Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency Happiness for everyone  (Read 18378 times)
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:57:39 PM

Yes, Cryptocurrency is happiness for everyone who expects the market to pump again. And for this year I believe that market prices will slowly increase. So now is a good time to collect Altcoin with low trading volume.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 687

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:58:20 PM

actually this year there are some things that will increase the crypto value, for example ETFs and BAKKT, if the ETF is approved and BAKKT is officially launched then both of these will make crypto more attractive, there will be many more large investors coming in and that will increase market again maybe even the market will be able to reach the highest point the market has ever reached
and regarding ethereum, I think hardfork will be a good start to recover

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 10:59:10 PM

Actually there is a lot of good news coming into Crypto lately but that doesn't have a big impact on the price of Bitcoin because the news doesn't really have a big impact on the price issue but the positive is that more big companies have entered crypto, proving that crypto will continue to destroy technology.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:05:25 PM

I don't think the Bitcoin price will drop to $ 1,000. And I'm reading very nice news about cryptocurrency, especially for 15-20 days. And i think this  is positively affecting the market. And I think this upward trend will continue. And this increase in my opinion will affect mostly Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Exactly. I have been reading and listening to podcasts about Bitcoin and can see how people are optimistic about the expected rise in the values of Bitcoin. This is very nice in fact for those who have lost values. And lets suppose Bitcoin fell to as low as $1000, I will invest in bulk. The future of this thing holds great business and the returns could be lucrative and can possibly fund your startups and companies.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:56:49 PM

I agree. Everywhere I see only negative news. People are somehow ill-disposed to cryptocurrency and will be disappointed in this. But I think that they are wrong. Cryptocurrency will continue to develop as it has great potential and the course will only grow.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:31:44 PM

I think it is Bitcoin that will have good prospects compared to altcoin like ethereum, because so far the altcoin price follows the price trend of bitcoin. But somehow for the future maybe your argument is right
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:41:46 PM

Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news
The good news is that even though bitcoin and altcoin have experienced a big decline, bitcoin has not reached the price of 1k USD and I am grateful for the condition because I did not experience even greater losses
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 09:25:36 PM

Cryptocurrency had been an happiness some years ago when you will have hundred or thounsand of token in your wallet you will be happy without not converted it to cash. But this days crypto has become another thing entirely where you will have millions  of token in your wallet but they are valueless. I am looking forward to hearing good news from crypto market soon because am tire of negative news day by day.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:31:01 PM

At the moment I have only hope for a bright future. But so far in the near future I do not see any significant positive events that would affect the rapid recovery of the crypto-currency market.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:01:23 PM

I think that this option is also possible, since now there are still a lot of people who believe in cryptocurrencies and it will be very difficult to launch a bull market with the same number of hungry mouths.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:27:38 PM

Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news

I want to believe that mate, but it's a funny belief you have. I agree that it does bring happiness to those who succeed, but the number of people who experience losses are way more compared to those that become happy. I think, it's just a matter perspective of seeing things. If one would always dwell on the negative, especially in the faces of losses and declines, then it would be way too difficult to find the happiness you are speaking of in this market. Many have already gone mad and have quit because of the negative things that happen in the market all the time. Therefore, if its me, I say, just find the good with the bad, the positive with the negative.
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:27:49 PM

Yes, it can be said that Crypto is happiness for all of us, because in 2017 the price of Bitcoin has made all of us benefit a lot. So that year can be said to be the golden year for Bitcoin.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:17:14 AM

If this dump will continue to act, then this is best time to buy altcoins. Though there are some bought coins that are hanged and waiting for the bull run. Then now is also the time to buy other coins while on the dip. Even though i cannot imaginr bitcoin drops below $1000, let us face the reality that it came from that amount before and seems not possible to go down like that.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:22:20 AM

No, cryptocurrency is not make everyone happy and love it.
Ok when cryptocurrency in the top everyone will love it, but when it down, don't think everyone love like before.
Because they get a loss and they don't get a money again.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:59:59 AM

If they are happy with crypto it means they have benefited, but when they lose they will feel sad and disappointed.
Not all crypto are profitable, but many have lost so many people feel concerned about the situation.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:19:21 AM

The good news is just having hope and believing that the market will get better. No one can predict what happens with market.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:29:57 AM

As of now market is in a long dumping but surely it will recover in a perfect time, that's why crypto currency is happiness for everyone who's willing to wait and have patience for the green market is back and because it is for the future.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:36:01 AM

Cryptocurrency is developing very quickly and every day we see news that various countries and big companies are implementing cryptocurrency technologies in various spheres, therefore in a few years cryptocurrency will be completely everywhere.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:01:43 PM

Yes, at the moment we are at the low point of the crypto currency market, however, if we look at the history of Bitcoin, we have also felt an encouraging thing where we are at the highest point of the crypto market price. This is a journey, and in a journey it will certainly be full of twists and turns. Therefore we must always remain optimistic if in the future the market situation will definitely improve and even reach the highest price as we all expect.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:31:03 PM

the 2019 trip is still long and everyone cannot accurately predict market price movements in the future. Although to date the market price movements have not been able to increase its value, but lately trade volumes have experienced a slight increase and slowly market prices have begun to recover even though there are no positive signs that can indicate a rise in market prices sharply, but everyone believes this year the market price will rise and can be better than in 2018 yesterday

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██