Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices will continue to fall  (Read 19757 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:44:46 PM

Yes, we are expecting same thing in the market last week we have seen the price of bitcoin crossed more than 4000$ but again, suddenly the price of coin decreased a lot. We need to be very careful with the market situation and act according to situation of the market.

Do not worry or get panicked due to this as market will rise and recover in coming time and will grow like 2017 . Only thing it is volatile so it rises and falls at times which causes pain for people who had bought at high levels and it crashes .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:12:39 PM

Maybe bitcoin will not back to fall price and keep continue will grow up and could raised above USD 20,000. You can invest your money now and stop complain and sharing bad information about bitcoin for investors.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:08:22 PM

Every expert has their own opinion and this contradiction is because predictions are not going to work in this bear market conditions. Currently we are not in a position to predict because of high manipulation and instability the market.
May be we can never see bitcoin at $2000 again or may be it goes down to that level in the next few hours.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:48:08 PM

Every expert has their own opinion and this contradiction is because predictions are not going to work in this bear market conditions. Currently we are not in a position to predict because of high manipulation and instability the market.
May be we can never see bitcoin at $2000 again or may be it goes down to that level in the next few hours.

Speculations are just a wild guess, even expert aren't perfectly know the upcoming event with crypto. And so we can't assured that Bitcoin will continue to fall as OP said but base on its history(if we recalled it), we could see that we are growing and not falling. Just only it happen last year were that market suffer a huge lost taking more than 1 year it started to to recover.

I'll be positive that Bitcoin will grow and move forward..
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:53:00 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will not fall as deep as that price because I see the price of bitcoin will recover and the bull market signal will occur at the end of this year, I am sure it is also due to the influence of the bitcoin halving day so in 2020.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:33:32 PM

not because this year bitcoin will continue to rise in price and will not experience a downturn, because with the large number of people who adopt bitcoin it will make the price of bitcoin quickly continue

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:01:10 PM

It could just fall but prices could also recover and soar, no one knew for sure and if it did decline it would be an opportunity to buy.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:30:26 PM

Yes, we are expecting same thing in the market last week we have seen the price of bitcoin crossed more than 4000$ but again, suddenly the price of coin decreased a lot. We need to be very careful with the market situation and act according to situation of the market.
Well I have only one rule of my investment that buy at low and sell high if I saw in market price is getting down I will go to buy and if price is increasing I will go to sell so I have no issue making decision and to move accordingly, I am satisfied with my investment here so I am sure price will start increasing very soon as it is pumping time.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:44:12 AM

no, there will definitely be an increase even though it's a little value. just last week there was a good increase even though it dropped again. this is enough to refute your theory that bitcoin will continue to fall.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:01:17 AM

Well I have only one rule of my investment that buy at low and sell high if I saw in market price is getting down I will go to buy and if price is increasing I will go to sell so I have no issue making decision and to move accordingly, I am satisfied with my investment here so I am sure price will start increasing very soon as it is pumping time.
but when the lowest and highest prices occur, certainly not that easy. we need to go through a period of stress for psychology, where the market goes up and down. until finally the market rises and we are lucky if we still hold it

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:56:35 AM

but when the lowest and highest prices occur, certainly not that easy. we need to go through a period of stress for psychology, where the market goes up and down. until finally the market rises and we are lucky if we still hold it

Sudden rise and fall cannot be predicted because the market situation cannot be same every time, we need to hold and sell them when their prices reach high value and set a buy order at the low value. So it is always good to wait for the coin to recover its price.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:26:56 AM

Sudden rise and fall cannot be predicted because the market situation cannot be same every time, we need to hold and sell them when their prices reach high value and set a buy order at the low value. So it is always good to wait for the coin to recover its price.
The market is unpredictable so for day trader they like it, they will most of time see some pump and dump situation.
However, for long term investors we need to hold, you are right to that, though at this time we really need to hold longer as we have a bad previous year but we should remain optimistic that crypto will recover, just like the old times, there are times it's bearish and time where bullish.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:23:30 AM

no, there will definitely be an increase even though it's a little value. just last week there was a good increase even though it dropped again. this is enough to refute your theory that bitcoin will continue to fall.
well, nobody knows for sure, whether the price of bitcoin will go down or go up high. of course, nowadays people are trying to increase the price of bitcoin to be higher. but, I believe that this year there will be a substantial increase in the price of bitcoin.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:10:15 PM

well, nobody knows for sure, whether the price of bitcoin will go down or go up high. of course, nowadays people are trying to increase the price of bitcoin to be higher. but, I believe that this year there will be a substantial increase in the price of bitcoin.
actually trader trying tu push up bitcoin price.but another weak hand in this market always make it failed.so we need big support that maybe only come from institution.and unfortunately it still blocked by regulation.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:33:54 PM

This is just a prediction. As we all know, they may not come true. In most cases, this is what happens. Of course, listening to opinions will not be superfluous, but you also need to think with your head.
everything can happen and maybe investors know that one of the risks that will be gained in investing with crypto and bitcoin currencies, especially confidence and patience, is the capital needed if the crypto currency experiences decline
muhtesem

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:07:50 PM

There was great opportunity to get when the bitcoin fell below $ 3500.. I don't think  again  would ever fall down that much.. I don't think the price will rise very quickly.. The Price With confident steps will gradually rise... I trust bitcoin with all my heart.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:58:25 PM

How come btc  price will continue to fall if there  are  good news on cryptocurrency  almost everyday, new players are diving in to cryptocuurency , which means crypto is on demand. So i think bitcoin will rise this year.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:40:42 AM

There was great opportunity to get when the bitcoin fell below $ 3500.. I don't think  again  would ever fall down that much.. I don't think the price will rise very quickly.. The Price With confident steps will gradually rise... I trust bitcoin with all my heart.

I dont think bitcoin will fall below $3500 again in this current market condition. Its true the price increasing slowly and i am believe bitcoin price recover again. Market cap value already increase and i think its good time for buying more coin
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 03:10:38 AM

How can a coin like Bitcoin has its price continuously falling? There is no such trend ever recorded in the history of Bitcoin. Irrespective of the long bear market, there are periods where Bitcoin rises and show green lights on the market - a critical look at the graph will reveal the alternation of rises and dips of the price of Bitcoin and not a continuous fall.

idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:13:53 AM

I believe that bitcoin is one of the digital currencies that is predicted to be able to survive the crisis of price declines for quite a long time, because functionally Bitcoin is very profitable and easy for users,
Soon the bitcoin price will go up, maybe it's never as strong as 2017 but there will be a significant price movement this year, my prediction is in the price range of USD 5,000. So, there is no need to worry and bitcoin owners will enjoy the benefits again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: