Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Gingr - Revolutionizing the Oldest Industry in the World ✅  (Read 1429 times)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:27:01 PM

Sex and Crypto fits very well in my opinion but you have a lot of competition in that area. I read alot of similar projects in the last weeks.
I don’t see any similar project with such idea yet. Anyway, we need to wait finished product.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:30:11 PM

Where I can see a full list of partnerships of that projects?
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:28:13 AM

The oldest profession that is still popular and in no way inferior to other modern affairs. Now it got to the blockchain, we will see what comes of it.
If developers will make a lot of effort, then this project become popular, I did not see good analogues for today

Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:20:53 AM

Another attempt to move the sex industry to the blockchain. You are repeating the same mistake as dozens of similar projects around the world. No one will use such a platform. Just because blockchain is open and no one will be happy if it can be found through it.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:57:50 AM

Gingr provides anonimity to its users according to the project's whitepaper. It is very interesting what way the devs to do this Wink
Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:31:22 PM

Gingr provides anonimity to its users according to the project's whitepaper. It is very interesting what way the devs to do this Wink
I have not found on which blockchain is Gingr based. If this isnt ethereum blockchain -anonimity is easy to secure
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:04:21 PM

Sex and Crypto fits very well in my opinion but you have a lot of competition in that area. I read alot of similar projects in the last weeks.
I have not yet seen such projects that are associated with this particular area. I have seen projects that are related to video activity, namely models that work on the Internet through webcams, but here everything will be in real life.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:19:06 PM

Another attempt to move the sex industry to the blockchain. You are repeating the same mistake as dozens of similar projects around the world. No one will use such a platform. Just because blockchain is open and no one will be happy if it can be found through it.
I totally disagree with you. Previously, we could not even think about cryptocurrency as such, but today it is an integral part of our life. Therefore, the sex industry can work in this mode, it is just a matter of time.
Bugatti73

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:58:49 PM

If it would be a really decentralized blockchain, like BTC has, nobody could find your tx without experience.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:00:22 PM

If it would be a really decentralized blockchain, like BTC has, nobody could find your tx without experience.
Here it is not about the anonymity of transactions, but about the anonymity of meetings of partners, this is the whole point.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A7373

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:03:12 PM

Does Gingr already has blockchain explorer or any information about code in github sourse?
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:04:36 PM

I totally disagree with you. Previously, we could not even think about cryptocurrency as such, but today it is an integral part of our life. Therefore, the sex industry can work in this mode, it is just a matter of time.

it is a very delicate question. different people have a different ways relate to the development of such an industry.  one side, if there are no violations of the rules, and there are laws, that are followed - it is good. but this is bad, when the sexual industry develops perversion, violence, and violations of human rights. everything should be orderly and safe for everyone.
Vialaia

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:13:40 PM

Here it is not about the anonymity of transactions, but about the anonymity of meetings of partners, this is the whole point.
But if prostitution is legal, partners anonimity would be broken in the case of goverment to monitor their activity. I clealy don't understand pow your platform is able to provide the anonimity and disclose data simultaneously.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:15:24 PM

Does Gingr already has blockchain explorer or any information about code in github sourse?
It is too early for such actions. We need to wait until the project is fully ready for the start, at that moment the code will be available for free access.

Bugatti73

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:33:56 AM

Thanks. Anyway, it would be interesting to watch the code of blockchain in future.
A7373

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:49:38 AM

This industry has good and stable future perspectives, as I remember, it’s unique for blockchain.
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:57:20 AM

I agree, blockchain plays a very important role. Experienced developers can easily build sex industry based on blockchain technology.

Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:29:53 AM

This industry has good and stable future perspectives, as I remember, it’s unique for blockchain.
There have been several attempts to do such kind of project, but all was not successful, hope Gingr will succeed. Technical documentation and the team are on high level.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:30:25 PM

Though am not a strong supporter of blockchain and crypto being used in sex market, The Bitcoin market needs everything to back it up right now. We need all the support we can get in this harsh market.

Came across your website and I must say that the video is self explanatory and cleared most of my doubts. The only query I have now is about Satisfaction. What if the client is not satisfied with the services.? What happens then.?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Vialaia

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:51:38 PM

By the way, it would be cool if the blockchain "rates" prostitutes. Can you propose something that is?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: