Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3795 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:39:53 AM

That is more than enough to launch their alpha and beta app.
If they are not greedy, they can optimize such funds and bring something to the table.
600k is not a small money to begin with. Some projects start without collecting funds from the users.

I also think so, and it is for this reason that they promise to show the results of work already in Q1 2019. so that incredulous users like you and I could buy tokens after seeing the alpha version.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yazarion

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:04:51 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 07:39:52 AM by Yazarion

The 5% bonus you offer for investors who are willing to put more than 100 ETH into this seems to be a little bit too low in my opinion.
Yes, here you are right. In such a market, 100 ETH are a very large amount. I think this amount is ready to invest funds or major partners.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:42:11 AM

The 5% bonus you offer for investors who are willing to put more than 100 ETH into this seems to be a little bit too low in my opinion.
Yes, here you are right. In such a market, 100 ETH are a very large amount. I think this amount is ready to invest funds or major partners.
I think this is due to the fact that they have already collected some money. But in any case, I think that major discounts are discussed individually.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:56:12 AM

Despite the fact that the main purpose of  Bitenny platform is to provide a wide range of opportunities as a payment system, however, one of its functions is to effectively support crypto-trading or investment. Irrespective whether you are an experienced cryptocurrency trader or a newcomer to this market, you will be able to take advantage of the artificial intelligence tools provided by our network and maximize the return on your investment.

Prally's advanced trading tools provide information and automated trading solutions for investors and traders on a one-time or permanent basis in subscription mode. To use these tools, users need to provide the correct critical information, including the amount they want to trade, the time period and the desired results. With all the rest the tools will cope on their own. The system can create reports, analyze market conditions or even execute transactions on your behalf if it is allowed, using more than 50 payment methods used for investment.

You can become familiar with the platform Bitenny closer  on our website
https://bitenny.io/.

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:03:46 AM

Good design. Will there be a client version for pc or will it be a web service. Simply, the platform will have wide functionality and I would like to understand how to use all this as conveniently as possible.
nice project. The site looks good and there is a bounty program. Perhaps I will follow the news. Maybe later buy some tokens.

Thank you for your support!
Walenedixi

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:11:23 AM

The system can create reports, analyze market conditions or even execute transactions on your behalf if it is allowed, using more than 50 payment methods used for investment.
what in this case, users will receive a guarantee? If automatic trading will give a negative balance?
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:27:42 AM

Thanks for your opinion
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:35:06 AM

The system can create reports, analyze market conditions or even execute transactions on your behalf if it is allowed, using more than 50 payment methods used for investment.
what in this case, users will receive a guarantee? If automatic trading will give a negative balance?
But apparently there will be some mechanisms to avoid this. Let's see how it will work in practice.
snos-boss

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:48:42 AM

The project looks interesting, but I will probably start with the bounty program and will wait for more news from the team. Later it will be possible to draw conclusions.
Jeadouslend

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:50:16 AM

I did not fully understand. Are you going to start your exchange, or will you use api third-party exchanges? and what assets will be available on the platform?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:26:07 AM

An interesting project. I have not seen such a wide functionality for a long time. It looks like it will carry real benefits to society. It is on such projects that you should pay attention.
Yes, now the market looks pretty bad and attention should be paid only to those tokens that will have any liquidity in the future.
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:06:28 AM

An interesting project. I have not seen such a wide functionality for a long time. It looks like it will carry real benefits to society. It is on such projects that you should pay attention.
Yes, now the market looks pretty bad and attention should be paid only to those tokens that will have any liquidity in the future.
but glad that the system allows people to earn. This means that its popularity will constantly grow as the demand for tokens. Unless of course the team can realize this.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:10:13 AM

but glad that the system allows people to earn. This means that its popularity will constantly grow as the demand for tokens. Unless of course the team can realize this.
but as I understand it, they have already collected the necessary amount for the start, so it remains to wait for the launch of the demo version and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
proverb

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:54:52 AM

Hey. I do not quite understand the project
will give any trade advice or how this project
will allow users to earn.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:07:53 AM

Yes, trading recommendations are pretty dubious prospects. if they are erroneous, it will lead to the outflow of users from the platform.
Myetaneri

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:24:06 AM

What profit can you guarantee for investors? Do you have any business plan? I just would like to understand how long I will have to keep tokens to make money.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:29:52 AM

The key opportunity that Bitenny platform gives to online sellers is to use it as the main provider of payment services. Every day cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity, and yet still a lot of sellers miss this potential. Bitenny will help to change this situation.

With Bitenny, merchants will be able to get the simple and effective support they need for cryptocurrency payments to thrive in the marketplace. In most cases, this will allow retailers to strengthen their competitive positions by providing comprehensive payment support before their competitors do.

In addition, sellers will be able to connect to daily income reports, as well as to round-the-clock support. Payments in cryptocurrency or Fiat currency can be processed simultaneously, and sellers can receive funds in their chosen supported currency.

The platform Bitenny provides a wide variety of benefits for offline sellers as well. With its help, physical stores will also be able to accept Fiat and cryptocurrency payments at the same time.  Bitenny wallet is installed on a smartphone or tablet and then used to interact with the customer wallets to complete the transaction. This process is similar to the process of making an online transaction, but the combination of the application and the mobile device provides an opportunity to create a convenient point of sale for the buyer.

More interesting information about the platform Bitenny-on the website
https://bitenny.io/.

snos-boss

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:30:14 AM

What profit can you guarantee for investors? Do you have any business plan? I just would like to understand how long I will have to keep tokens to make money.
No one can guarantee this. So you better analyze the projects carefully. There are great risks, but also great prospects for incomes. For example, investors "binance" were able to multiply their capital hundreds of times.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:33:10 AM

https://bitenny.io/ All information is available on the project website and in white paper.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:42:03 AM

Assistance in financial management and reducing the risk of losses when interacting with cryptocurrencies is only part of the project's capabilities. Bitenny is a trading and payment platform with artificial intelligence, which maximally facilitates the interaction between online and offline sellers, as well as bridges the gap between crypto and fiat currencies.This is  a way to optimize the use of cryptocurrency when making payments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: