Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:14:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP market cap manipulation?  (Read 721 times)
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:38:28 PM

The market cap of XRP is possibly manipulated at a large scale, published on different crypto news during the last days. In fact, half of the current market capitalization could be faked in favor of XRP. You can read more on cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-xrp-market-cap-could-be-overestimated-by-billions

Another reason to stay away from XRP.

this is not something new, I have often seen this. ripple becomes crypto which is most manipulated by dev and its investors. so it's very easy to believe by the XRP price movements because it can make you disappointed.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:43:48 PM

The market cap of XRP is possibly manipulated at a large scale, published on different crypto news during the last days. In fact, half of the current market capitalization could be faked in favor of XRP. You can read more on cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-xrp-market-cap-could-be-overestimated-by-billions

It happens the same as the other altcoins in the market, almost all of the other coins have been manipulated since its market cap significantly increases and the market price is so much volatile, I guess XRP holds the best whales out in the cryptocurrency space that can control almost all cryptos.

Alexlax

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:50:43 PM

Hmm. What did you expect from a centralized coin? Needless to bankers will want to quickly develop a coin, and even in this way. Now, just with them, few people want to work.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:55:42 PM

.......which means all the XRPs are in circulation.....

.......which means all the XRPs are in circulation.....

.......which might surge its price to 8 to 10 dollars.......

Other than that you feel healthy?

The reality is xrp fork after xrp fork is popping up, XRP Cash, XRP Gold, XRP Diamond........................

Even UAE and Saudi Arabia, one of the most authoritarian brutal governments just toke opensource xrp code copy-paste make it closed source and launch the Saudi-Emirati cryptocurrency.
The running costs of some notes are minimal.
There is absolute no reason large corporation will not have there own token. Even extending to private individuals as a kind of status symbol will have own token.

https://blockmanity.com/news/saudi-arabia-and-uae-launches-a-separate-cryptocurrency-for-banks-to-facilitate-cross-border-payments/

On a daily basis you can spot xrp shenanigans

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:59:33 PM

actually before the news circulated when many thought that manipulating XRP's market capitalization and I personally wasn't very interested in this altcoin, even though it is currently ranked second in cmc. rather than XRP I prefer ETH.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:02:12 PM
Merited by chenille (1)

I already knew this from last year. The ripple is the most manipulated shit coin and that's why I sold all of my XRP last year. better go before you are disappointed with ripple.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:38:13 PM

I already knew this from last year. The ripple is the most manipulated shit coin and that's why I sold all of my XRP last year. better go before you are disappointed with ripple.

BS
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:43:55 PM

I use XRP like speculative coin, I don’t see any further prospects in the coin itself, except that the developers constantly manipulate the price while earning money. Unrestricted emission and centralization will destroy this asset one day.
chenille (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 10:01:25 PM

snip-

snip-

snip-
Most retarded comments I had to read here for a while...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Better sell off your stash as long as you can!!

+1
Good decision bro! And you can be proud to receive your first Merit for your post!

⁓ chenille! ⁓
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:42:02 PM

I never fully trust XRP as it has huge total supply and out of it only 40% is circulating. It is a centralized coin and that gives chances for manipulation. I have XRP in my portfolio as it is a top coin but I have exit strategy if shit happens.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:20:03 PM

Ripple has long known that this coin is very much manipulated , if we consider that the developers have a very large number of tokens stored, they can change the market as they like!
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:29:05 PM

Yeah I wonder that marketcap of xrp can beat Eth. This is not logic. XRP is centralize coin with small usecase.
whereas eth is usefull platform to build dapps.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:31:21 PM

This is not a new propaganda or news.
doing XRP thing is always at risk and being faked all the time.
Look on their circulating supply and the market.
this is the main reason why i never bought a single ripple./

ibrahim160994

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:45:26 PM

This is not a strange thing, XRP shows their strength, their seriousness to achieve the goals in the future, the Team prefers to secure market prices, rather than making it fall to maintain XRP values, this is not a new coin, they have a good track record,
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:52:02 PM

Xrp as a decentralized coin is easily manipulated and at that since it central control have the intention of a pump game the media publicity can be influence in other to attract investors into xrp in other for them to make gain there by dumping the coin and investors losing they money.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:01:10 PM

This is not a new propaganda or news.
doing XRP thing is always at risk and being faked all the time.
Look on their circulating supply and the market.
this is the main reason why i never bought a single ripple./
but in doing so they were able to attract many enthusiasts who did not know this so that the ripple's popularity increased further, so far the ripple conditions are getting better every day news like this is still not enough to tackle ripple movements.
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:12:48 PM

I have got confused with the whole stories of ripple and xrp. Right now, I like the coin because it has a potential to rise but I fear people might cause a lot of fud(if my term here is right) to to destroy the coins. I will keep on looking for more advice. This thread has really helped me but I need to do more research because it seems the thread if for non ripple supporters Smiley

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:17:22 PM

This is a real idea, everything can be really as you say. But I do not think that everything is really so, because the community would immediately notice who and how uses such resources. I think that all this is no more than a thought.
Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:19:03 PM

XRP has been floating on hype since i have known it, but the fact is that as long as people keep investing in it, the menace would continue unabated, and to think that some people compare ripple to Ethereum.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:27:19 PM

In my country, there are speculations that XRP will be partnered with a local remittance company and thus will help my fellow countrymen who are working overseas with their remittances. Part of me believe that it is not manipulation but massive adoption is the reason why the price increases.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐