Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising  (Read 5785 times)
HYGHtech

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:38:27 AM

The STO really inspires more confidence. How do you plan to distribute revenue?
Hello. There is the scheme of distribution:
- 2.5% goes to the Trusted Validators, who ensure that all the displays in the HYGH ecosystem are functional and compliant
- 5% goes to HYGH for system management and growth
- 9% goes to the Token Holders, with payouts given quarterly
- 83.5% goes Display Provider for providing the display

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BelfNort

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:44:44 AM

You have found an original approach is to connect people to use their display as a platform for advertising. Who can become a member of your program?
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:46:17 AM

- 2.5% goes to the Trusted Validators, who ensure that all the displays in the HYGH ecosystem are functional and compliant

In what way, you are going to distribute the revenue in terms of coins or in terms of ETH because for Advertising you are going to HYGH token for ad spaces? As a security token, most of the companies will give Hygh coin in order to order increase their holding as a shareholder in the company right?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:58:20 AM

You have found an original approach is to connect people to use their display as a platform for advertising. Who can become a member of your program?
Every user can become display provider. No matter if TV, tablet or existing advertising Displays, all can easily generate advertising revenue for you. Connect your Display to the HYGH Platform an get started.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:04:55 AM

In what way, you are going to distribute the revenue in terms of coins or in terms of ETH because for Advertising you are going to HYGH token for ad spaces? As a security token, most of the companies will give Hygh coin in order to order increase their holding as a shareholder in the company right?
We will give HYGH token as the revenue. So with the Tokens you hold you declare how you want your payout to be done. Either BTC, ETH, or Fiat via bank Transfer!
So you would provide us with the address or bank details.
Tealoveforev

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:07:46 AM

I admire your ambition. You are going to conquer the world of advertising, and this is a huge number of people. How many tokens have you released for sale?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:32:35 AM

I hope your project already has a prototype or an alpha version? Because so you can verify the seriousness of the team. And then recently a lot of scam
Yes, of course, we have a prototype, you can test it by clicking on the link https://demo.hygh.tech/
CaraMarinara

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:33:59 AM

How are you going, guys? I'm impressed with the conception. How can your platform help me start earning?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:39:52 AM

I admire your ambition. You are going to conquer the world of advertising, and this is a huge number of people. How many tokens have you released for sale?
Thank you for believing in our project. We have already collected several victories at international conferences and were warmly received. The total number of tokens released for  STO crowdfunding is 23.875.000 $
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:45:39 AM

How are you going, guys? I'm impressed with the conception. How can your platform help me start earning?
There are several ways how a user can earn using the platform. You can buy tokens during a token-sale and get 9% of the profit from transactions that go through the system. You can earn by registering yourself as a display provider. Or you can use the resources of our advertising platform to conduct a marketing campaign.
Fun753

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:52:08 AM

I see the profitability of your idea. Are there any bonuses for buyers of tokens? Will the price change depending on the phase of sale? What is she now?
m1rko

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:59:53 AM

If I want to expand my small business, can I become an advertiser? Or are you not focused on private entrepreneurs?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:11:56 AM

I see the profitability of your idea. Are there any bonuses for buyers of tokens? Will the price change depending on the phase of sale? What is she now?
At the pre-STO price, one HYGH = .03 USD with prices increasing to .05 USD during our STO. You can invite your friends to invest and earn 5% bonus for each referral. You can also earn bonus tokens by participating in a bounty company. Rules of participation and the size of bonuses are looking for in this article https://medium.com/@hygh_editorialteam/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:17:45 AM

If I want to expand my small business, can I become an advertiser? Or are you not focused on private entrepreneurs?
Our main idea is build a future, in which digital Out-of-Home advertising is accessible for everyone. Anyone should be able to monetize their unused space and be part of the HYGH Ecosystem.
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:24:14 AM

If the legal regulations for public viewing of advertising are different in different countries how advertiser can show his adc worldwide?
Fun753

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:37:42 AM

At the pre-STO price, one HYGH = .03 USD with prices increasing to .05 USD during our STO. You can invite your friends to invest and earn 5% bonus for each referral. You can also earn bonus tokens by participating in a bounty company. Rules of participation and the size of bonuses are looking for in this article https://medium.com/@hygh_editorialteam/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI
Great, I will be glad to participate. When will you distribute bonus tokens?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:54:51 AM

If the legal regulations for public viewing of advertising are different in different countries how advertiser can show his adc worldwide?
Regulations regarding public screen displays are handled on a city by city or country by country basis. Based on the hosting location of a display, we provide specific guidelines to the display provider and where necessary, we adjust filters to allow only those screens which are legal.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:59:53 AM

Great, I will be glad to participate. When will you distribute bonus tokens?
Tokens will be issued after the Token Sale is completed in Q3 of 2019. Tokens can be held in the HYGH wallet and traded on a number of exchanges.
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:58:34 PM

Hi guys, you have a great project, I like that you offer security tokens, it looks more convincing than ico. What about bonus programs? Are you going to do bounty or airdrop?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:12:01 PM

Hi guys, you have a great project, I like that you offer security tokens, it looks more convincing than ico. What about bonus programs? Are you going to do bounty or airdrop?
HYGH is giving away 25 million tokens, or 2.5% of the total token supply, worth $1,250,000 USD. The bounty program will last 8 weeks, starting on 30.01.2019. Use this guide and enjoy participation https://medium.com/@hygh_editorialteam/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: