Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Solution to Dumping  (Read 1437 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:13:35 PM

Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover
I fully share the opinion of the author of the topic. Moreover, I believe that bounty hunters need to be given a choice of currency as a reward for a job well done. This choice should consist of at least two options, such as usd and the coin of the advertised project.

We have the freedom once dev distributed the rewards especially if they are already in exchanges which is it has buy and sell. It's up to them, they have another option just to prevent the scenario. Bounty hunters can't be controlled and they have their own choices to make.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:14:38 PM

I don't think this makes sense!
If they pay with BTC, ETH, USDC
then what is the point of bounty hunter promoting the they project ?
All cryptocurrency will pump and dump, if they pay us with ETH, this also won't be profitable unless the price is pump

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:18:13 PM

Devs should stop blaming bounty hunters for dumping ,they work hard to promote your projects and they have every right to do what they like with the tokens if this is really what you don't want then

Don't pay bounty hunters in your tokens ,pay them in USD ,USDC or ETHEREUM to avoid dumping your tokens and that will have positive impact on your tokens ,dumping will always happen and if the project is a strong one then it will quickly recover
I am also for a payment in bitcoin or ethereum. So the problem would finally be solved and no one can accuse the bountie hunters anymore. But i also think that not all bountie hunter dump their tokens but rather the ico participants, who bought their token cheap with a big bonus.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:21:07 PM

IMO, it should be easy to detect whenever the bounty hunter really succedd to reach their marketing strategy or not.

It's not a problem , the problem only how to attract more investor on crypto because basically, cryptocurrency become high demand investment because of them, Investor !

Smiley
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:21:43 PM

In fact, if the bounty hunters were paid in eth or usd it would not be so convenient for them to promote the various ico, but regardless of bounty hunter the value of tokens is destined to go down once listed on exchange because investors want to hove their profit as soon as possible

free space pm if interessed
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:43:33 PM

This is what i am thinking for a long time.
well we have BTC campaign before which the participants get paid with BITCOIN.
but it is gone now and now i am thinking. The team should trust their project ICO and they know and will do everything for the token to have more value than ICO.
But why they are giving away tokens if they know bounty participants will make it fall. they should pay in ETHEREUM or BITCOIN.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 05:49:49 PM

Agree with you, everyone can't fully blaming on bounty hunter regarding dumping on their token after listed on exchanger, devs can make other payment method to avoid dumping, they can pay with Stable currency like USDT or balance in e-money (paypal, skrill, netteler).

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:08:15 PM

I find it difficult to agree with you. Bounty hunters are the same investors in the project. And I also do not understand why so many bounty hunters sell their rewards so cheaply. After all, if the project is good, its tokens will grow after a while and bounty hunters having sold it later will be able to earn several times more money.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:26:26 PM

Personally, I do not understand how 2% of the collected funds can drastically affect the course. And this is taking into account that if all the bounty hunters sell the earned tokens. But this is not happening. A sale of a maximum of 30-40%. The rest of the hold. So again, the same question?) Why do developers constantly blame bounty hunters?)
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:44:12 PM

I agree with you, because constantly bounty hunters are accused of selling as soon as they receive tokens, but in fact more often sell investors. Bounty hunters are not opposed to Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:52:46 PM

Yes. The real solution to dumping is me and you holding what we have and decide to sell it above or within the range of the ico price. Paying hunters in usd, utsd and so on can help stop the blame on bounty hunters only. But the real dumper are the urge investors.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:56:04 PM

I think you are right. The only solution to Bounty Hunters dumping tokens is for project developers to start paying for services rendered in stable coins and tokens. This will be beneficial to both the hunters and the project. It will reduce dumping and also improve the value of the project tokens.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1384

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:59:00 PM

We can not judge now the main reason for dumping the price of the project currency in light of the dump of the bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies in the markets, from my point of view, bounty hunters are not a big reason to dump the project's currency, Because the project if it is able to succeed through its goals and capabilities the project will achieve this with its great potential, and the bounty hunters are promoters of the project If the distribution of the currencies of the project as a reward for them is dumping the price of the currency, the solution to exchange those currencies to USD, USDC or ETH Or the top 100 coins in coinmarketcap, The important thing is that the project gets the benefit and therefore the interest and money will be spread to its promoters.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:02:06 PM

No one can stop bounty hunters from doing what ever they want with their coin because many have tried in the past to keep some bounty rewards hoping that it will appreciate in value but they end up blaming themselves. Many project are not worth it,so selling is the best option.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:09:14 PM

it's difficult to avoid dumping from bounty hunters , the only solution from project that if the project is good, of course the trader will be high , and certainly will make the dumping action only look fast

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:20:21 PM

If the market is 80% you think they want to pay? They have one way to charge cryptocurrency hunters in a flop. I think this is very stupid. But I would not refuse to receive normal coins. And do not worry every time I did the work and for that I did not receive anything.
smithelemuo

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:23:13 PM

Well, this could be a great solution to dumping and developers blaming it on bounty hunters. However, this would be difficult in most cases...to run an ICO thrn pay hunters in USD
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:59:59 PM

Paying bounty hunters in USD, Ethereum wouldn't be a bad idea at all but the question we should be asking them us how much are they going to pay. Did a project that we were paid in Eth once but the pay was very bad

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:08:40 PM

Well, you already said it yourself. If the project is good enough, then price itself will start recovering soon. If the project is shit, then no way the price goes back up. So do you really think the developers of the shitty project will be spending money for paying the bounty hunter? Nope, they never will. The dump will happen at the start, but the price will get back to initial position if the project is a success. This means the price also helps us evaluate how successful the project will me.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:44:05 PM

Not all projects are willing to pay bounty hunters dollars or bitcoins. In this case, they not will receive a lot. And getting a token gives them the opportunity to get unlimited profit. Also bounty hunters don't have that many tokens so they can roll the price. I have seen cases where the price collapsed because of investors, as they have much more tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: