Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices will continue to fall  (Read 19757 times)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:43:27 PM

currently the price is the most stable in recent times. if it like this prices will start to rise slowly. although there are still some price corrections. pairs of eyes prepare to bull run. but for investing must very consider about past price, bull run still mystery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:07:56 PM

currently the price is the most stable in recent times. if it like this prices will start to rise slowly. although there are still some price corrections. pairs of eyes prepare to bull run. but for investing must very consider about past price, bull run still mystery.
yes, we just need to keep paying attention to it so we don't miss the bull run. for now price recovery is happening. although the price decline is still potential, I think we don't know when the price of bitcoin will go down. however, for now I think the price has started to improve

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:54:21 AM

the decline in the price of bitcoin is actually not always a disappointment, because for some people who want to invest, surely waiting for a time when bitcoin is in a very low price, then buying and holding in the long run until bitcoin returns to high prices.
but the decline now makes me sad, because I am a bounty hunter, the decline in bitcoin has always had an effect on the income I got from the bounty. so I expect bitcoin as soon as possible to have a high price.
You have raised really good point, I have found lots of positivity because a you said it is our internal thinking which makes us get success and lose, if we will only think it is time to panic so we will never get profit, be positive and buy if you see price is getting down and then sell after holding  for so long, those who says price of bitcoin will continue to fall,  are lake of knowledge and we should not listening them to sell our valuable coin as bull is so close to run.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:57:32 AM

Whether or not we all will not know it because until now only about the price of bitcoin in the future we have absolutely no idea whether the increase or decrease will occur or not. no one can fully make predictions here

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:35:30 AM

Whether or not we all will not know it because until now only about the price of bitcoin in the future we have absolutely no idea whether the increase or decrease will occur or not. no one can fully make predictions here
well, however it's just a kind of prediction, we just need to prepare ourselves for that. however, I began to feel that price increases had begun. I think the decline will stop for a while. I want to enjoy the price recovery that is happening now.
By preparing ourselves, we will be ready with anything that might happen in the future. And if bitcoin price will increase higher, then we are ready to sell and get the profit. Yes, I think now is a good time for crypto to start increasing and maybe, soon the rally of each coin price will begin. When the rally starts, we will see the recovering of the crypto market will also happen.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:19:09 AM

well, however it's just a kind of prediction, we just need to prepare ourselves for that. however, I began to feel that price increases had begun. I think the decline will stop for a while. I want to enjoy the price recovery that is happening now.
bitcoin and altcoin price looks like starting its recovery.and we should stop our sell order in cheap price.much of investors now very confident to crypto market after i heard several good news come to market.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:18:44 AM

By preparing ourselves, we will be ready with anything that might happen in the future. And if bitcoin price will increase higher, then we are ready to sell and get the profit. Yes, I think now is a good time for crypto to start increasing and maybe, soon the rally of each coin price will begin. When the rally starts, we will see the recovering of the crypto market will also happen.
Speaking of being ready then we must invest while it is a low price in the market, now, we can see a little spike on Bitcoin and also other altcoins so probably it needs more time to heal the market and if that happens at least we are ready to gain profit by investing a lot of cryptocurrencies as much as we can. We can't say it will continue to fall, I think we already hit the bottom price of crypto last month.

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:16:51 AM

bitcoin and altcoin price looks like starting its recovery.and we should stop our sell order in cheap price.much of investors now very confident to crypto market after i heard several good news come to market.
bitcoin price now stable on around $3900 , perhaps it will be good sign for us.cryptocurrency price will move up , moreover if ETF approved and BAKKT launched their trade platfrom.maybe in near future it will happen.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:34:58 AM

Well as for now it has settled for a price that isn't moving so much. Also we need to stop this from spreading , to benefit from the rise of BTC we need to emphasize what's only good on BTC to encourage many people to buy  even though it has such a small price. Of course if the results are good then that scheme would turn into a reality some day so please share some positivity.
It was already stabilize at the 3k USD range market price for bitcoin. Which means that it is still best to invest now while market price is low. DO not wait for over time to make bitcoin market price goes high and buy. This will relatively let you get a huge potential of loses when market price for bitcoin goes down again.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:41:25 PM

Over the past few months, Bitcoin prices have continued to decline, resulting in altcoin prices also following the trend of organizers. You can see this in some digital currency trading exchanges, and this will continue as some crypto analysts say.

ADVFN opinion, which proves that BTC can fall to the level of $ 2,500. And an analyst recently said that BTC could fall to the level of $ 1,100 if the predictions go well. Source: https://ethereumworldnews.com/crypto-prediction-bitcoin-fall-1100-litecoin-6/

And what do you think about the post that was recently released on TradingView, a popular charting platform for cryptocurrency, stocks and foreign exchange.
Magic Poop Cannon explains "extraordinary fractal repetitions" found.
Source: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSD/UBxr2KVk-Must-Read-Hyperwave-Crazy-Fractals-6-LTC-1100-BTC/

What do you think about all those statements ...?

Why do I expect your opinion because I'm trying Luck now to buy Bitcoin.
Thank you
I do not believe them. Our crypto market is still going well and I think no one will want to sell BTC at $ 2500 or $ 1100.
American and Chinese war seems to have ended and all countries are trying to overcome the economic recession. So why does the value of BTC decrease?
chart predictions don't say anything. The future is unpredictable.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:04:54 PM

I think the decline in bitcoin prices is not so disappointing because some people also wait for a time like this to buy as many coins and sell them when prices return high, so they will get a big profit. I am sure the price of bitcoin will be stable again.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:37:55 PM

The last few days shows that many people still believe in Bitcoins and the altcoins also. Finding where the bottom are are not easy, but I think we are near it, and we might already have passed it. There's so many good news coming out now, even JPD have a coin. Blockchains are here to stay, and crypto currency will be something most people want to try to get fingers on in the years to come, and bitcoins will play a important role when people start to buy crypto.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:44:16 PM

The last few days shows that many people still believe in Bitcoins and the altcoins also. Finding where the bottom are are not easy, but I think we are near it, and we might already have passed it. There's so many good news coming out now, even JPD have a coin. Blockchains are here to stay, and crypto currency will be something most people want to try to get fingers on in the years to come, and bitcoins will play a important role when people start to buy crypto.
in fact, until now the price of bitcoin has stopped declining. I feel that it only takes time for the price of bitcoin to rise to the moon. well, I still have people who are still waiting for the price of bitcoin to decline. from now on, it might be interesting, because this is a condition that continues to decline, or a bull run.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:13:08 PM

in fact, until now the price of bitcoin has stopped declining. I feel that it only takes time for the price of bitcoin to rise to the moon. well, I still have people who are still waiting for the price of bitcoin to decline. from now on, it might be interesting, because this is a condition that continues to decline, or a bull run.
That's right and what I know now is that bitcoin has started pumping up prices because the bitcoin market has started to green even though the price increase is not big
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:20:19 PM

I personally really hope this will never happen. In the crypto market that I follow, especially bitcoin coins. The value of bitcoin has risen steadily for the past two weeks. The value of the increase is indeed small, but this is enough to make us relieved and proud. Hopefully this can continue.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:38:02 PM

Well as for now it has settled for a price that isn't moving so much. Also we need to stop this from spreading , to benefit from the rise of BTC we need to emphasize what's only good on BTC to encourage many people to buy  even though it has such a small price. Of course if the results are good then that scheme would turn into a reality some day so please share some positivity.
It was already stabilize at the 3k USD range market price for bitcoin. Which means that it is still best to invest now while market price is low. DO not wait for over time to make bitcoin market price goes high and buy. This will relatively let you get a huge potential of loses when market price for bitcoin goes down again.

Bitcoin is near to 3900$ now but I am not sure will it cross 4000$ or more. If it dumps again, then the altcoins will fall again more than 10 or 20% which will not be good for the market. Bull Run has not started still and the first two months of 2019 are about to End. Sad
dilaawe

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:15:34 PM

dear but i have some problem you say bitcoin move a trend but i see the BBW indicator its trend is move to up i am right ?
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:58:57 PM

I've heard of that in different versions of speculations but it is still hard to predict. However, it still has it's pros and cons. It would be an advantage for most of investors because they could buy more which they could hold in the future. It is important that we will know when to buy and when to sell. As holders, we should just keep on believing with what we have because the prices would still get better soon.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:13:55 PM

Cryptocurrency is very full of surprises, unpredictable... last year there were many predictions that expected the price of Bitcoin to rise at the end of the year, but the reality was not, and predictions about the price of Bitcoin will continue to fall.. it won't happen fully.

so, in my opinion, we all don't make or believe in predictions, just follow the market price  Smiley

Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2150

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:13:44 AM

Over the past few months, Bitcoin prices have continued to decline, resulting in altcoin prices also following the trend of organizers. You can see this in some digital currency trading exchanges, and this will continue as some crypto analysts say.

ADVFN opinion, which proves that BTC can fall to the level of $ 2,500. And an analyst recently said that BTC could fall to the level of $ 1,100 if the predictions go well. Source: https://ethereumworldnews.com/crypto-prediction-bitcoin-fall-1100-litecoin-6/
~
Isn't it funny to see whether those predictions come true after some time? Bitcoin price was around $3,400 at the time the prediction about its upcoming decline was made. And today, 25 days later, it is $3,990. It's over 17% rise instead of decline. Someone could make good money on that. The only thing required was reading the advices of those "experts" and do exactly the opposite.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████