Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new here,how to know good project to invest?  (Read 848 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:40:49 PM
Merited by Ipwich (1)

everyone please guide me, how can I understand which will be the legit and profitable project. Leave your comments here to help.
You can find good answers from this thread since i used this and have shared from other members

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896030.0

Try reading good answers and learn from the experienced people

Also check this for more safety advices since scammers are waiting for some of your kind being newbie

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4456502.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:18:51 AM

everyone please guide me, how can I understand which will be the legit and profitable project. Leave your comments here to help.

If you are looking for someone to miraculously to give you a golden coin to buy low and sell with amazing profits in a short time than don't.. It's possible that everyone has it's favorite coin (like I have). But if you are to invest in a new coin you should do a good research on your own. It's best you always do an accurate research before putting your hard earned money in an idea.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 06:16:20 AM

You should read their whitepaper, and need to know who are they behind the project. Find out, are there have any good partnership with that project. You can also see the opinion about some project from cryptodiffer.com, smithandcrown.com and like so more.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:33:58 AM

If you're looking for advice on project to invest in, you're doing it all wrong because the only suggestions you'll be getting from others is to invest in their favorite projects. Just do your own research and set some criteria a project must meet before you can invest in them. e.g I don't invest in any project that doesn't solve a existing problem.

BTW: there always will be better altcoins but only one bitcoin (limited). So make sure you own some bitcoin.
And spend more time in forum first before investing,we all know how cruel this market to those noob investors so the best option is read more,study alot and use all media platforms to have the credentials being a good trader/investors in future

And specially before entering the investing area he must learn how to prevent from being victim of scammers and phishing sites so maybe this thread can help

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896030.0 MUSt learn before investing in ico

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4264404.0 How to prevent scam/phishing sites
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:19:05 AM
Merited by Ipwich (1)

First, you need to read the feedback of the people, there are plenty to choose from so don't make a decision right away.
Don't get hype, look at the potential of the project and the people behind it, it's very important that you understand how risky
it is investing in crypto.

Well, FYI, you are entering in a high risk investment, so you need to do due diligence, don't just listen with feed back alone, make your own
research also, information are available in the internet so give some time to do it because investing is never easy in crypto.

If you do well, then it's the time that you expect good return, crypto is amazing, though it's a high risk form, but the potential is big.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:51:34 AM

You should not consider someone's opinion about you investing on a project they mention without your own investigation or research about the ptoject as it may be scam and you may also get "RED TAG" (which is not good/bad reputation) if you promote the project even if you know that the project is obviously no purpose or in short "SCAM".
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:38:35 PM

Start by looking at the quality of their OP on Bitcointalk. If its just a bunch of fancy words and no effort in presentation - stay clear of it. Check that they even have a website and that it is of good quality. Check for spelling errors also. Scammers seem to be lazy and rush their work, probably because they have a dozen scams that they are managing at any one time. So, no time for proof reading. Also, look for transparency of team members, and follow up on their portfolios.
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:27:50 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 12:34:01 PM by Erickan
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (1)

Cryptocurrency is a venture capital area, so no one is sure that you will make a profit from the projects you join and the profits earned from projects that you choose bitterly are also difficult to say, because it depends on many different factors. I have a little experience in evaluating projects and hopes that can help you!

I often evaluate projects based on the following principles:

1. Basic things like: development team, project concept, white paper, long-term development strategy must be clear
2. Evaluate project potential based on ability to apply and solve problems in real life.  What does it solve for life, how does it apply blockchain technology?
3. How to build community, organize events, meet, conferences. A good project must have a strong community and a large ecosystem
4. How to protect investors: it is best not to have bounty, airdrop, gleam programs.
5. The most important thing of a project according to me is the technology and the financial potential behind the project.

You can see a lot of good projects like Steemit, NEM are in top 50 CMC projects but they have a lot of difficulties when the market goes down. Therefore, a project that wants to develop in the long term in the bear market conditions must have a lot of funding.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:32:27 AM

Hello mate you can first understand that before joining a bounty project be it profitable or not you need to have attained a certain rank above newbie
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
And after you must have you can check this board in search of good project
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
artdisrupt

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:35:53 PM

Am also new here but want thing l understand is that when it comes to investing in a digital asset need good reasonable amount of knowledge about this asset. There is no perfect advisor or a guarantee you can get. Just do a full research about the project before investing
encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:24:37 PM

For ICOs, this guide might help you:

https://coincentral.com/how-to-find-the-best-ico-to-invest-in/
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:24:16 PM

To know a good project, ensure you have research well about the project, the team past track record and how realistic the vision can be achieve, do not be in a hurry to invest, check through the scam section to on bitcointalk. ICO  review site can serve as a guide to help in determining  your final decision.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:29:54 PM

Invest first in education - crypto education that is. You will undoubtably save thousands of dollars avoiding the common mistakes newbies make.

Topics to learn first.
1. What is cryptocurrencies - study first how they work so that you know why you are buying into a project.
2. Cryptosecurity - a lot of noobs get hacked.
3. common crypto scams
4. What are markets, how to trade professionally.

FYI, you can't TLDR this stuff.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:39:53 AM

Assuming you already learn the basics in investing, I think you should be more particular on the feedback of the people.
When a certain project is good, you will likely see good feed back in the forum and you should also make sure that those are not fake feed back
as there are also members who are doing such job to get paid.

In addition, do some more research in other sources, more sources will give you a better view of the project.

STUDENTCOIN