Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: it's hard for me now to be able to speculate crypto prices?  (Read 856 times)
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:20:05 AM

Cryprocurrencies are way more harder to speculate comparing to stocks because of all the manipulation, You are not alone
the risk of investment I think it has become a partner in investing with crypto currency confidence is one of the capital that must be obtained in investing and patience
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:39:28 PM

It is difficult, because price movements are not always right with predictions, the market is still complicated so I prefer to wait for market conditions to stabilize.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:54:32 PM

It is difficult, because price movements are not always right with predictions, the market is still complicated so I prefer to wait for market conditions to stabilize.

But you can analyze the price movement by using indicators or learn how to do technical analysis to predict when you can enter on the right time, personally theres no easy way to speculate crypto price.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:31:23 PM

not just this time, long before this, to predict a coin price is not an easy thing, there are still a few percent to be wrong. but the difference in the past, prices tend to always be good, different from now where prices are just there, and if there is only a slight increase and then fall again.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:25:55 PM

not just this time, long before this, to predict a coin price is not an easy thing, there are still a few percent to be wrong. but the difference in the past, prices tend to always be good, different from now where prices are just there, and if there is only a slight increase and then fall again.
The fact is that even a thorough analysis of the cryptocurrency market today, it cannot give the real result of your actions. The fact is that the whole current situation is very much influenced even by the study of any of the projects in the cryptocurrency market.
aamirsuh

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:29:52 PM

The analysis is not completely unreasonable. However, such news comes out that all the analysis is garbage. All I know is that many new investors will come to this market and this will increase the prices.
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:51:35 AM

Most of these predictions and speculations cannot be trusted lately. The  real fact is just about pump  and dump. The team behind a particular project or coin can just pump a coin and dump it within a short time. Hence it has become very difficult to trust the predictions of crypto analysts lately.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:28:14 PM

what I feel is very difficult now to be able to speculate crypto prices, I think in 2019 it was even more difficult for me to be able to speculate on market prices, whether this happened to me or kaliyan also felt the same as I thought and I felt this time?

Even for me, ita really hard though so to be more effective, you can find some trading buddy to share your thoughts about something or join into telegram groups which can enhance your technique. Its really hard to make decision alone and most of the time you are wrong. Two heads are better than one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:12:08 PM

But you can analyze the price movement by using indicators or learn how to do technical analysis to predict when you can enter on the right time, personally theres no easy way to speculate crypto price.
i guess even when we use those applications, there is not thing we change about the price in the future because there are so much things need to be done before a person can predict the price, and not correct all the time, there will be a higher chance the price will soon out of our predictions.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:10:17 PM

Frankly speaking, it is always hard to predict crypto prices. We must stay up to date with the news and development. Sometimes, just one fud is enough to create massive dumping on one coin.
Predicting the price of cryptocurrency for a long-term investment is quite very difficult as you said because of the market volatility, uncertainties  and because of so many fundamentals still missing but when it comes to daily prediction especially for traders, I don’t think it is really that hard to predict the price of these coins on a daily basis, though in trading too, one must have been a professional trader to be able to use the necessary analytical tools  to analyze the coin which most times has been accurately analyzed and it’s because of these successful prediction that makes trader be able to make profit.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:44:42 PM

Most of these predictions and speculations cannot be trusted lately. The  real fact is just about pump  and dump. The team behind a particular project or coin can just pump a coin and dump it within a short time. Hence it has become very difficult to trust the predictions of crypto analysts lately.
Don't trust them if they knows that coin will really go high then they want to take all those profits for them so just doing ot based on yiur opinion will do favour for you.
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:50:04 AM

Current conditions predict the price of coins may not be far from the original price, a slight up and down so that this movement looks slow. We can follow each coin flow so that we can predict it easily even if it's not what we expected.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 02:10:41 PM

If you are not sure how you can survive, it is best to step back. Why do you lose more? In this time interval you can invest in small amounts as much as you can risk.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:34:20 PM

I agree with your opinion because there are many pumps in the market but this is the best way for people to make a profit in this discount market. I often look at reviews of each coin, but for me it's just a personal prediction. In order to be more certain, you should observe the volume of trading in this market and consider buying when it shows signs of good growth.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:59:21 PM

This situation is like difference between "developing" and "developed".
Whenever if any project is in developing stage, its easy to predict the future at some extent based on its product development and project concept. This is the time we can kind of predict the crypto price.
But once the project is fully developed and launched, it becomes difficult to predict the future price as we may not sure on how market will react to it.
Lets hope 2019 will provide good opportunity to every trader and investor to grab good gains.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:03:28 PM

if you are thinking we can be able to predict the price of cryptos then your are wrong, no one can do that and if we could we will not know exactly what is the price but just its changes in the market, we can try to predict the price but it may not be correct but finding informations can still give us the chance to react to what will happen in the future.

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:18:37 PM

Huh? I can make a prediction right now. Bitcoin will reach at least $5,500 this year. Maybe re-test $3,000 levels one more time. A 85% loss from all-time high is typical of a bubble in which Bitcoin just had in 2017. Rarely a big-enough market drops 90% plus.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:45:16 PM

Huh? I can make a prediction right now. Bitcoin will reach at least $5,500 this year. Maybe re-test $3,000 levels one more time. A 85% loss from all-time high is typical of a bubble in which Bitcoin just had in 2017. Rarely a big-enough market drops 90% plus.
To date, the county causes fall cryptocurrency market in 2017. First of all, they talk about a closed site where you could buy drugs with the help of cryptocurrency. And also Mr. Gox had a lot of problems with the stock exchange. I hope that if the market recovers, then there will be no such problems.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:48:56 AM

what I feel is very difficult now to be able to speculate crypto prices, I think in 2019 it was even more difficult for me to be able to speculate on market prices, whether this happened to me or kaliyan also felt the same as I thought and I felt this time?
All of us is hard to speculate what will be happen into market prices if it's will go up or dropping. And it's hard to believe of every experts speculation because we all know that they are also don't have any assurance of any they said. Best thing we can do is observe the market and hopefully there's some good changes incoming months.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:58:44 AM

I think the market will change every year. Its behavior as well as the whale's strategy will also affect the volatility very much. We need to get used to this and find a more appropriate strategy.
What I see is stability and no impressive development. So be patient and wait more.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: