Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Regrets in cryptocurrency  (Read 21326 times)
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:33:34 PM

We should definitely not regret. because this market is unfortunately not a resentful market for resentment or regret. Unfortunately, no one is looking at the age of his eye. So whatever you experience, you should continue your work with the same professionalism.
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:42:57 PM

of course we often feel regret about the decisions taken especially when it's too late to take the moment, but we shouldn't regret the decisions that have been taken, it's better to make regrets as learning to be more advanced in the future, in crypto there are many risks, regrets often we feel in crypto

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:46:30 PM

It really must be like this. Regret in crypto does not exist in the dictionary. All of them must have thought about the risks that would be obtained if someone played crypto. So if you already know the thing or the risk you get is certainly no regret at the end.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:09:33 PM

Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.
Crypto is a risky place , success and failure always their so during entering cryptoworld we should well prepared for failure sometimes in our wrong decision made here, no successful men or women didn't experience failure before they make their dreams come true. The best weapon for success is failure for me to make as more better of what career we been through like being a smart crypto seller and trader if we relay in cryptocurrency.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 04:19:49 PM

Yeah, I am also one of those who have regrets in crypto. I regret that I hodl all my tokens. I should have been more cautious and knowledgeable on which to hodl and which to let go. Many of my tokens lost their value now. Some even vanished together with its only one exchange, like Retainly in Bitpaction. They didn't survive the high volatility of the market and this long crisis. But then I realize, past is past. We'll never more forward unless we accept it and learn from it. Let's just charge it to experience and learn the lessons of the mistakes of the past. Anyway, all of the successful traders that I knew now experienced hard downfalls before savoring success.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:23:53 PM

I may not just like my actions, but that should not make me to regret, because I believe that every mistake is meant to make me learn more.
I am what I am today, not what I have known before coming to the crypto space, but by what I have been exposed to.
The exposure has been accompanied by some mistakes, which have made me better and not to regret.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:26:58 PM

I think we all can say that we regret because of something we did (sold too early, or FOMO'ed in when prices were near ATH), but we shouldn't really be bothered about that. Rather let's learn from our own mistakes (the hard way) and do everything to not make the same mistake again.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:35:31 PM

Indeed, there is no certainty to get a profit, and because of volatility, a strategy and patience are needed to make a profit.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:38:40 PM

People don't regret if they are just bounty hunters. If they are investors, they will definitely regret the way it is at this moment. Regulations are much needed one at this moment.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:41:47 PM

I have learn how to overcome the past and face the future, we are bound to regret some decision made in crypto sphere because of the outcome but we can turn it to our advantage by learning from it.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:42:24 PM

Of course, many people regret losing money. But this is a very reasonable thing because in 2018 the price of coins collapsed. So that it has a negative impact on all Crypto. But we don't need to be sorry because this will be our first step to being successful.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:45:36 PM

Due to the volatility of the market and the possibility of missing out in great profit, we tend to regret our decisions and wish we had made a different choice. We all have reasons to regret, but it's best we appreciate every move made. I've come to realise that every disappointment is a step towards greater success. Every experience is essential towards getting a wholesome knowledge about the industry. Success won't be appreciated, if nothing like failure existed. We need to be knowledgeable on all sides and appreciate every opportunity and experience the cryptocurrency space has to offer. Let's enjoy the ride in its entirety.
I agree with what you say, but I think everyone must have their choice to continue what they have done or choose to leave. Many people choose to hold on and what they expect is not in accordance with the circumstances and that makes many people feel tired and feel that what they are doing is in vain.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:59:00 PM

so far I haven't regretted cryptocurrency, maybe it's just that I'm late to find out. I will continue to learn and make crypto analysis. I will learn from the experiences of people here and also from myself.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:22:09 PM

In crypto currency there can't be regrets, only positive mind, you know. People should be aware of it and they should go according to these expectations.
allmight_

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:29:35 PM

I once got a PRL bounty and I sold it for $ 500 but 2 months later it became $ 20,000.
at first I was sorry about the situation like that, but over time I understood that no one had succeeded without passing a failure.
There must be a sequel. Something like"I've learned to research token growth charts." But if you have learned nothing and then hope for good luck again, like me, then it's just a defeat.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:32:01 PM

I do not understand people that are getting disappointed in everything when they are making mistakes, there is nothing strange about it, everybody makes them. You should be able to learn from these mistakes and if you can avoid the same faults in the future, you will reach success.
tinkerr100

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:43:02 PM

I once got a PRL bounty and I sold it for $ 500 but 2 months later it became $ 20,000.
at first I was sorry about the situation like that, but over time I understood that no one had succeeded without passing a failure.
Oh, shitty situation, but I'm glad you went through this. In fact, we are all zhelem, but it is important to go further. But unfortunately this is what makes us human.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:44:34 PM

I do not understand people that are getting disappointed in everything when they are making mistakes, there is nothing strange about it, everybody makes them. You should be able to learn from these mistakes and if you can avoid the same faults in the future, you will reach success.
I hope we will not make so many mistakes anymore and the cryptocurrency market will become more stable and regulated.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:48:34 PM

I also have no regrets because I am happy to know the very interesting cryptocurrency market. All is a learning process and this market is justin the beginning and almost all projects are still in development.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:49:57 PM

I think that regret can not help us, so it is better to think once again before buying or selling cryptocurrencies. Personally, I realized that now it is better to keep in the long term and despite the fact that the market is still going even lower.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: