Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3803 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:07:57 AM

A lot of people underestimate what it takes to become a new means of payment. You have to be an expert in many areas or otherwise it will fail.

I fully agree with you and I have seen many similar projects that have not been implemented.
but I have not seen any such concept before. I hope the project will be implemented as it is in demand by society.

Well, they often think about a lot of aspects that are important, but it's enough to only forget one and consequently it won't work.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:58:08 AM

♦️What distinguishes the project Bitenny from the competitors?

Bitenny is not the only platform that today exist in the cryptocurrency market.
Moreover, there are a number of other platforms that pursue the same goals as Bitenny. But, one way or another, it is the ways and means of achieving the goals set for Bitenny project that distinguish It from all similar projects and make it the best option for investing in the modern market.

One of the main distinguishing features of the platform Bitenny is an advanced level of capacity. Many modern networks are simply unable to cope with the speed of transactions and the volume of activity required to scale the network in time with market demand.

Bitenny platform will be able to perform thousands of operations per second thanks to its modular network structure.
This will also allow the network to scale in the future and increase its capacity over time.

🔹Lots of useful information about Bitenny platform - on the website
https://bitenny.io/.

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:22:47 AM

when will the alpha version be launched? I would be very interested. Will there be closed testing?

we will promptly inform. Follow the news of the project)
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:23:39 AM

Hey. It's a great project and I would like it to be implemented. But becoming a means of payment will not be easy. even from the legislative base.
I hope the project will be able to get all the licenses and certificates to become a new secure and anonymous means of payment.
where is the project registered as a legal entity? already have some licenses and patents?

https://bitenny.io/assets/img/BitennyWhitepaper.pdf  plz look our WP
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:24:09 AM

will it be the same software for smart homes * ?. Where can I read about all the solutions that you can offer to end users?
As I understand it, the main point is security + convenience of managing all smart home devices in one application.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:42:22 AM

♦️We have already mentioned earlier that Bitenny platform is a simple and secure solution to simplify the daily financial operations and business investments. The reliability and security of Bitenny platform is ensured by comprehensive network coverage and additional levels of security.

📌 Comprehensive network coverage

🔸A network can be effective only when it is fully covered. Without full coverage, it cannot be fully reliable, which puts its development at a standstill. Bitenny platform will be able to provide full coverage through the use of conflict-free data types and their active configuration. This will minimize interruptions and ensure reliability across the board.

📌 Additional layers of security

🔸A high level of security and privacy is what distinguishes all networks based on blockchain technology. Bitenny project will improve the quality of such a network, providing an unprecedented level of awareness and reliability of the network.
Artificial intelligence is used to track abnormal activity in the network, all connections between levels of the blockchain and other levels of the network is processed by a separate core libraries of cryptocurrencies, eliminating the possibility of fraud within the digital register.

🔹Detailed information about the features of Bitenny project and its security system is set out in our Whitepaper
  https://bitenny.io/assets/img/BitennyWhitepaper.pdf

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 09:26:06 AM

Did you have built partnership with any merchant? And what's your planning about expansion in the future?
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:27:59 AM

Hey. tell me where I can see what assets the wallet will support. And will it be possible to directly exchange one cryptocurrency for another between users?
Yes, it is important to understand how it will work. Because only direct exchange of tokens ETH be done through a smart contract
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:29:35 AM

One of the unique features of Bitenny platform is its structure, which has been designed so that it can support Kafka tools that allow you to get information from different data sources and process it efficiently. This will increase the possibility of optimal interaction within the network Bitenny.

In addition, Bitenny network will be able to use Redis tools, making it more flexible in the short term and together with Kafka tools providing a higher level of data storage in the long term.

Another advantage of Bitenny platform along with others is the use of artificial intelligence technology. Artificial intelligence will allow the platform to be reliable, safe, multi-functional and easy to use.

🔹Join our promising project right now and get BTNY tokens on the best terms! Buy tokens: https://portal.bitenny.io/

Veldapianessan

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:41:51 AM

I wonder why no one has implemented it before? You are essentially going to compete with the banking sector. Do you think the authorities will allow it?
Chrinday

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:05:44 AM

I wonder why no one has implemented it before? You are essentially going to compete with the banking sector. Do you think the authorities will allow it?
good question. I think if the guys are going to compete with the us dollar they will quickly make it clear that this should not be done.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:52:37 PM

At the moment, it will be quite difficult to implement a new means of payment. especially if you are going to use Fiat funds.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:25:12 PM

At the moment, it will be quite difficult to implement a new means of payment. especially if you are going to use Fiat funds.
But if it is all implemented the project will be just mega popular.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:44:48 PM

I think it is too early to draw such conclusions. this will all depend on many factors. and one of them is marketing.
sound

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:07:27 PM

Will there be passive income opportunities on the platform?  I know there's a possibility in the Bank.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:20:29 PM

If the project team implements everything they have planned, the platform will become very popular among crypto-enthusiasts very quickly . In which country is the platform to be tested ?
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:55:06 PM

the project looks interesting but I do not understand why it takes so much time to implement it? Do you already have any licenses and patents?
Chrinday

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:10:18 PM

the project looks interesting but I do not understand why it takes so much time to implement it? Do you already have any licenses and patents?
I don't even know what licenses I need to get to work with Fiat money. Probably it will be the license of the Central Bank.
sound

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:19:15 PM

I don't even know what licenses I need to get to work with Fiat money. Probably it will be the license of the Central Bank.
what country? what are you talking about? I do not understand how you can make this platform global.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 08:00:23 PM

Hey. tell me what you offer for investors? how do you how much profit you will receive in a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: