Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fucking Ponzi's and the idiots that buy into them + List of Shills  (Read 15316 times)
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:38:15 PM

Pah, why am I on this list, I don't know...
Hey I have an idea, I'm going to collect a load of random names from this forum and list them all scammers without any meaning or evidence.
You're just a paranoid guy. Roll Eyes
Apparently I'm a scammer because I posted about the success of a ponzi payment... riiiiiggght, jog on.

Report the post to moderator

What he is doing is defamation
Is this actually reportable? If so, I'll go ahead and do it straight away. Would love to see
him get what he deserves for publicly naming and shaming innocent users.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
mdzedzej

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:49:39 PM

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO MANY BUTTHURTS HERE
apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:55:07 PM

Why is this funny? I only see one butthurt, and that's OP.

mdzedzej

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:56:29 PM

just laughing, personally i just ignore 99% of ponzis, so i cant complain nor do i care to waste my time posting about them.
apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:57:31 PM

just laughing, personally i just ignore 99% of ponzis, so i cant complain nor do i care to waste my time posting about them.
That's basically the point I tried to make myself, until OP jumped me and posted my name
in his list. Be aware of sharing those opinions, you'll get placed there too. Cheesy

mdzedzej

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:58:31 PM

why would i get placed there
apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:59:35 PM

why would i get placed there
For the same reason I got placed there, saying "Why do you bother complaining about ponzis when you can just ignore them".
Apparently if you type that in this thread you're a
Liar, scammer, and all around a nasty piece of work.
Cheesy

mdzedzej

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:01:48 PM

lol wait  Huh

are you sure thats the only reason?
apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:02:46 PM

lol wait  Huh

are you sure thats the only reason?
Feel free to check all the posts I made in this thread, that was basically the only thing I said.
Don't worry about getting 'on the list' though, people see through his mental issues. Most people
around here are intelligent enough to spot a spastic.

BitFisk

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:28:06 PM

Hey I have an idea, I'm going to collect a load of random names from this forum and list them all scammers without any meaning or evidence.
Apparently I'm a scammer because I posted about the success of a ponzi payment... riiiiiggght, jog on.

Yeah, that's what I did. Hopefully a moderator would edit it. It's absolutely difamatory. I wrote only one post on another thread reviewing a particular site and got placed in that list. I really think OP got scammed, decided to cry in his own thread and start a "crusade" against ponzis. Good luck with that. Still I see no reason for him to insult other users of this forum and make lists of random people to support his claim.
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:31:08 PM

To be fair, he never once called you a scammer.  Go read the OP again, you appear to have misread it.

FUR11

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:38:44 PM

Yeah, that's what I did. Hopefully a moderator would edit it. It's absolutely difamatory. I wrote only one post on another thread reviewing a particular site and got placed in that list. I really think OP got scammed, decided to cry in his own thread and start a "crusade" against ponzis. Good luck with that. Still I see no reason for him to insult other users of this forum and make lists of random people to support his claim.

It actually is technically defamation because it's a false statement intended to harm your credibility.  But honestly it seems like it's just an error of definition.  He's just using the wrong word.  A shill would be someone who is connected to the company and doesn't disclose it.  If he used a different word (say, "promoter" or "enthusiast") he'd be fine.

BitFisk

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:35:58 PM

It actually is technically defamation because it's a false statement intended to harm your credibility.  But honestly it seems like it's just an error of definition.  He's just using the wrong word.  A shill would be someone who is connected to the company and doesn't disclose it.  If he used a different word (say, "promoter" or "enthusiast") he'd be fine.

Well, that's what I think. I have no connection to the website, other than using the system and actually getting paid. I posted a review on that thread and that made me appear on that list, the same as others if you look up. This thread should be closed and erased, because he shouldn't be insulting and defamating other users randomly.
FUR11

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:38:24 PM

Well, that's what I think. I have no connection to the website, other than using the system and actually getting paid. I posted a review on that thread and that made me appear on that list, the same as others if you look up. This thread should be closed and erased, because he shouldn't be insulting and defamating other users randomly.

Well, I agree with you on the defamation part, he should use a different word other then "shill" because he's using it wrong and two wrongs don't make a right.  But I support the actions of people trying to bring awareness of how horrible ponzis are and how they don't belong in this section.

f1shy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:45:30 PM

Hey OP,

Could you please put me in category 3 instead of 1? Started with 0.01btc and quit with 0.9, it was a pleasure playing with you guys! (No connections to any of the ponzi runners btw)
dspje

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:48:29 PM

\o/

edit:

and wtf @

"dspje (not even trying anymore with the nicknames are they)" ?? whats wrong with my nickname. IM OFFENDED!

and btw > i started with $16 and cashed out at $200 dollar > and yes I know thats from other people losing $,
and I had the exact same risks  Lips sealed

and OP you are so wrong. Me a shill. I just played and wanted more ppl to play and had nothing to do with the ponzi-starter.

So switch of your tinfoil-hat-mode and get a life!

apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:16:58 PM

Even more people realizing they're on OPs mad list... Hahaha

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:32:14 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 11:24:52 PM by boumalo

\o/

edit:

and wtf @

"dspje (not even trying anymore with the nicknames are they)" ?? whats wrong with my nickname. IM OFFENDED!

and btw > i started with $16 and cashed out at $200 dollar > and yes I know thats from other people losing $,

and OP you are so wrong. Me a shill. I just played and wanted more ppl to play and had nothing to do with the ponzi-starter.

Let's all report his post to the moderator and explain why you did so

Let's not let him insult and defamate us

apsvinet

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:59:49 PM

\o/

edit:

and wtf @

All report his post to the moderator and explain why you did so

Let's not let him insult and defamate us
I reported him. Gonna be fun to see if they take action. I hope so, he doesn't
deserve to get away with thinking he can do whatever he wants.

Ben_91

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:52:50 PM

I play some of these sites and the ones that have honest owners are great they include miniponzicoin and http://ponzimatic.net/  pays fast and several times over and have won much more on each of those. bitdoubler is another good site out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: