Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3797 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:51:12 AM

interesting project. Can you tell what tools for traders will be available? Can I connect third-party exchanges to the wallet for maximum convenience?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:53:50 AM

interesting project. Can you tell what tools for traders will be available? Can I connect third-party exchanges to the wallet for maximum convenience?
Yes, it would be very interesting to look at it. And also look at the recommendations of the artificial intelligence. If it really works, then the project will have thousands of users. all over the world.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:14:31 PM

Hey. Do you already have a relationship with any major investors or venture funds? I always follow the support of the project by famous people.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:28:12 PM

Hey. Do you already have a relationship with any major investors or venture funds? I always follow the support of the project by famous people.
Tell me when tokens appear on exchanges and on which exchanges they will appear. Who are you negotiating with at these stages?
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:30:45 AM

How is this wallet better than those that already exist? What is revolutionary and new you can offer ordinary users?
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:33:20 AM

How is this wallet better than those that already exist? What is revolutionary and new you can offer ordinary users?
Yes, it would be interesting how this may be claimed. Because the profit of investors will depend directly on the popularity of this project.
proverb

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:05:20 AM

Yes, it would be interesting how this may be claimed. Because the profit of investors will depend directly on the popularity of this project.
What part of the funds will be allocated to a marketing company? And is there any referral program planned in order to be able to recommend this wallet to friends?
alexsmalex

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:11:42 AM

Tell me how the company will make money? What is the amount of commissions planned for the platform? I would like to know more about this because the wallet will be associated with real money and not just with cryptocurrency.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:30:15 AM

Tell me how the company will make money? What is the amount of commissions planned for the platform? I would like to know more about this because the wallet will be associated with real money and not just with cryptocurrency.
I heard that the visa and mastercard raises commissions for users. I think the future for such wallets. The only thing is that there are a lot of scammers in this market and we must be sure that this project will be implemented.
Xtonastriela

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:33:59 AM

I heard that the visa and mastercard raises commissions for users. I think the future for such wallets. The only thing is that there are a lot of scammers in this market and we must be sure that this project will be implemented.
Well, as I understand it, working prototypes will be launched pretty soon. I think after that it will be easier to draw some conclusions. It remains to wait for announcements from the team.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:06:08 AM

Well, as I understand it, working prototypes will be launched pretty soon. I think after that it will be easier to draw some conclusions. It remains to wait for announcements from the team.
Are there any reputable advisers who are ready to join the project right now? I wanted to know more about the project and its support.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:07:56 AM

Is the bounty program already running? Can you give me a link? I would like to start with it and get my tokens for free. Moreover, sales have not yet started.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:22:46 AM

🔥It's high time to get acquainted with a professional team Bitenny which stands behind this unique and revolutionary project!

♦️We would like to start our acquaintance by introducing you to the founder and CEO of Bitenny – Shahdad Kiyani.

🔸Being interested in technology and innovation, Shahdad Kiyani has gained a lot of experience and knowledge in numerous sectors of the information technology . He is an effective leader and innovator who has many years of experience and shows great interest in the development of Internet enterprises, digital marketing and business.

🔸If you have any questions about  Bitenny project, you can leave them in the comments below this post, and Shahdad will be happy to answer them!

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:25:07 AM

Are there any reputable advisers who are ready to join the project right now? I wanted to know more about the project and its support.

All the latest information is on the social networks of the project and on the project website. We will report on all innovations, including joining the team of advisors, in our social networks. Follow for updates.
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:34:26 AM

ico is dead now?

running farm worldwide
snos-boss

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:20:06 PM

ico is dead now?
sales start only on February 28th. At this stage, they were able to attract 600,000 dollars, but I do not know about the sources of funding.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:23:41 PM

ico is dead now?
sales start only on February 28th. At this stage, they were able to attract 600,000 dollars, but I do not know about the sources of funding.
Where can I read about what discounts will be available at the initial stages of sales. And what will be the minimum contribution to the project?
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:40:34 PM

ico is dead now?
Where did you get this information ? Any private sales ? where can I read this information ?
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:36:38 AM

ico is dead now?
Where did you get this information ? Any private sales ? where can I read this information ?
I have not heard anything about the private sale rounds. At the moment I only know that public rands start on February 28th. This was written in the official chat. And also the fact that you can get a discount of 40%
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:47:03 AM

As far as I understand, in order to work with fiat money all over the world, you will need to obtain licenses from central banks in different countries or maybe I am wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: