Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3797 times)
Hidavynara

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:55:33 PM

Are you going to create an exchange without commissions from user to user? Or how will the company earn money?
And is it also interesting whether there will be a charge for using artificial intelligence or will it be a free feature?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:08:33 AM

Are you going to create an exchange without commissions from user to user? Or how will the company earn money?
And is it also interesting whether there will be a charge for using artificial intelligence or will it be a free feature?
Let's see how it will work. I'm still not ready to buy tokens until I see any working prototypes. So I think it's better to wait for the alpha version and see how it will work.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:05:45 AM

An interesting project and I think it will work well. Because the connection of fiat money and cryptocurrency will be in great demand.
And how long will it take to run this project? I would like to understand how profitable this will be and when I can sell my tokens on exchanges.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:09:52 AM

An interesting project and I think it will work well. Because the connection of fiat money and cryptocurrency will be in great demand.
And how long will it take to run this project? I would like to understand how profitable this will be and when I can sell my tokens on exchanges.
Rounds of sales already begin in a couple of days. And so let's see how investors will be active and what discounts will be available.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:57:01 AM

Rounds of sales already begin in a couple of days. And so let's see how investors will be active and what discounts will be available.
as I understand it, it will be possible to get a discount of 40% and I think this is a very good motivation for early investors.
alexsmalex

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:00:14 AM

as I understand it, it will be possible to get a discount of 40% and I think this is a very good motivation for early investors.
But in such a market it is very risky to invest in projects that do not have an alpha version. So let's see how it all will evolve and scale.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:31:13 AM

Will there be a pc client application or will it be just a web service? and for which mobile platforms will this wallet?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:35:16 AM

Hey. Tell me, is the team going to take part in any international conferences? When will it be and is it planned to make a broadcast for users?

We will inform you about all such events in a timely manner on the project’s social networks. Follow for our updates
We will wait for announcements from the team. I think it will be pretty soon. It could better understand this concept.
snos-boss

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:22:05 AM

Codes have already passed any audit ?: And what licenses are you going to get? It will be quite interesting because the project will work with big money.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:26:48 AM

Codes have already passed any audit ?: And what licenses are you going to get? It will be quite interesting because the project will work with big money.
at least the project will be registered as a financial institution. It will be quite interesting and see how it will work in practice.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:55:48 AM

Bitenny-a trading and payment platform

Bitenny makes the use of cryptocurrencies safer and easier for ordinary people and helps sellers to accept payments in crypto and Fiat currencies, combining FINTECH and cryptocurrency market into a single whole.

An integral part of Bitenny platform is the interactive digital assistant Prally, which makes interaction with the platform truly interactive. Prally may notify users of current trading opportunities and provide them with information on how to make payments.
Payments of the platform users can be optimized by choosing the cryptocurrency used to make a specific payment, based on the projected exchange rates in the user's portfolio.

In addition, Prally can inform the user about the possibility of adding certain cryptocurrencies to the user's cryptocurrency portfolio in order to reduce risk or maximize potential growth.

More information about Bitenny on our website at
https://bitenny.io/

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:57:37 AM

In one of the previous posts, we talked about the fact that this service will work by subscription.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:54:17 AM

Tell me please bounty program is still active? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens.
And what discounts are available to those who will participate in the sales tomorrow ?
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:08:50 AM

We live in an era of high technology, the speed of development of which is increasing every day. Every day we witness new discoveries and achievements in various areas of life, including the financial sector.

It would seem that recently cashless payment has  entered our lives. This payment method has opened up many new previously unknown opportunities for humanity. Thanks to it, it became possible to carry out various financial transactions quickly and conveniently, from anywhere in the world and literally from the comfort of home. Despite the fact that this technology is used only a few years, today it is difficult to find a corner in which it would be impossible to use it.

However, time does not stand still, and today is gaining momentum a new payment method – digital. This payment method has gained its popularity due to the large number of imperfections inherent in the already familiar non-cash payment method, the main of which include a low level of reliability and security.

Because of the need to solve this problem, new solutions are constantly being developed on the market, one of which is Bitenny project. It will be able to combine Fiat and cryptocurrency payments into a single whole and make them as fast, convenient and secure as possible.

Detailed information about the project - on our website
https://bitenny.io/.

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:17:57 AM

Tell me please bounty program is still active? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens.
And what discounts are available to those who will participate in the sales tomorrow ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105291.0  - bounty.
Info about discounts you will see on the our website https://bitenny.io/
proverb

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:07:15 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105291.0  - bounty.
Info about discounts you will see on the our website https://bitenny.io/
Thanks. I'm going to buy some tokens for myself. I hope they show up at the exchanges soon.
Xuellaqueshale

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:48:56 PM

Hey. Great project I think it can bring real benefits to people. Please tell me what you have a soft cap and at what stage is the development?
Sales will start tomorrow and I think we will be able to see the activity of investors and partners. Because now the market is very difficult.
Wenatonat

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:30:58 PM

Hey. Great project I think it can bring real benefits to people. Please tell me what you have a soft cap and at what stage is the development?
Sales will start tomorrow and I think we will be able to see the activity of investors and partners. Because now the market is very difficult.
I think that the project will easily collect a soft cap because it is really something useful for society and it will move the cryptocurrency market forward.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:49:10 PM

I think that the project will easily collect a soft cap because it is really something useful for society and it will move the cryptocurrency market forward.

Where does this positive come from? On the contrary, I think that such a project simply will not find investors in such a market. There is no hyip which means that there will be no money. Unless of course there will be some whale who will fill it up and buy all the tokens.
Unatarissimigh

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:44:21 PM

Where does this positive come from? On the contrary, I think that such a project simply will not find investors in such a market. There is no hyip which means that there will be no money. Unless of course there will be some whale who will fill it up and buy all the tokens.

Well, I think that projects that will benefit society have the right to life. But will they find investors. That's another question.
Many speculative projects collected a soft cap. But now the market is bearish and it is difficult to collect the necessary amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: