Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP market cap manipulation?  (Read 717 times)
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 10:57:19 PM

The market cap of XRP is possibly manipulated at a large scale, published on different crypto news during the last days. In fact, half of the current market capitalization could be faked in favor of XRP. You can read more on cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-xrp-market-cap-could-be-overestimated-by-billions

Another reason to stay away from XRP.
Why the fakeness in the market cap of XRP? I thought it is already a legit coin, or are the founders planning something else or fishy we are not aware of? Most market cap manipulations I know are usually with new upcoming tokens.
chenille (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:26:11 PM

if you start staying away from shitcoins such as XRP just because they manipulate certain data and the public's mind, then you have to stay away from at least 98% of the existing altcoins because they all do it.
for example how do you think ETH has been number two this long? Cheesy

you have to decide what you want out of altcoins. if it is honesty then you are out of luck. if it is profit then stop caring about the bullshit they say and only focus on those that are getting pumped and be careful not to stick around for long!
I said another reason to stay away from XRP. My decision (and advice) to stay away from XRP is not just based on some marketcap manipulation. Marketcap manipulation is a bad thing of course, but there are some more problems in the entire design of XRP as a currency. If I start to count and explain all the problems of XRP I would have to write a very long story here and I think it will be read only by a few people here anyways because the thread is about to start to turn into a spam megathread like so many here in altcoin discussion. So here my short list:
XRP is only made for benefits of the founders (Ripple Labs). They were already rich as shit in January 2018.
The tech behind XRP has nothing to do with crypto (decentralized and community driven) XRP is a centralized shitcoin.
XRP is easy to abuse for powerful people (centralized)
Taking the advantage from real cryptos to make this a better world. XRP is a coin where the riches get richer.

I don't have anything against good altcoins if they offer some value to the community. But XRP doesn't offer anything. :/

That thread here XRP
What a crap lol
FTFY  Wink

⁓ chenille! ⁓
bugreporterr

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:37:45 PM

It is fun to watch children talk to each other.

Good fun distraction between trades while I manipulate billion-dollar coin myself with help of few friends who also have billion dollars. We smoke cigar, laugh, take your dollars.

Such realistic, so truth, very believe.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:15:35 AM

if you start staying away from shitcoins such as XRP just because they manipulate certain data and the public's mind, then you have to stay away from at least 98% of the existing altcoins because they all do it.
for example how do you think ETH has been number two this long? Cheesy

you have to decide what you want out of altcoins. if it is honesty then you are out of luck. if it is profit then stop caring about the bullshit they say and only focus on those that are getting pumped and be careful not to stick around for long!
I said another reason to stay away from XRP. My decision (and advice) to stay away from XRP is not just based on some marketcap manipulation. Marketcap manipulation is a bad thing of course, but there are some more problems in the entire design of XRP as a currency. If I start to count and explain all the problems of XRP I would have to write a very long story here and I think it will be read only by a few people here anyways because the thread is about to start to turn into a spam megathread like so many here in altcoin discussion. So here my short list:
XRP is only made for benefits of the founders (Ripple Labs). They were already rich as shit in January 2018.
The tech behind XRP has nothing to do with crypto (decentralized and community driven) XRP is a centralized shitcoin.
XRP is easy to abuse for powerful people (centralized)
Taking the advantage from real cryptos to make this a better world. XRP is a coin where the riches get richer.

I don't have anything against good altcoins if they offer some value to the community. But XRP doesn't offer anything. :/

That thread here XRP
What a crap lol
FTFY  Wink

LMAOOOO Grin Grin

BTC is made for whales so they can benefit of stupid newbies

The tech behind btc has nothing to do with crypto., its centralized as the majority of mining power is in the hands of rich whales in China!

Btc is easy to abuse for powerful people  (centralized in china)

Do i need to believe you whats a "real" crypto lol.

Btc makes the richest more rich. See winklevoss bagholders billionaires

I dont have anything against good coins but btc offers nothing to the community

What a crap

You my friend are a clown  Grin
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:00:05 AM

XRP Price is not attached to anything, a pure fictional number.
Ripple Inc. sticks any sell price on it as long as they can get away with it.
You can see from 2018 data at times some xrp are removed from supply to easier adjust price, not needed but helpful. (see last page)
It can not be done on a blockchain.

XRP is not crypto, it is digital Money (slaves money).

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
MemberBerries

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:08:35 AM

XRP Price is not attached to anything, a pure fictional number.
Ripple Inc. sticks any sell price on it as long as they can get away with it.
You can see from 2018 data at times some xrp are removed from supply to easier adjust price, not needed but helpful. (see last page)
It can not be done on a blockchain.

XRP is not crypto, it is digital Money (slaves money).

"xRp iS nO cRyPto"

How delusional can you be ryan? Your bags wont get the lost marketcap back lol.

You will never be able to succeed with your autistic sports here

poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:19:39 AM

Judging by the fact that the centralized coin is not surprising that the team manipulates capitalization!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:50:02 AM

If this is true then I am disappointed in Ripple. This is why crypto enthusiasts do not take the project serious because its centralized core can only give way to control attempts and manipulation by the owners. I will have to dump my bag of XRP after this

ZverVKedax

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:55:20 AM

Yes ripple centralized.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:42:23 AM

Aint that already an old news?

Have seen that far away.  Grin I dont think we should be trusting this types of coins.
Centralized are okay but this is way deeper than what we know. Bank connections and maybe governments are already pulling strings to make it happen just so bitcoin will be buried and not be seen. (just my own opinion)

But they are already far away than bitcoin and ethereum. It aint crawling anymore but running so fast that suddenly we might be seeing a news that this coin is being used in one country.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:18:06 PM

The market cap of XRP is possibly manipulated at a large scale, published on different crypto news during the last days. In fact, half of the current market capitalization could be faked in favor of XRP. You can read more on cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-xrp-market-cap-could-be-overestimated-by-billions

Sometimes, it looks very interesting to see the rate at which xrp pumps and dumps.
I have for long known that xrp is a coin that is meant to enrich some sets of people, most especially those who are holding very large quantity.
When it wants to pump, it is then you would see some sorts of partnership pooping up in the news or any for of update. Immediately they cash out their profits, it will start dumping.
MemberBerries

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:18:11 PM

Ripple is more decentralised than buttcorn and eferium together
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:20:46 PM

Xrp is almost centralized compared to the other top coins in the market. This makes it easily manipulative, and same is the reason for such a marketcap manipulation to make a change in the trading. When the marketcap increases there exists a demand and the same will reflect in the market.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:21:08 PM

Such thoughts have been visiting my head for a long time; it remains only to think that today a very large number of people can really try to do this by manipulating prices in the market. And this is not regulated today.

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:15:08 PM

Long ago, people understood that bankers created their project for manipulating the cryptocurrency sector. You understand that this way this project is still very profitable for a number of investors who invest in cryptocurrency in the medium term.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:26:04 PM

As for XRP price, I don't know if this is done by, exchange, maker markers or the team themselves, there was a time that the Korean exchange were pumping the price and that create a huge gap between western exchanges and Korean exchanges. The only thing I like about the project is the strong marketing team behind the project which to me is unrival by any other projects i the space

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:13:49 PM

Most likely, people will answer yes, because already a very large number of people have begun to think about what will happen when the remaining XRP coins, which are now considered blocked, are unblocked. What will happen to cryptocurrency?
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:39:44 PM

Most of the market caps are manipulated with the least being manipulated is BTC and ETH, I use XRP to make some profit but I know it is 100% centralized coin and I know that it shouldn't even be listed as Cryptocurrency. There is some big entity behind XRP including banks so it is expected to be huge manipulating going with it. What I really find to be amazing is how support XRP get and yet it keeps fails to deliver anything useful until the moment.
MemberBerries

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:50:03 PM

Most of the market caps are manipulated with the least being manipulated is BTC and ETH, I use XRP to make some profit but I know it is 100% centralized coin and I know that it shouldn't even be listed as Cryptocurrency. There is some big entity behind XRP including banks so it is expected to be huge manipulating going with it. What I really find to be amazing is how support XRP get and yet it keeps fails to deliver anything useful until the moment.

LMAOOO

>least manipulated btc and eferium

>100% centralized , not listed as Cryptocurrency

LOOOOOL

>fails to deliver anything useful

Brainlet

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:29:14 PM

LMAOOO

>100% centralized , not listed as Cryptocurrency

LOOOOOL

>fails to deliver anything useful

Brainlet

In the real world would be classified as psychopathic, but here thruought xrp niveau. Real classy.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: