Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:56:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices will continue to fall  (Read 19758 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:19:25 AM

There have been so much controversies that Bitcoin are facing for years, a lot of negative and fake news circulating around regarding Bitcoin's existence, but it proves that it can survive amidst adversities. Despite Bitcoin's potential and opportunities it has offered, many are still unaware and uneducated of how truly beneficial Bitcoin is. What we need is to have a strong support, change people's mindset and be the media to spread positive news and how Bitcoin can greatly help change quality of living if and only if we are truly committed to do the job.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:24:10 AM

As long as I have trust to bitcoin,  I do not care even its price is continuing to go down. Even I facin many risks,  I will still hold my bitcoins because I have faith to it. I have a lot of patience and I know that I can get more opportunities by being patient.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:12:33 AM

As long as I have trust to bitcoin,  I do not care even its price is continuing to go down. Even I facin many risks,  I will still hold my bitcoins because I have faith to it. I have a lot of patience and I know that I can get more opportunities by being patient.
confidence is the basic capital in waiting for the growth of bitcoin. now there are a lot of negative news circulating that slow down its development, so that the downward trend continues. but we must be patient for victory later
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:09:55 AM

Right now this trend is happening. where bitcoin has decreased a lot. and this should indeed be avoided with a slight change that bitcoin actually still has a chance to rise again.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:15:11 PM

Nobody can say that,how long will Bitcoin low price run?actually,it can increase value at any time.there can also be synergies here again.
do not look bad side,So we should see the good thing.we need to maintain our daily work in the crypto market.
then Bitcoin value will start grow again.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:31:29 PM

You basically can make decisions of your own and follow what your instinct tells you. I’ve invested a couple of my savings last year and I still have not gain back the profit but I still believe in Bitcoin and keep on holding on to it until it finally recovers.
tinkerr99

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:46:19 PM

At the second month of this years bitcoin price still lower price and will be continue to fall price, how many time we wait for bitcoin growing up or bitcoin will be finished, almost last year bitcoin always at lower price and hope next month bitcoin could grow up.
I'm afraid you'll have to wait more than a month. The market will be renewed for a long time by the bearmen. Although for this he needs to at least stop falling.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:06:05 PM

It actually will not continue to fall but truely it could be weakening seeing it getting lower and lower till this time. Patience is no more easy but is inevitable.
We are still speculating latest mid year. Though one would have been so fed up for real. Any survival from this moment, aww. I will utilize my best opportunity.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:25:12 PM

I don't think bitcoin price will fail more from the one simple reason
that reason is that lower prices will be not affordable for miners
Now  only some pools in China can afford mining with current bitcoin price lower price will kill even them
Those miners are selling but it is not so much sell it is possible to see that on volume but still there is no new buyers
But finally some impuls will come and we will have sharp recovery

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:42:16 PM

No one knows if the price of bitcoin will continue to fall. But as of now the price of bitcoin seems to drop again but I hope it won't happen. But, do you think it will really continue on falling? I still remain positive where I believe that the price will start to rise again.

now with conditions like today many investors panic and fear the price that has decreased very drastically but confidence is the main capital
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:19:34 PM

Yes, maybe there will be a continuous price decline, but surely there will be a low point for BItcoin prices, I won't think too much about the current decline in Bitcoin prices, because I'm sure after this will rise significantly there is a return
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:06:18 AM

The second month of this year still has a low price, but this is a bitcoin that cannot be predicted correctly. Bitcoin travel is still long and doesn't be afraid if today it is still at a low price and I believe if there is a time that will make crypto prices increase. Indeed, there is no good news about crypto, so for the price to increase there are no signs.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:30:25 AM

It's just a prediction and the possibility of a mistake is also there, we know that cryptocurrency is different from other assets, they are decentralized changes in value change continues and it could be fast. I am more inclined to choose my predictions, I also do not deny the predictions of experts as long as it is rational, it would be better for you to learn more about information before actually entering and buying crypto.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:32:16 AM

No one knows if the price of bitcoin will continue to fall. But as of now the price of bitcoin seems to drop again but I hope it won't happen. But, do you think it will really continue on falling? I still remain positive where I believe that the price will start to rise again.

price declines will certainly not occur continuously, because all trades will surely experience a saturation point, if we observe that prices continue to fall may only be a trading strategy that is being played by large traders, so if we want to profit better follow the price trend don't let us go against the flow, because surely an increase will occur.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:16:30 AM

There are now traders who selling their coins because they are now losing their patience due to the bear market that is still occurring. The price of the bitcoin circling around $3200 - $3500 and it seems that the bull market that everyone talking about will not yet happen.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:29:17 AM

There are now traders who selling their coins because they are now losing their patience due to the bear market that is still occurring. The price of the bitcoin circling around $3200 - $3500 and it seems that the bull market that everyone talking about will not yet happen.
most of them now panic while looking all cryptocurrency price crashing.and like present moving , bitcoin price down to around $3430, investors that have no patience now selling their assets.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:44:18 AM

Whether bitcoin price fall or not no one knows as those experts are just speculators and predictions are not guaranteed that it will happen, it will eventually recover in the future.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:53:23 AM

it seems that the current condition of bitcoin prices tends to fall because more and more traders are panicking and not trusting bitcoin and maybe also because they are affected by bad news so that the price conditions in the market fall like this.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:46:19 AM

it seems that the current condition of bitcoin prices tends to fall because more and more traders are panicking and not trusting bitcoin and maybe also because they are affected by bad news so that the price conditions in the market fall like this.
besides that there are also those who say the effects of the Chinese new year, so that many investors take their funds for personal use. but now the moment has passed, but today the price has dropped again. and maybe this is because the trust in bitcoin is decreasing for now, so they panic

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:20:45 AM

besides that there are also those who say the effects of the Chinese new year, so that many investors take their funds for personal use. but now the moment has passed, but today the price has dropped again. and maybe this is because the trust in bitcoin is decreasing for now, so they panic
This aren't new, it's falling because it started to fall last year.

What we read now is just a mere speculation and people will not get tired of making those as until now, they are still stuck
waiting for BTC and it's army to start a rally going to full recovery.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀