Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising  (Read 5785 times)
HYGHtech

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:22:45 AM

I buy tokens for fiat currency, but will your platform support fiat after release? Or will all the calculations on the platform go through tokens?
HYGH team are developing the transaction engine that will be responsible for the calculations, bookkeeping and transfer of funds between the connected users as well as the coordination with external financial services and should be able to work with conventional FIAT and crypto currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:27:59 AM

I was invited to join the community, but first I would like to know what possibilities does your project offer for earnings?
If you are invited by a friend to register through the referral link, then for starters you will receive 5% of the bonuses from the amount of the purchase of tokens. If you become the owner of HYGH tokens, then every quarter 9% of the revenue share will be distributed to the account.
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:36:46 AM

I was invited to join the community, but first I would like to know what possibilities does your project offer for earnings?
If you are invited by a friend to register through the referral link, then for starters you will receive 5% of the bonuses from the amount of the purchase of tokens. If you become the owner of HYGH tokens, then every quarter 9% of the revenue share will be distributed to the account.
It sounds attractive, but what are the terms of participation and the minimum purchase amount?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:44:13 AM

I would like to participate in the bounty? What is the reward for posting a publication about your project on social networks?
If you plan to participate in the bounty and place our image as a post on your page in social networks, you will receive 200 bonus tokens. Bounty program is well combined with investment because at the STO price this 200 HYGH will worth $10 USD, but if you co-invest, this task is worth $200 USD or 4000 HYGH.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:51:52 AM

I see your vision of the development of the advertising industry as specific and your team is working harmoniously in the right direction, I like that. What is the adaptability of your platform?
The HYGH platform will allow the advertiser to manage the company's progress by building a promotion strategy based on two concepts: scheduled campaigns or budget-based campaigns. We have a very flexible pricing system for advertising. The user will be able to see the transaction in detail in his interface and can control his budget in near realtime.
Does this mean that on average advertising costs decrease significantly?
When calculating the price of advertising, the platform takes into account the display time, display size, screen time, demand. At the same time, the minimum cost of advertising is $ 0.005 USD for displays of a 49”.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:13:07 AM

If I create content for a channel on YouTube about cryptocurrency, then what rewards can you offer for reviewing your project on my channel?
To participate in the bounty, you must create unique video content of at least 3 minutes in English or German. The reward will depend on the quality of the material and the number of subscribers. You can find out more here https://medium.com/hygh-tech/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:15:57 AM

How to calculate how many HYGH tokens will be credited when investing 1 ETH?
To find out the exact numbers, if there are bonuses and discounts available now, it will be better for you to register on the site and when you buy, the cost estimate will be made automatically. The pre-sto price if 0.3 HYGH and if you invite friends then you will receive 5% referral bonus of the amount of their transaction.
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:00:59 PM

Hi guys, heard your project is gaining popularity and you offer good bonuses for the participants. Are you going to do airdrop? If so, what are the conditions for entry?
Thank you for supporting our project. Yes, we plan to launch the airdrop, but so far no date has been set. If you subscribe to our news in telegram https://t.me/HyghAG, then do not miss the start of the promotion. To be able to receive bonus HYGH tokens you need to register, because the coins will be distributed among the participants after the end of the sale.
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:05:13 PM

I got acquainted with the HYGH sto and I am impressed. It sounds tempting. Is there any formula that helps to calculate how much an investor can calculate?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:07:28 PM

Your project really shows a unique case when you do not need to invent anything new to surprise the public. Yes, it is brilliant to invite users to become advertising providers. What prospects in this direction do you see?
The HYGH project has impressive prospects, since in three years, according to average estimates, the cost of advertising activity will grow by 13%. We estimate that grow can make a turnover of 600 billion a year. And even if our ecosystem takes up only 1% of advertising services, then these are huge amounts
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:09:44 PM

I got acquainted with the HYGH sto and I am impressed. It sounds tempting. Is there any formula that helps to calculate how much an investor can calculate?
The amount of profit the investor depends on the number of tokens that he owns. We pay investors 9% of the revenue. There is an example in wp. If you bought 1,000,000 HYGH tokens in the sale (0.1% of the supply) at 0.05 a token (for a total of $50k), you get 0.1% of that payout, which amounts to 540k. Payments are distributed quarterly; in other words, you would get 135k every 3 months. An asset that grants you 540k annually is worth at least worth 10-20x the amount it generates per year (according to a minimum of 5-10% ROI each year). This would mean the tokens you bought for 50k in 2018 would be worth 5.4m-10.8m in 2022
TvxqMaxstar

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:11:23 PM

If almost any user can become a provider, will this not lead to the appearance of scammers who use the platform for their own purposes. What did you come up with for the security of the platform and users?
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:13:35 PM

Hi guys, heard your project is gaining popularity and you offer good bonuses for the participants. Are you going to do airdrop? If so, what are the conditions for entry?
Thank you for supporting our project. Yes, we plan to launch the airdrop, but so far no date has been set. If you subscribe to our news in telegram https://t.me/HyghAG, then do not miss the start of the promotion. To be able to receive bonus HYGH tokens you need to register, because the coins will be distributed among the participants after the end of the sale.
Tell me, who are the display providers and how can they make money in the project?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:16:03 PM

If almost any user can become a provider, will this not lead to the appearance of scammers who use the platform for their own purposes. What did you come up with for the security of the platform and users?
We understand that the system can become an attractive place for fraudsters, so the content selection system will work with us, each user will be assigned a trust rating. In addition, the application will have a display accounting system in order not to allow making money using displays without fulfilling the platform conditions. You can find more information in our technical book https://hygh.tech/docs/HYGH-Technical-White-Paper.pdf
White_Storm

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:16:56 PM

Could you describe more precisely what cooperation with the Amazon service you are planning?
sulutvivat

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:17:51 PM

Hey, I want to participate in the bounty and I want to know, do you give a reward only once, or can you make several materials for social networks every week and will you take this into account?
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:19:22 PM

Tell me, who are the display providers and how can they make money in the project?
Display providers are users who have registered their display in the system and are ready to provide it for broadcast advertising. For this we reward them with bonuses
HYGHtech

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:21:50 PM

Could you describe more precisely what cooperation with the Amazon service you are planning?
Since users can download video content created in various formats, our platform will need a system that will bring all the videos into a single format. Amazon's Elastic Transcoder will allow this. The principle is very simple, whenever a user uploads an image and schedules a campaign, the system sends his/her uploaded video files to Amazon's Elastic Transcoder, which returns several optimized files. These transcoded and optimized files then get assigned to all matching displays.
TheHollowOne

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:22:45 PM

Is there any guarantee for advertisers that they will not lose their money if a network error occurs and the Internet connection to the display is broken?
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:24:40 PM

Display providers are users who have registered their display in the system and are ready to provide it for broadcast advertising. For this we reward them with bonuses
Cool. And who can become a provider? I have a couple of ideas, how could this be useful?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: