Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:27:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Gingr - Revolutionizing the Oldest Industry in the World ✅  (Read 1429 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:55:24 PM

I fully agree with you, we need to give developers a try in this direction, because all known projects started out small and did not immediately receive recognition from the general public.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:55:39 PM

I fully agree with you, we need to give developers a try in this direction, because all known projects started out small and did not immediately receive recognition from the general public.
Some developers just buy ads on popular resources and the audience comes from there. But I believe that a team that is itself gaining popularity in the future will be rewarded.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:35:27 PM

Some developers just buy ads on popular resources and the audience comes from there. But I believe that a team that is itself gaining popularity in the future will be rewarded.
And this is also practiced, you have correctly noticed. But in each team, the developer advises and they decide together how to act in each specific situation.

Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:41:18 AM

And this is also practiced, you have correctly noticed. But in each team, the developer advises and they decide together how to act in each specific situation.
Advertising will not solve everything, unfortunately, developers should work hard to make this project popular.

Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:52:05 AM

The Gingr team has big plans for the future, including health checking, room rental, etc. I will not say that it is not small. But, unfortunately, to date, it is only plans and no one is able to guarantee that all this will be implemented.
Primpy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 03:00:55 PM

I would really like to see a detailed marketing strategy and business plan for this project.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:26:57 PM

Can I find out if the application will be implemented on an Android phone or iOS for this service?
It is also interesting, will there be any offline base of female workers (girls)? Will there be bonuses if you bring a girl to work? As for me, a referral program this is a very interesting tool for popularizing the project.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:32:11 PM

You can see the project roadmap on the official website.
You can also look at the white paper and ask a question by project telegram.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:02:03 PM

This is a very specific project and I don't know what  his the future holds . Sex services are in demand in the world and the project team wants to make this industry even more convenient and accessible .
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:27:19 PM

I would really like to see a detailed marketing strategy and business plan for this project.
Every project has white paper and road, and Gingr is not an exception Cheesy There you are able to find all info about projects team efforts/
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:38:57 PM

I can see on website private sale is going on right at the moment with huge discount of 75% which is big. In spite if this high bonus or discount whatever we call it I will wait and see the results of this round before making my mind. Now the question is I didn't see in ICO details section any information regarding dates of ICO public round, if I didn't miss anything.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:03:08 PM

In  White Paper says that all payments would be anonymous. Which way? Can we see every transaction in explorer like we do with BTC or no? If yes, that's not an anonymity.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:07:04 PM

If i will invest in that project, would my deposit be locked for some period after ICO ends?
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:35:57 PM

Such a business plan is to collect money, have a good rest and then go to jail.And what the hell if it is the ICO of Switzerland in the team are Ukrainians?I am categorically against such platforms and ICO.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:59:26 PM

For this, you should familiarise yourself with the whitepaper. It is there that there is all the information about the project, as well as much more.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:33:55 PM

Every project has white paper and road, and Gingr is not an exception Cheesy There you are able to find all info about projects team efforts/
I do not know why people continue to ask stupid questions, at that moment when all the necessary information about the project is in front of them. Perhaps inattention on their part.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:38:51 PM

This is a very specific project and I don't know what  his the future holds . Sex services are in demand in the world and the project team wants to make this industry even more convenient and accessible .
That is why this area is the most popular project on the planet Earth and should gain popularity among the crypto community including.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:06:17 PM

Can I find out if the application will be implemented on an Android phone or iOS for this service?
It is also interesting, will there be any offline base of female workers (girls)? Will there be bonuses if you bring a girl to work? As for me, a referral program this is a very interesting tool for popularizing the project.
I think soon they will create such an application, because it is much more convenient to look for a partner from the phone, especially if you are not at home.
Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:00:01 AM

You can check whitepaper, roadmap, team profiles or just ask anyone from the team, I'm sure they will answer you Wink
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:01:29 AM

The oldest profession that is still popular and in no way inferior to other modern affairs. Now it got to the blockchain, we will see what comes of it.
How about what?The sale of tokens-what more?
Everything else they offer in legal language is called sex slavery and human trafficking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: