Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices will continue to fall  (Read 19757 times)
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:43:02 AM

Cryptocurrency is very full of surprises, unpredictable... last year there were many predictions that expected the price of Bitcoin to rise at the end of the year, but the reality was not, and predictions about the price of Bitcoin will continue to fall.. it won't happen fully.

so, in my opinion, we all don't make or believe in predictions, just follow the market price  Smiley

Its true, crypto market full of surprice and unpredictable. Bitcoin right now already above $4100 and hopely this will continue and surge to $6000. If bitcoin price reach $6000, i am believe more people interest in crypto market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:51:53 AM

I've heard of that in different versions of speculations but it is still hard to predict.

Speculations are the same as predictions because both dont have evidence to back up their statements .  theres no assurance that the said events can happen  .

However, it still has it's pros and cons. It would be an advantage for most of investors because they could buy more which they could hold in the future.

Yes fall in the price is advantage to some especially to the investors because they can bargain the coins at a lower cost compared to when the market is in healthy condition  .  for us existing hodlers we dont really like the fall or the bear but we prefer the price to rise higher so that we can now manage to empty our bags because our bags is already full  .
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:05:38 AM

I think the decline in bitcoin prices for me is also an opportunity to profit by buying cheap prices, and I can get more profit by waiting for a more stable price increase, because now market prices also show better prices.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:44:40 AM

Yes I agree with you mate and still keeps falling it's price but in the other hand we can't still predict what will really happened in the value in the market. And still what we can do is to have a big Patience in waiting to increase again the value of our investments and invest more while they are in the lowest price.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 11:11:52 AM

Yes I agree with you mate and still keeps falling it's price but in the other hand we can't still predict what will really happened in the value in the market. And still what we can do is to have a big Patience in waiting to increase again the value of our investments and invest more while they are in the lowest price.
What are you saying? The current price is uptrend from 3600 to 4K, breaking the barrier. We can never really forecast what's going to happen but it would be helpful to predict if you have the different indicators to help you what the situation is.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:56:10 AM

If we saw the market fall never to think that it will continue to fall by then as there is a time that it will back to rise someday just like it happen today. We are in the uptrend motion but not to say also that declines will never happen. Both dumps and pumps will absolutely to happen any time and we can perfectly speculate without any basis for it.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:01:35 PM

If we saw the market fall never to think that it will continue to fall by then as there is a time that it will back to rise someday just like it happen today. We are in the uptrend motion but not to say also that declines will never happen. Both dumps and pumps will absolutely to happen any time and we can perfectly speculate without any basis for it.
we can see today the market is starting to show positive sentiment, so we see the market starting to green. hopefully after a long sleep, the market will start to rise again and give new hope for bitcoiners who throughout 2018 are still loyal to wait for the pump to occur

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:02:01 PM

I think the decline in bitcoin prices is not so disappointing because some people also wait for a time like this to buy as many coins and sell them when prices return high, so they will get a big profit. I am sure the price of bitcoin will be stable again.
Disappointing I think that happened. because the decline of bitcoin itself is also big in this 1 year period, more than 50% of the previous highest point value. this makes people really worried
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:12:49 PM

The everyday news about cryptocurrency is enough to say  that bitcoin  already hit the bottom, prediction coming from different people only signifies the train is heading upward and you must get in and dont be left behind.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:19:03 PM

for this year not because right now bitcoin has experienced a good price increase, so this year the bitcoin will not continue to decline but will increase in price
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:43:27 PM

I think the decline in bitcoin prices is not so disappointing because some people also wait for a time like this to buy as many coins and sell them when prices return high, so they will get a big profit. I am sure the price of bitcoin will be stable again.
Disappointing I think that happened. because the decline of bitcoin itself is also big in this 1 year period, more than 50% of the previous highest point value. this makes people really worried

Totally agree with you bitcoin killing it's self and some investor are now sleeping or moving in some potential altcoin, but in other side Im hoping bitcoin will come back to its all time high, we saw this day a good run for bitcoin (crossed finger) hoping this is the start of a bull run again.

Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:30:41 PM

No one knows if the price of bitcoin will continue to fall. But as of now the price of bitcoin seems to drop again but I hope it won't happen. But, do you think it will really continue on falling? I still remain positive where I believe that the price will start to rise again.

You are an investor who understands and understands all the risks that are obtained in investing in crypto currencies, namely price and value can not be predicted with certainty of our beliefs that can be the main capital
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:08:12 PM

Nobody knows whether the cost of bitcoin will keep on falling. Be that as it may starting at now the cost of bitcoin appears to drop again yet I trust it won't occur. Regardless I stay positive where I trust that the cost will begin to rise once more. bitcoin cost isn't steady it whenever to all over.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:49:15 PM

actually what can we predict from the price of bitcoin? we all seem to be just guessing things that will happen for reasons, like a fortune teller.
because actually all predictions on the price of bitcoin are fear or just speculation
bitcoin crypto currency and all its investments before starting an investment, of course we already know all the risks and one of the risks is the price and value are not predicted for sure and in my opinion the main capital investment confidence and patience
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:52:56 PM

Nobody knows whether the cost of bitcoin will keep on falling. Be that as it may starting at now the cost of bitcoin appears to drop again yet I trust it won't occur. Regardless I stay positive where I trust that the cost will begin to rise once more. bitcoin cost isn't steady it whenever to all over.
He's started it, now the price is gradually rising, hopefully it will continue until bitcoin returns to $ 5K again. What I want to say is the thing we need to believe is that he won't go down forever, the market is like a drama that will have a happy ending.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:31:56 PM

Exactly it is also a way to gain profit but you will have to keep your faith strong and keep buying at red,. Decline of price occurs just for short time it is sure to rise again having patience will be best way to overcome you lose and falling market price,  now it is golden chance for those who has been waiting since long for bearish market, so hope for the best and invest now.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:36:46 PM

Exactly it is also a way to gain profit but you will have to keep your faith strong and keep buying at red,. Decline of price occurs just for short time it is sure to rise again having patience will be best way to overcome you lose and falling market price,  now it is golden chance for those who has been waiting since long for bearish market, so hope for the best and invest now.
When prices reach to all time high everyone asks for a exchanges for buying bitcoin but noone asks about buying options during bear market. Market psychology is manipulating the brains of market participants except professional investor and traders. 

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:13:05 PM

Cryptocurrency is very full of surprises, unpredictable... last year there were many predictions that expected the price of Bitcoin to rise at the end of the year, but the reality was not, and predictions about the price of Bitcoin will continue to fall.. it won't happen fully.

so, in my opinion, we all don't make or believe in predictions, just follow the market price  Smiley
People love making predictions because if they are able to predict what the market will do before it happens they can make a lot of money from a single trade, unfortunately most people will be wrong most of the time and this is going to undermine their confidence on their skills to predict the market which means that when they finally make the right prediction it is unlikely they are going to follow their own prediction and will not make the money they were expecting out of it.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 11:20:11 PM

Whenever there is some form of growth it used to fall after some time period. One such is happening with bitcoin. Recently it grew reaching around $4200 and fell low in a short. This way price fall and growth is common factors, it shouldn't be exaggerated.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:27:01 PM

People love making predictions because if they are able to predict what the market will do before it happens they can make a lot of money from a single trade, unfortunately most people will be wrong most of the time and this is going to undermine their confidence on their skills to predict the market which means that when they finally make the right prediction it is unlikely they are going to follow their own prediction and will not make the money they were expecting out of it.

I think the investors love to hear the positive prediction of the Bitcoin price because it makes them optimistic. I think that the price of Bitcoin in 2019 is good for investing in the long-term, I guess that 6 months later, the market cap will reach 200 billion dollars and BTC will go to the moon in the mid of 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: