Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3797 times)
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:13:47 AM

♦️The main mission of  Bitenny platform is to simplify the procedure for carrying out commercial activities in the future, as well as to provide users with the opportunity to safely and effectively invest in the business.

🔸Flexible optimized financial functionality of the platform will be able to meet all the requirements of the changing and growing market, as well as to implement safe and effective investment methods.

🔸Today we are approaching the ICO and invite everyone to support our project and take part in it with the help of investment. If you have not yet had time to assess the importance of Bitenny project for the future market, you will be able to see its importance in the near future in the long term.

🔹To learn more about the Bitenny project, please visit our website here
https://bitenny.io/.

🔸ICO is only the beginning of our project and the most effective way to connect and maintain the network as it grows and develops. With it, we plan to achieve all the conceptual goals of our project, detailed in our Whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:00:35 AM

the project looks interesting. I think we will see growth in the near future. I think soon cryptocurrency will be used as a means of payment in any case.
children have all chances to take leadership in this market thanks to wide functionality. So let's see how it all will work and how this project will be popular with business.
well, as I understand it, it will have some advantages over the banking sector. So users will be interested to use this project

Thank you so much!
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:25:38 PM

Well, in General, technically it is a very interesting project but it seems to me that it needs a lot of resources to implement it and the business needs to understand what advantages the business and users will get when using such a means of payment.

For large business it will be very profitable as it will be possible to make transfers with zero commissions.
let's not jump to conclusions and wait for the first working prototypes to draw conclusions about the project.
as I understand it working prototypes will be launched very soon. so investors do not have to wait long for a working product.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:37:27 PM

now the 40% discount is still valid? I would like to buy these tokens as profitable as possible. early investors always have a certain advantage. That's cool!
I was just about to invest 2 ETH . I think that for a start it will be a good investment.
Oritzionar

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:55:23 AM

tell bounty program still active? you can give me the link. I'd like to be a part of this. Tongue
I think you need to have time to buy tokens at a bargain price. I think this will allow you to have an advantage in the exchanges.
when will the tokens be exchanged? already have any information about this? And also I would like to know with whom negotiations on listing are conducted already at the moment.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:00:32 AM

Hey. interesting project but I'm not sure that the authorities of different countries will allow the use of this means of payment.  Let's see how things will develop.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:10:08 AM

♦️Can you imagine a solution that allows you to make payments in cryptocurrency and Fiat currency both online and offline?

🔸Bitenny is a new and unique platform designed to make your life easier. It combines a payment platform and an exchange, complementing them with a digital consultant with artificial intelligence – Prally.

🔸Prally is designed to simplify the future of Bitenny platform user. It is the first artificial intelligence tool integrated into a digital platform to bring together the traditional Fiat currency market and a new, growing and evolving cryptocurrency market.

🔸The platform Bitenny is designed for professionals and for ordinary users. Wallet, implemented on the platform, allows you to make more than 50 types of payments worldwide.

🔸Bitenny makes payments and trade easier and safer. More information about the platform-on the website of our project

Xtonastriela

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:06:04 PM

♦️Can you imagine a solution that allows you to make payments in cryptocurrency and Fiat currency both online and offline?

🔸Bitenny is a new and unique platform designed to make your life easier. It combines a payment platform and an exchange, complementing them with a digital consultant with artificial intelligence – Prally.

🔸Prally is designed to simplify the future of Bitenny platform user. It is the first artificial intelligence tool integrated into a digital platform to bring together the traditional Fiat currency market and a new, growing and evolving cryptocurrency market.

🔸The platform Bitenny is designed for professionals and for ordinary users. Wallet, implemented on the platform, allows you to make more than 50 types of payments worldwide.

🔸Bitenny makes payments and trade easier and safer. More information about the platform-on the website of our project

Looks like it's going to be a brand-new means of payment. I would use this myself especially if I could set up automatic asset purchases .
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:58:49 PM

interesting project. I hope the team will implement what is written in the white paper and soon we will see something really new. Because not one project has not been able to realize the possibility of such payments.
Let's see. it's a pretty complicated idea. It will not be easy for the team to compete with the banking sector. The more that banks are starting to implement blockchain technology.
nevertheless, they offer unique tools that are not yet on the market.  I think business will be interested in using such functionality. this will save millions of dollars.
unequivocally, if the team implements it, the project will be in demand. Moreover, it will be possible to buy assets of various kinds in one application. I think this is really cool.
Oritzionar

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:46:13 AM

Hey. tell me what is the minimum Deposit in the project and is it possible now to get any discounts for the purchase. I would like to understand how it is most profitable to buy these tokens.
Zivorice

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:44:44 PM

the project looks interesting. I think the world has long needed a new means of payment. I will wait for the first working prototypes .
Hey. what methods of protection you will use in your wallet. and will there be a client for a personal computer?
as I understand the software is designed for the mobile market segment. You can pay for purchases in the supermarket and in the online store. I will follow the partners who will support the project.
let's see if they can put together a soft hat soon. Because the market situation is quite complicated.
Xtonastriela

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:23:08 PM

the project looks interesting. I think the world has long needed a new means of payment. I will wait for the first working prototypes .
Hey. what methods of protection you will use in your wallet. and will there be a client for a personal computer?
as I understand the software is designed for the mobile market segment. You can pay for purchases in the supermarket and in the online store. I will follow the partners who will support the project.
let's see if they can put together a soft hat soon. Because the market situation is quite complicated.
but nevertheless, the project has a pretty good prospect. I think we should follow it. and buy some tokens soon.
Zizellyneann

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:53:13 AM

Do you plan to accrue dividends? I wonder what will be the advantages for token holders and what advantages they will give in the system.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:42:04 AM

Do you plan to accrue dividends? I wonder what will be the advantages for token holders and what advantages they will give in the system.
I have not heard anything like this, but I think early investors will be able to earn very well on the growth of this token. Especially those who will receive a discount of 40%
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:26:15 AM

I have not heard anything like this, but I think early investors will be able to earn very well on the growth of this token. Especially those who will receive a discount of 40%
When will the tokens be exchanged? with whom negotiations are already underway at the moment.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:56:16 AM

When will the tokens be exchanged? with whom negotiations are already underway at the moment.
I think the tokens will be on the top exchanges but still have to wait quite a long time. So you need to take tokens for a long time.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:18:33 AM

♦️Bitenny platform is a new way to conduct simple, effective and safe trading!

🔸In order to ensure a high level of security of the platform, the system will read the user's fingerprints and monitor their behavior to determine whether they do not perform any unusual actions. This will allow the system to determine that you are using the platform and protect your account from hacking.

🔸The simple and effective functionality of Bitenny platform will allow you to transfer cryptocurrency assets to Fiat funds very quickly and easily, so that users can make payments in any currency convenient for them. Payment can be made using the free application installed on any mobile phone or smart watch. With Bitenny, the future is even closer!

🔹More information about us - on the website https://bitenny.io/.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:26:53 PM

I think the tokens will be on the top exchanges but still have to wait quite a long time. So you need to take tokens for a long time.
in fact, I have seen many such projects that wanted to become a new means of payment and not one of them was not implemented. I think this project will show us something new.

A lot of people underestimate what it takes to become a new means of payment. You have to be an expert in many areas or otherwise it will fail.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:15:28 AM

♦️The interactive assistant with artificial intelligence Prally is a key feature of Bitenny platform, which makes it unique and extremely useful for both daily use and business investment and entrepreneurship.

🔸Prally with its advice and analytical data will be available to users of the platform 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It will help them understand which currency it's better to use at a particular time.

🔸Prally's recommendations will be based on the current exchange rates, taking into account the peculiarities of the user's investment portfolio.

🔸With Prally and the real-time investment information it provides, adding new currencies to your portfolio will be easier than ever! All analyses will be performed by Prally using information from high-frequency trading databases, data from various communities and social networks. All this will help users make the right decisions with ease.

🔸If you are interested in innovation, join our international community and become a co-founder of Bitenny platform with us!

🔹More information about the project - on the website

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:17:20 AM

Hey. wonderful project. I think there's a future for that. But I am not sure that it will be implemented.

The team is working hard! In addition, we set ourselves this goal, only after we became confident that we can realize it!) You have nothing to worry about)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: