Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE COLLAPSING - Invest in a coin with a real future INFINITECOIN  (Read 6524 times)
jrretirement (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:32:41 AM

DOGE is a joke / scam coin and has been from day one. Anyone whose been around a while knows; some of it's Devs are far from trustworthy guys!

Ever since Wolong stopped his single handed inflation the DOGE price has been bleeding, with the charts showing a clear nose dive beyond the current market depreciation.
Don't take my word for it, the facts have been available a while. http://www.dailydot.com/business/wolong-dogecoin-market-control-trader-bitcoin/

DOGE is an perfect example of a pump and dump hype machine in action, making those on the inside rich, leaving the less informed out of pocket hanging on with blind hope!

The damage this kind of coin does to the crypto market/movement is extremely high and it has lead to an abundance of clones that are using these same hype methods to fleece new and unsuspecting investors of their money!

The crypto movement is a better form of money, a currency that enables true freedom from the powers that be; it is these ideals that IMO drove the early adapters and the majority of investors!

Bitcoin and litecoin both have these good qualities but are fast being priced out of the market, the pre-mine and centralized currencies defeat the purpose of the crypto movement and therefore IMO are a waste of time, they will not make you wealthy as the centralized nature doesn't ensure they will not make more coins and depreciate your investments or heavily regulate it in the least. And who is really in charge of these?

That only leaves a couple left to invest in, the only top 20 coin that has the volume for the global community and is still cheaply available is Infinitecoin IFC. IFC also subscribes to the true crypto movement ideals!

This is just my educated opinion, so keep your replies on topic and not personal please!

claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:56:19 AM

And it is any different to your attempts to hype infinitecoin? 

ubi4doges

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:58:45 AM

wow such FUD very scare pls no abandon DOGE

"We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world your governments have made before." - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace. John Perry Barlow. Davos, Switzerland. February 8, 1996
jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:30:14 AM

Prove me wrong!

If it's FUD show me your evidence proving me wrong?

I put forward evidence and can put more forward more about Wolong and the Dev's!

jrretirement (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:45:09 AM

And it is any different to your attempts to hype infinitecoin? 
Infinitecoin has no pump and dump hype operating! Everyone's free here to advertise coins they like!

So your comment is completely redundant, as it is very different! 
blade007

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:51:31 AM

I would tend to agree with the op. At those prices why wouldn't you have ifc as part of your portfolio. Also this is a community run coin so there are a lot of individuals looking after it's well being and not mainly depending on person to do everything. That's the real difference!
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:52:24 AM

Review- Pawncoin

Pawncoin is an exciting investment opportunities for long-term investor. Because it solves most problems faced by alt-coins, which is low degree of acceptance, most businesses are not accepting crypto-currencies apart from Bitcoin.

Pawncoin solves this by a building business model around their coin to be used as a payment system for their online pawnshop. This will let people to pawn their items; jewelries and other valuables for Pawncoin. This will encourage quick adoption of Pawncoin among users and businesses.

Market prediction:
Pawncoin has a limited supply of 84 million which makes it rare and increase the market attractiveness among long-term investor that are into rare coins.

I am expecting Pawncoin to quickly raises up in market value as the Pawncoin foundation begins to execute their business plans.

Pawncoin is available now through IPO. This is most rewarding IPO so far, they offers escrow services through the mighty Tomatocage and bonus starting from 2.5% to investors and and and lots of bounties Cheesy

BTT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508824.0

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:53:57 AM

Why you should not invest in INFINITECOIN.---coming soon

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WompRat

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:55:31 AM

It may prove stupid,  but I am moving a shit ton of money into Doge.  I have absolutely no problem with pools mining and dumping dogecoin for bitcoin, they only have a few months left to do so.  Feel free to laugh at me in October if the price is less than $0.0008 per doge.
Labteck

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:58:00 AM

It's dying.
Dogecoin    $ 44,898,783    $ 0.00076    58,877,344,237 DOGE    $ 1,093,196    -11.44 %

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:59:15 AM

X coin is dying, invest in Y!

Replace X with current coin going down, and Y with current coin you hold.

A formula for success.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Cryptock

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:08:26 AM

INFINITECOIN---Review

If you are looking to invest in a real future like the poster said, you should avoid Infinitecoin. It has lost its former glory and it only surving on Chinese market lifeline.

Inifitecoin started off with a huge community support but where are the development team. It has been long i heard anything interesting about Infinitecoin. Only a few like the poster who are trying holding the majority of the loot of 90.6 billion coins are still hanging around looking for their next victims.

Nowadays, a coin with billions max supply is just plain ridiculous  as we are know they don't hold their values in the long run like Inifitecoin, huge fluctuation .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:08:35 AM

Coinpumper accuses other coinpumper of coinpumping. Cheesy
Cryptock

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:09:27 AM

Coinpumper accuses other coinpumper of coinpumping. Cheesy

This gonna be a HOT topic Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
blade007

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:48:42 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 06:59:17 PM by blade007

INFINITECOIN---Review

If you are looking to invest in a real future like the poster said, you should avoid Infinitecoin. It has lost its former glory and it only surving on Chinese market lifeline.

Inifitecoin started off with a huge community support but where are the development team. It has been long i heard anything interesting about Infinitecoin. Only a few like the poster who are trying holding the majority of the loot of 90.6 billion coins are still hanging around looking for their next victims.

Nowadays, a coin with billions max supply is just plain ridiculous  as we are know they don't hold their values in the long run like Inifitecoin, huge fluctuation .

Quite an uninformed review. The development team at ifc just reorganized and you can see on their forums that they have a lot of stuff in development for the coin. Holding some ifc as part of your portfolio wouldn't hurt especially at these prices. If you look as the steady rise over the last few months you would see why it is a good deal. Rare coins as you put yours has a history of a pump them a massive crash. Just so you know, I overpaid on eBay for ifc back in October, with an $80 investment that is now worth over $2k

Of course you don't care to know this. Good luck with your pump of your coin. I may add it to my portfolio if it proves itself
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:54:07 AM

This kind of propaganda does not work anymore. Learn to be more subtle.

blade007

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:05:23 PM

Not propaganda if it's the truth. I have some as part of my portfolio and I agree with the op that it is a good investment so far. I have some doge also but will dump it. The good news and only good news with doge, is that I can mine it at anytime as it never runs out
c1010010

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:53:03 PM

I'm not a DOGE fan, I want that to be known up front.  I'm not trying to pull a fast one on you and pretend I have no loyalty - I want to be honest - so to be clear, I believe in IFC.  I don't believe in DOGE.

DOGE coin rocketed to stardom based on silly images and bad grammar.  If anyone can explain the rapid rise in any other terms, I would happily adjust my opinion.  It was/is a fad.  The recent news about market manipulation within DOGE is upsetting, but really does not surprise me at all.  A lot of people made a lot of money in this hypefest - and it is very hard to fault them for it.   Altcoins are big business and a those that decided to light the DOGE rocket and ride it to the top did very well for themselves.  But, on the opposite side of that - a lot more people lost money.

IFC is a steady performer.  Always has been, always will be.  There are no pump and dumps.  There are no "wow such coin" image storms - IFC is trying to build a market.  Trying to work its way into businesses and into the hands of consumers.  Now, The whole coin market has been taking a hit over the past month or two due to, in part, the MTGox debacle as well as rampant fraudulent activities - and everyone is feeling that pinch.  IFC is down from its peak.  But look at the data... it is steady.  It is solid.

What is my point?  

I see this as a wonderful time to get in to IFC if you have not been involved so far.  
If you are already involved, time to decrease the average cost of your investment by grabbing what 'the panicked" drop as they flee for higher ground.

The nature of stability in an investment generally means you don't get to participate in the rocket-pumps... but you also don't get drilled by the super-dumps either.

If you are tired of riding a meme up and down (and as it is now - really, REALLY down) - try some stability for a while.

Lets be completely honest here, are you a trading rock-star that has tens of thousands to gamble on reading the pump/dump timings?
Or are you looking to invest in a future currency with potential to be great?

tl;dr : Get in to Infinitecoin, and be part of something greater.

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:59:39 PM

IFC is not a pump and dump and people who claim otherwise are uninformed. IFC sets itself apart from all other cryptos because they have planned for life after mining by still making it mineable.

Further, it is truly a financial instrument for the masses. Affordable and slow steady growth. You will not see a hyper inflated beast coin.

Now coins like Doge are pump and dumpster primo coins..Everyone should rejoice that these disposable coins exist. The volatility that they create are great for people with high hash power. If you can not afford large rigs then cloud mine scrypt and/or multicoin pools. They target the pumps of the pumps and dumps making you quick cash.

Rejoice at stable coins like IFC and make quick profits off of the Doges Smiley

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:04:11 PM

Further, it is truly a financial instrument for the masses. Affordable and slow steady growth. You will not see a hyper inflated beast coin.

Not a Doge shill but come on, do you imagine the general public ever using something called "Infinitecoin", especially when the whole point of crypto is to get around the fear that the federal banks are printing endless money into oblivion?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: