Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3803 times)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:30:03 AM

may i know the pre-sale live statistics of the coins that are been sold
dmccool85

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:33:36 AM

these are not coins but tokens. But still I would like to see sales statistics and it can be a good motivation for investors.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:41:40 AM

Welcome to Bitenny-a trading and payment platform with artificial intelligence that facilitates interaction between online and offline sellers as much as possible, and also eliminates the gap between crypto and Fiat currencies!

Each user of  Bitenny platform not only becomes the owner of the world's first interactive wallet that protects the value of cryptocurrency and automatically makes Fiat payments, but also receives a Prally – interactive assistant with artificial intelligence that helps him manage his cryptocurrency payments and significantly reduces the volatility of the cryptocurrency market.

Bitenny makes the use of cryptocurrencies safer and easier for ordinary people and helps sellers to accept payments in crypto and Fiat currencies, combining FINTECH and cryptocurrency market into a single whole.

Bitenny project is supported by a strong team of professionals who have gained extensive experience in world-class companies such as Deloitte, Ingenico and Infosys, who have a high reputation in the field of risk management and development using artificial intelligence

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:42:29 AM

https://bitenny.io/
yes. plz look our website
sound

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:32:50 PM

hi, I like the idea of your project. I see the wallet will have many unique tools so it will be possible to use all in one application.
it should be convenient. especially for users who have mobile devices.
but let's see how the visual interface will look like.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:52:05 PM

lol your doing an ICO, but havent even released the "1.0" of your exchange promised in march of this year
you have already broken release date promises, have you done ANYTHING in last 3 months but put up some words and a website?
what a joke
I think it's too early to draw conclusions, so let's see how it will work after the announcements from the team. I didn't buy any tokens anyway.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:12:16 PM

at this stage we see a very interesting concept . But do not see any output from the command, and that saddens me. But I think in the near future we will see something interesting.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:38:29 AM

at this stage we see a very interesting concept . But do not see any output from the command, and that saddens me. But I think in the near future we will see something interesting.
Yes, I would like to receive more announcements regarding the development of the project. I think it's very important to the community.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:25:24 AM

the project looks very interesting.  But so far, no one has failed to implement the connection between cryptocurrency and Fiat and it bothers me.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:27:00 AM

the project looks very interesting.  But so far, no one has failed to implement the connection between cryptocurrency and Fiat and it bothers me.
as I understand they will soon show working prototypes and after that we will be able to draw conclusions as to how it will be organized.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:52:06 AM

Bitenny platform is the maximum ease of use and availability for users!

Ø simple and quick registration procedure on the platform and login to your personal account – using pin codes, fingerprints, etc.;

Ø Bitenny interactive wallet, which will give the user a complete view of his entire portfolio in one place with detailed analytics to track progress-this will eliminate the need to track multiple wallets and use different private keys;

Ø the most advanced, fastest and most secure KYC authorization on the market to use cryptocurrencies alongside Fiat currencies;

Ø utilities for using credit and debit cards to make payments in online and offline stores;

Ø information about the latest relevant news of the cryptocurrency and financial markets, which will help users to make profitable economic decisions.

You can learn more about the capabilities of  Bitenny platform on our website at the following link https://bitenny.io/
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:56:58 AM

I have not found information about an assistant in crypto-trading. Where will this feature be available and can I use it now?

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
sound

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:01:20 AM

I have not found information about an assistant in crypto-trading. Where will this feature be available and can I use it now?
Now there are no working prototypes. they want to run it at the end of this quarter and therefore I really look forward to it for myself.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:22:48 PM

and what about our bounty program? she is still active or is already too late to take part in this.
in the official chat they reported that the bounty is still active as now only a preliminary round of sales is underway and I think it makes sense to take part in the near future.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:04:01 PM

Your exchange is one of the many functions of the project. but as for me the most important thing is to create a new means of payment and integrate cryptocurrency and fiat money
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 07:24:42 AM

Your exchange is one of the many functions of the project. but as for me the most important thing is to create a new means of payment and integrate cryptocurrency and fiat money
let's see how it turns out. and I'm also very interested in how anonymous these payments will be. That is, I would like to read more about the concept of the wallet's anonymity.
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:42:10 AM

let's see how it turns out. and I'm also very interested in how anonymous these payments will be. That is, I would like to read more about the concept of the wallet's anonymity.
as I understand it will depend specifically on the cryptocurrency that you will use as a means of payment.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:03:06 AM

as I understand it will depend specifically on the cryptocurrency that you will use as a means of payment.
well, they will have their own tokens and it would be much more correct to learn about anonymously and decentralization of theirs tokens.
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 08:34:51 AM

will there be knots or stalking? is there any information on this? I would like to understand whether the possibility of passive income?
psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:57:36 AM

will there be knots or stalking? is there any information on this? I would like to understand whether the possibility of passive income?

I didn't see any information about it. so I will wait for announcements from the team about this. ....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: