Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3803 times)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:23:39 PM

the project looks interesting but I do not understand why it takes so much time to implement it? Do you already have any licenses and patents?
I don't even know what licenses I need to get to work with Fiat money. Probably it will be the license of the Central Bank.
what country? what are you talking about? I do not understand how you can make this platform global.

The license of the central bank? Have you ever heard that central banks issue licenses to companies?
buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:39:31 AM

The license of the central bank? Have you ever heard that central banks issue licenses to companies?
well, the Central Bank issues licenses to other banks. Maybe this project will be registered as a Bank.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:48:36 AM

Will there be passive income opportunities on the platform?  I know there's a possibility in the Bank.
Most of the ICO projects now are being tag as scam. THis is why there are good projects here might be tag as well. The negative impact of this judgement makes cryptocurrency more disastrous for there were only few investors now believing on. Hopefully this one might be one of the good projects and will investors to earn more in the near future.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:06:59 AM

Will there be passive income opportunities on the platform?  I know there's a possibility in the Bank.
Most of the ICO projects now are being tag as scam. THis is why there are good projects here might be tag as well. The negative impact of this judgement makes cryptocurrency more disastrous for there were only few investors now believing on. Hopefully this one might be one of the good projects and will investors to earn more in the near future.
But let's see how it all works. I understand that in fact such a concept necessary to the world but don't understand how it can be implemented.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:30:55 AM

But let's see how it all works. I understand that in fact such a concept necessary to the world but don't understand how it can be implemented.
you can read the blog in the medium and you will understand that the project is still real to implement thanks to their unique concept.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:34:43 AM

you can read the blog in the medium and you will understand that the project is still real to implement thanks to their unique concept.

Thank you for your support!)
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:38:38 AM

There were a lot of scammers on the market, because during the previous Bitcoin rally, the ICO market seemed to scammers to be an easy way to make money. But now, when we have practically survived a cryptocurrency winter, there are very few scammers left in the ICO, because they can no longer earn as they did before.

We have a great and profitable future.)
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:55:59 AM

There were a lot of scammers on the market, because during the previous Bitcoin rally, the ICO market seemed to scammers to be an easy way to make money. But now, when we have practically survived a cryptocurrency winter, there are very few scammers left in the ICO, because they can no longer earn as they did before.

We have a great and profitable future.)
I agree with you but you really have to show something unique to attract the attention of investors.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:00:11 AM

tell me whether the countries in which the project will not work? or do you want to build a worldwide platform?
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:32:31 PM

tell me whether the countries in which the project will not work? or do you want to build a worldwide platform?
as I understand it, the idea is to create a global means of payment. that's what people need right now.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:36:03 PM

as I understand it, the idea is to create a global means of payment. that's what people need right now.
in fact, the application will have a wide range of features. It will be instruments of investment and exchange and much more.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:52:55 PM

in fact, the application will have a wide range of features. It will be instruments of investment and exchange and much more.
well, that would be really cool. I think such a project will be in demand all over the world if it is of course able to implement.
Oritzionar

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:15:08 PM

are you going to launch your exchange or will it be an API of third-party exchanges? I just would like to understand how trading on the platform will be organized?
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:30:05 PM

are you going to launch your exchange or will it be an API of third-party exchanges? I just would like to understand how trading on the platform will be organized?
if I understood everything correctly, they will have to launch their exchange in the near future.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:38:02 PM

It would be interesting to know with which partners the team already cooperates and what marketing is in the project for the successful development and implementation of its ideas .
Zivorice

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:38:46 AM

It would be interesting to know with which partners the team already cooperates and what marketing is in the project for the successful development and implementation of its ideas .
good question. I also asked a question about partners, but did not receive any intelligible answer. Apparently now only being negotiated.
Oritzionar

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:01:00 AM

good question. I also asked a question about partners, but did not receive any intelligible answer. Apparently now only being negotiated.
I think at this stage it’s pretty hard to find business partners. But let's see how it all will work in practice. I think the negotiations will be easier to carry out after the launch of the first working prototypes.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:24:42 AM

I think at this stage it’s pretty hard to find business partners. But let's see how it all will work in practice. I think the negotiations will be easier to carry out after the launch of the first working prototypes.
Well, as I understand, the alpha version will be launched at the end of this quarter and this is a very big plus. Since this is a big plus for future investors.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:57:51 AM

This question should be answered from the project because investors will continue to find out more details of the projects they will follow. Many questions will arise if there is no explanation detailing on their website.
Well, they are pretty active in answering telegram chat. I think everyone who has specific questions can ask them there. But I agree with you on the site should be a maximum of information.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:36:10 AM

Tell me if there will be any possibility of receiving passive income for investors. What tools are provided for this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: