Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:52:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investors now moving to gold  (Read 19904 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:42:23 AM

Bitcoin investors would not turn their interest to change their investment normal doing. Maybe at this time they are also in the process of circumstances that should be overcome but for sure they will remain.
Of course, they will not do that because Bitcoin or Crypto investors are high-risk takers and they all love taking high-risk investment methods because there is something in the high-risk investments that fulfills their desires that can't be fulfilled by investing in a physical asset like gold with a low volatility level compared to Crypto Currencies. Investing in Crypto Currencies is really risky because decentralized assets are really volatile and anything can happen anytime. I guess the excitement of this kind of industry is one of the major reasons why there are a lot of people investing in Crypto Currencies especially those speculators.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:48:47 AM

Bitcoin investors are now moving to gold citing the cryptocurrency’s issues with liquidity and store of value.

Read more here: https://www.unblock.news/news/bitcoin-investors-now-moving-to-gold
Don't worry they will come to invest on the cryptocurrencies when they see the sign of bull run and again they will jump to something so they will keep doing that, don't care about them bro.
Just let them do, anyways they are free of what they want for their life. It could be their regrets for not being a part of crypto journey,  they are worried for the collapse scenarios happen but they are wrong. But I believe they turn back into crypto when our market turn into good even not showing bull runs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:54:02 AM

this is very reasonable, because investors consider bitcoin to be struggling in a deteriorating trend and they are turning to gold because the prices are very stable and even increase at any time
What you’re saying are those investors that new here in crypto,that for me called as Fly by Night investors who was just aiming for big profit and when they see market do not favor them surely will withdraw and wil find another ventures,but the older investors that know how the market moves?they will never do the sam thing as this
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:14:42 PM

I saw this article but it sounded really like fake news a bit..

like all investor are moving and no spike in gold? I follow tge ventures capital and still see lots of money coming in

the space is still early and there's a lot to build needed

onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:59:54 PM

<snip>
Just let them do, anyways they are free of what they want for their life. It could be their regrets for not being a part of crypto journey,  they are worried for the collapse scenarios happen but they are wrong. But I believe they turn back into crypto when our market turn into good even not showing bull runs.
So obvious, we don't trust having others randomly should better do what needs to be done ourselves. looks like they have in dilemmas about Bitcoin. I consider Bitcoin as sleeping giant. I'm waiting to buy back some with my tether, If I had more money ill be buying more.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:42:21 PM

This is hardly true, because most investors understand the principles of bitcoin market development and therefore will continue to hold it and wait for growth. But no one prevents us in parallel to buy some gold. But this is not a complete replacement. This is too different investment.
For me,investors do not totally move to gold and leave bitcoin behind.They know already how volatile bitcoin is so they already expected how the market moves up and down.But i don't think having a gold investment together with bitcoin could be a wrong move.In fact,it could make an investor a more profitable one.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:54:09 PM

Some people call this news a fud. Even if it's true, I don't think we'll see a big movement at the price.

On the other hand, we see that VC funding is increasing even though we face a bearish season. Not surprising, speculation and maybe realization of blockchain potential clicked those VC. I still think people who want to risk a lot will choose crypto instead of gold or any other asset. It's a high-risk high return investment, after all.

Yes truly correct mate who's behind on that news they want To destroy again the virtual currency or bitcoin, There nothing concrete evidence investors totally moving in to gold.
Not possible investors in virtual currency not totally leaving bitcoin for some reason maybe they buying gold for their collection or whatever purposes. I suggest those people do nit be paranoid just stay calm be patience.
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:41:24 AM

How do you know that people moved from bitcoin to gold.Did they signed a disclaimer that they are migrating from BTC to gold due to liquidity issue. Anyway I am not against for investing in gold but I do not think people are migrating from bitcoin to gold and if someone do not want to invest in BTC then there are still multiple opportunities better performing than gold.
It really depends on which country we come from, if in developed countries I think gold infestation still feels complicated, compared to bitcoin, but things are different from countries that don't support and don't provide bitcoin, then investing in gold is still an option many people. so everything still depends on the country where we live.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:37:15 AM

I don't believed this kind of news, I mean can casual bitcoin investors can simply buy golds as  investment? I doubt. A lot who stop buying bitcoin is just waiting outside and not moving to other assets. They have their funds and willing to go back once the market show some sign of recovery.

Maybe the article wanted to sway more crypto investors to gold, but I think it won't happened.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:48:36 AM

This is hardly true, because most investors understand the principles of bitcoin market development and therefore will continue to hold it and wait for growth. But no one prevents us in parallel to buy some gold. But this is not a complete replacement. This is too different investment.
For me,investors do not totally move to gold and leave bitcoin behind.They know already how volatile bitcoin is so they already expected how the market moves up and down.But i don't think having a gold investment together with bitcoin could be a wrong move.In fact,it could make an investor a more profitable one.
There is no reason for a Bitcoin or Crypto Currency investor to move to gold and it is pretty nonsense at all, Most of the Bitcoin investors are not just an investor that buys Bitcoin and make it sit for a long period of time because most of them are traders and takes advantage on the market trends that currently happening to multiply their hodlings into more huge amounts. And why would they move to gold if there is a stable coin called USDT? Huh
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:40:04 AM

It's a high-risk high return investment, after all.
some people will use this opportunity to make it rich. others choose to leave and invest safely. I agree with the quote.

Many investor right now moving their bitcoin and altcoin asset become gold investment, they have tired and bored about how bitcoin price never growing up, have wait about one year but bitcoin still could be at higher price and can't get profit.
in my opinion they just want to get rich quick. while you can see the growth of bitcoin since 9 years ago. it's about how you use your money to invest. Cool Cool
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:41:34 AM

I don't think so.  Sad
I think investors are investing in both. They invest in gold and also invest in Bitcoin. They never leave Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a very profitable investment. And I know Bitcoin investors will not leave Bitcoin and even Bitcoin investors will still invest in Bitcoin.
Yeah, I say this because I'm also a Bitcoin Investor.  Wink

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:12:56 AM

Bitcoin investors are now moving to gold citing the cryptocurrency’s issues with liquidity and store of value.
It looks like a typically FUD move from them, since there are no other negative news to tell they just collaborated the recent price movement in gold and tag along bitcoin Tongue. I am not sure how they come up with the conclusion that bitcoin investors are moving to gold and so is the reason the price of gold started moving. Roll Eyes
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:33:41 AM

Looking at the always falling price of Bitcoin, it is only natural that some investors turn to other investments that they consider far from the risk of loss and are able to give them profits. I think indeed gold is currently one of the best choices for investing, even though maybe we only get a small profit but at least will avoid the risk of loss.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:19:02 AM

I don't think so.  Sad
I think investors are investing in both. They invest in gold and also invest in Bitcoin. They never leave Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a very profitable investment. And I know Bitcoin investors will not leave Bitcoin and even Bitcoin investors will still invest in Bitcoin.
Yeah, I say this because I'm also a Bitcoin Investor.  Wink

You're totally wrong here. Bitcoins will be very profitable in the future. Also this perception is wrong that people are not investing in bitcoin. Actually whales are gathering bitcoin at this low rate as they know that it will be at very high rates by the end of 2020. Also those who are investing is bitcoin are not moving to Gold as the profit ratio is very minimal in Gold as compared to bitcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 10:31:48 AM

Looking at the always falling price of Bitcoin, it is only natural that some investors turn to other investments that they consider far from the risk of loss and are able to give them profits. I think indeed gold is currently one of the best choices for investing, even though maybe we only get a small profit but at least will avoid the risk of loss

Gold is not good for profit making (though it is for profit protecting)

As it has been underperforming for the last 40 years. That basically means that its growth in US dollars was lower than the dollar inflation accumulated during that timeframe. In other words, you would likely have lost in inflation-adjusted dollar value of your gold if you had invested somewhere in 1980. If you want to earn profits with the smallest amount of risk, you may want to look into bonds (something like inflation-protected treasuries)

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:35:55 PM

Read more here: https://www.unblock.news/news/bitcoin-investors-now-moving-to-gold
I don't think bitcoin investors are moving to gold or selling their bitcoin to buy gold, for me, they are also buying gold at the same time, bitcoin and gold can be invested at the same time. Gold was already created before bitcoin, so gold is a really good buy even until today because of its good value and I don't think there is a competition between the two.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:07:14 PM

It could be true but I think it will not affect the believers or the bitcoin in general because we all know bitcoin is still best for doing things gold just can't do. Bitcoin is a payment system aside from just being an investment so that it differs a lot from gold. I don't mean to say gold is not good but they are different. That is why both can stay together side by side now and in the future to come.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:26:39 PM

That online news article are disseminating false information so we should not believe to it. We are knowledgeable enough that we can earn many opportunities by investing in bitcoin than gold. Why we will invest something that we cannot have returns. The price of gold is so stable so if we make investment, we can just get very low interest.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 02:31:48 PM

Some people call this news a fud.

it is not FUD, it is bullshit. there is a difference.

bitcoin investors don't go for gold, they either already have gold as their other investment for diversification purposes or they don't. what they never do is to sell bitcoin to buy gold instead! not to mention that at this point, everyone is either sucking their greed up and are accumulating bitcoin before the big rise begins or are greedy and are waiting for their dream price to buy bitcoin.
Yeah. I think your opinion is right mate. What I see here is that maybe the situation are reversed investors sold their gold to invest more in Bitcoin. For me Bitcoin is a much better investment compared to gold though Bitcoin has high risk but it can also give us high return which a stable gold is lacking. Gold is hard to hide and hoard as it is not that safe to keep some unlike Bitcoin which we only need private keys.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███