Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investors now moving to gold  (Read 19904 times)
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:53:56 AM

I am not so sure that Bitcoin investors moved to Gold. Even though it is, that's only part of it, and I'm still sure there are still many people here who hold Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin is different from other investments, even though Bitcoin is currently down, but the expectation of fast prices is very high. For this reason, Bitcoin investors will not easily move to Gold.

I agree with you, as a bitcoiner they know the potential of it and they know the future of cryptocurrency, This bitcoin users are new members who joined in late 2017, or early in 2018 when the bitcoin price was declining without knowing full knowledge about bitcoin and made loss in greedy, so now they are moving to gold.
Yes.Those investors who are moving to gold are the newcomers who don't have a long stretch of patience to wait for a good rise so they chose to move into gold.But the early adopters here are still firm to focus on cruptocurrency knowing it would give them the highest profit more than what gold can give.

I am agree. Investor who move to gold must be not patient during this bear market and they want to move their investment to Gold because its safe haven asset. Bitcoin is more profitable compare gold if we looking on history price and if we able to be patient to hold

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:33:12 AM

it has fallen dramatically and in the past 8 months there has not been an increase of even 20%. the electability of bitcoin fell heavily in this period. no wonder many investors leave.
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:58:24 AM

Not as seen. Investors still believe in crypto. Maybe partly or this is just fud. Some ico is evidence that investors still believe in crypto and they are success about it. The issue of cryptocurrency with liquidity and store of value is an issue to bring down crypto world. Almost all types of trade have problems with it not only cryptocurrency

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:57:12 AM

I am not so sure that Bitcoin investors moved to Gold. Even though it is, that's only part of it, and I'm still sure there are still many people here who hold Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin is different from other investments, even though Bitcoin is currently down, but the expectation of fast prices is very high. For this reason, Bitcoin investors will not easily move to Gold.

Truth. Even when people separate investors into two categories: Holders and Regular investors.

I don't think that it should be seen like that, since both are doing the same thing at the end, with different strategies yes but really alike. One is moved for ideals mostly the another one moved for profits mostly but both are putting or putted their money inside acquiring some currency/assets.

However the ones who move part of their money to gold to be more stable it's up to them. Everybody have different investment strategies like i mentioned before that doesn't really affect us.

I strongly believe that they are waiting patiently until Bitcoin start rising at a decent rate again to move quick.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:17:38 AM

it has fallen dramatically and in the past 8 months there has not been an increase of even 20%. the electability of bitcoin fell heavily in this period. no wonder many investors leave.
even though like that, I think in the near future there will be very many people interested in bitcoin again. well, i started to think that the price increase that happened would make investors look at bitcoin. well, even I believe, not all investors return to gold, but they also invest in ICO which has great potential.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Bitcoindigger02

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:59:53 AM

The first advantage of gold is that the banker factor in the gold market is so weak that it hardly needs to be considered.

The second advantage of gold speculation is that gold financing is a sharp hedge against inflation.

The third advantage of speculating in gold is that gold can be used as the most advantageous means for people to protect themselves in the event of a credit currency crisis.

The fourth advantage of fried gold is that it is easy to preserve for a long time. Storage is a very difficult problem for general commodities, because physical and chemical forces of nature can make general commodities change qualitatively and destroy their value.

The fifth advantage of gold speculation is that gold speculators can speculate around the clock, with many opportunities. The gold market is an open global market, and even the regulated regional market is inextricably linked with the international market. A gold speculator can participate not only in the investment of physical gold, but also in the investment of account gold.

The sixth advantage of gold speculation is that the tax burden of gold investment is extremely light, which can be considered as the lightest investment project in many countries.

The seventh advantage of speculating in gold is that the transfer of property rights is extremely convenient and inheritance tax can be avoided.

The eighth advantage of speculating in gold is that it can use the gold purchased as collateral. It is no exaggeration to say that gold is one of the best mortgages.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:14:16 AM

Market price now down. But people neaver avoid the bitcoin. It part of the life. so people believe the bitcoin. Most of the people waiting for the price increase. People check the market price every day. If price is go down. Hold the coin and wait for the price high. Then people will be exchange.
niceboy999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:27:24 AM

i guess it's just fud nothing more.since Bitcoin giving thousands % of profit to investors but Gold having store of value though,but return to it's investors far less then Bitcoin.Myself i enjoyed Bitcoin profits and also some losses but can't leave crypto because the profit ratio is more then losses.No one beat or compete Bitcoin.
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:16:48 AM

I don't think that there's any competition between gold and cryptocurrency so there's no panic if people are investing their money on gold instead of cryptocurrency.
Official.Nobobox

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:18:35 AM

Sound pretty much like FUD why would you move to BTC Gold ?  Huh
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:19:53 AM

Gold is Old ponzi, BTC is new ponzi.
Bitcoin isn't a ponzi and these news leads people to wrong information. Bitcoin investors aren't moving now to gold instead gold investors are the ones who are moving to bitcoin.

Gold is old and this makes people trust it even more than a new technology that will make their lives easier. But for me, as a bitcoin investor I'll choose bitcoin being a store of value than gold.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:41:16 PM

I'm one of the bitcoin investors but I never planned to switch my investments into gold investments. It is true that there is less risks in gold investment but we cannot get high returns from it due to its stable price.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:32:49 PM

I have so many doubt behind this news.It could be a great FUD .I have a great experienced about Forex,Gold and commodities. I just wanna say crypto is the best and if it is bitcoin no one want to move from here. He who don't have much idea about crypto they just ignore the crypto market and the bitcoin investor always put her invest on bitcoin and other crypto.

ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:02:52 PM

I have done FOREX investments and that seems like a gambling game than an investment and I think majority would agree with that with me so if investing in real and major currencies like USD, GBP , JPY are unpredictable how moving to gold from Bitcoin can be a smart decision because according to my experience gold is much volatile than fiat currencies so what I can say for those who is going to move forever from Bitcoin to gold please think twice because the return on investment is very uncertain   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:13:03 PM

Volatility of physical gold is nonexistant. That's for storage of value, and that only. Heading on a timespan of a decade.

What about storage costs? Bars inside a fault labelled "good delivery" will cost you on a daily base.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:33:26 PM

Because of the Bitcoin crypto marlet that is totally in its dip, no doubt that Bitcoin investors are moving into gold. For this kind of time here in the crypto community, it is reasonable for them to have change their pace and also how they will strive for their own sake. But for me that is true and still happy using crypto currencies, I will keep on using it and remain here in the crypto world.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:59:16 PM

The rumor that says Bitcoin investors are moving to gold is negligible but I agree that a certain percentage of investors turned over from Bitcoin because during the previous price decrease the dip was much higher and losses were much bigger than any other time in the crypto market history so many traders lost there hard earned money instantly so with that kind of situation without understanding this as a temporary situation some turned over from investing in Bitcoin which is common for any market

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:25:58 PM

In recent days the price of gold has increased tremendously, but along with the same over the past few years the price of bitcoin has begun to grow reaching around $4000. People moving to gold is common and it happens quite often whenever demand for the gold increases.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:26:49 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin and gold is not same. They are totally different. The uses and benefits are also different on them. Bitcoin is an online based asset as well as cryptocurrency and gold is a asset in real shape. In this time, bitcoin has also much popularity to attract more people.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:42:37 PM

I've never think if they'll continue to move away from crypto since we know that our market prices are now waking up. It is quite good to see how it moves and it continuously moving up since last week. 
Investors might turn their head and put their money back.
Anyways, we cant take their hands if they'll leave crypto but they are so welcome to came back into crypto space again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: