Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:24:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE COLLAPSING - Invest in a coin with a real future INFINITECOIN  (Read 6524 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:11:58 PM

Further, it is truly a financial instrument for the masses. Affordable and slow steady growth. You will not see a hyper inflated beast coin.

Not a Doge shill but come on, do you imagine the general public ever using something called "Infinitecoin", especially when the whole point of crypto is to get around the fear that the federal banks are printing endless money into oblivion?

I do not live in a world of make believe anything. I deal in facts. Fact: IFC already has global reach. Fact: IFC's charitable foundation is going places you could never imagine. Name another coin making inroads with the United Nations. BTC has not even gone there.

All other coins,every single one, have not made inroads where IFC has gone.

Do your due diligence and you will see. Off to catch my flight, paid in part with IFC.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
WompRat

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:32:27 PM

Further, it is truly a financial instrument for the masses. Affordable and slow steady growth. You will not see a hyper inflated beast coin.

Not a Doge shill but come on, do you imagine the general public ever using something called "Infinitecoin", especially when the whole point of crypto is to get around the fear that the federal banks are printing endless money into oblivion?

I do not live in a world of make believe anything. I deal in facts. Fact: IFC already has global reach. Fact: IFC's charitable foundation is going places you could never imagine. Name another coin making inroads with the United Nations. BTC has not even gone there.

All other coins,every single one, have not made inroads where IFC has gone.

Do your due diligence and you will see. Off to catch my flight, paid in part with IFC.

I had a quick look at the Infinitecoin Foundation page.  I think it is great that this coin is helping people donate to the OLPC cause, but I think it is a bit disingenuous to the other coin communities to suggest that you are doing something unique.  A lot of the coins including bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin have given quite a lot of money to charity and may they continue to do so. 
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:33:43 PM

Funny you say this, because this is exactly what DOGE coin does.
blade007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:35:57 PM

That is funny. Isn't doge unlimited?  Wink

I was beaten to the punch
HiroS

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Anyone with sense would stop reading when you said scam coin. Dogecoin may have started as a just-for-fun coin but it now has a serious following and developers. They have everything they need to progress the project and should not be lightly ignored. Having said that their price was pushed high early on which leaves them no where else to go but down so the drop in value should not be a surprise. They are now at half their value which should trim some of the fanboys which can be as bad as the haters.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
jrretirement (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:36:46 PM

Right on Que the DOGE pump machine rolls into to action to try and hide the fact it's hemorrhaging!

I predicted this, just forgot to post it! 
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:39:47 PM

That is funny. Isn't doge unlimited?  Wink

I was beaten to the punch

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_supply

Lets take BTC Oldest coin for example BTC inflation will be lower than Doge in 15-40 teen years...
Or maybe later due to BTC are burnig coins XPC, converting them look Mastercoin... or simply loosing wallets.
I am sure you will be hold your BTC for 15years untouched.

Doge vs Infinite... Comon guys...
Currency is for using i have using Doge...
I have sold few things on stuffcoins (Ebay style market)...
There is many shops with Doge accepted huge community behid it...
On markets price are going up and down yea this is not normal...
If you are playing with daily trade you willsell if you aiming in long run Doge is not bad becouse it will be soon mined out...
and supply wont be such big as now...
THAT currency have dedicated doge shops ext...
What have infinite ? How you can sped them ?
Don't get me wrong few games... yea impressive.
In some time that will change but in reality swaping one POW coin to another just for profit in long run in middle of mnig is pointless
new coins on market are killing price thate is not many BTC and alts are sapamming like zergs zelings to eat BTC Cheesy.

DOGE is live price have dropped but that doesn't mean Doge is dead...
I know you want attract people but this is not good way starting party just becouse some coins is falling...
Next month it can goes up why not then down...
I am sure with Doge it can have many shops and points of utylization probably more than IFC...

I will be very suspicious with POW coins they are spaming every day new i don't see anything special in IFC..
In Doge i can see many dedicated people young people and young people create future remember...

Do you have online wallet... or lite client... or mayby shop like eg. stuffcoins ?...
No? So PLS Gtfo from Doge... until you have serious arguments...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:43:46 PM

OP may or may not be right.

What is right is www.einsteinium.org

Wink

You're welcome.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:45:40 PM

Wink

You're welcome.

"Do you have online wallet... or lite client... or maybe shop like eg. stuffcoins ?...
Come here when you have serious arguments..."

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:47:06 PM

Wink

You're welcome.

"Do you have online wallet... or lite client... or maybe shop like eg. stuffcoins ?...

Relax. The coin is 9 days old. All in due time.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:51:37 PM

Wink

You're welcome.

Relax. The coin is 9 days old. All in due time.
OK. Np mate back here with arguments many coins delivers promises ^^.
I am confused there is 4-5 alts everyday.

jrretirement (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:28:17 PM

Thanks for the post XbladeX I will update the status of the IFC development shortly.

The setting of deep foundations takes time and resources and the winners of the crypto race will not be decided for years to come, the players are now just fighting for position and some for survival. The acceptance and infrastructure is also in its infancy but those blazing ahead, should do so with caution as if the GOX things has shown us anything it is hackers have no fear of size when lining up their next targets.

I suppose my faith and confidence in IFC comes from the fact that I'm on the inside and know what's coming, it would be nice to spout off and create a buzz but as anyone with any time in this industry knows ideas are a stolen commodity in this biz, as such secrets must be kept.

anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:50:18 PM

LOL GJ IFC supporters

Keep proving my point.

rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:02:12 AM

IFC is not a pump and dump and people who claim otherwise are uninformed. IFC sets itself apart from all other cryptos because they have planned for life after mining by still making it mineable.

Now coins like Doge are pump and dumpster primo coins..Everyone should rejoice that these disposable coins exist. The volatility that they create are great for people with high hash power. If you can not afford large rigs then cloud mine scrypt and/or multicoin pools. They target the pumps of the pumps and dumps making you quick cash.

Rejoice at stable coins like IFC and make quick profits off of the Doges Smiley

WTF? IFC is a classic pump and dump, went from 0.000000016 to 0.00000430

got dumped to about 0.000000150

got pumped right away to about 0.000000270

got immediately dumped, and kept dumping to about 0.000000050

Then it stagnated at around 0.000000080

After which it was dumped to about 0.000000012

Then it got pumped to about 0.000000525

Now it is getting dumped and is currently at about 0.000000350

* Disclaimer: figures are only approximately accurate

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:24:34 AM

LOL GJ IFC supporters

Keep proving my point.

Your point is we are poorly illustrated lawyers?
blade007

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:51:12 AM

For someone that claims to be a whale in IFC he really tries hard to piss all over it.  Huh
Don't worry, ifc won't go up till you offload all of it and leave you behind  Grin
rockstar888

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:09:22 AM

yeah Doge is a clear scam.

devs are selling already since beginning of march.
how you guys not know that, is just crazy.
anderl

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:23:57 AM

LOL GJ IFC supporters

Keep proving my point.

Your point is we are poorly illustrated lawyers?

Only that you imitate poorly illustrated ambulance chasers.  Sorry if that was over your head.   I'm only making a statement when I should be asking why you would play off of the collapse of another cryptocoin by promoting your cryptocoin.  What it means to me is that you are not identifying with the merits of your coins but instead trying to collect people who lost money in DOGE to trust IFC instead.  I find that somewhat amoral.  And this is why I do not like the new IFC management.
anderl

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:26:34 AM

For someone that claims to be a whale in IFC he really tries hard to piss all over it.  Huh
Don't worry, ifc won't go up till you offload all of it and leave you behind  Grin

I recommend you dig, I mean really dig through my old posts regarding IFC and you will see how much I invested in IFC back almost a year ago when it was first released.  You can contact RubberDucky as well, hopefully he retained the post I made to him about y holdings in IFC.
Warning__3

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:31:35 AM

sooo, how many IFC do you hold really?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: