Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future  (Read 3803 times)
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:16:58 AM

how are you going to ensure the value and liquidity of your token? as I understand it in the wallet will be a lot of cryptocurrency. why shouldn't I use them for my own purposes?
that would be interesting to know. what advantages will those who will use this token have? it would be most interesting for me.
well, as I understand the payments without any commissions this is already a great feature that can help large organizations save millions of dollars on trasaction.
even Bill Gates said that Microsoft will conduct transactions using cryptocurrencies.
Yes, this is a good trend for the future, but it seems to me that the society is not yet ready to use the cryptocurrency to the full.
gzf445

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:02:38 AM

at what conferences will the team be represented in the near future? I would like to understand that the team will be as open and public as possible.
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:36:22 AM

at what conferences will the team be represented in the near future? I would like to understand that the team will be as open and public as possible.
I have not yet seen official announcements about this, but as I understand they will take part in various international events. This was written in the official chat.
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:52:02 AM

Great news that Binance opened registrations again:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=13177295
it and did not close. What kind of spam? I think now everyone can register on this exchange without referral links.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:24:47 AM

how are you going to ensure the value and liquidity of your token? as I understand it in the wallet will be a lot of cryptocurrency. why shouldn't I use them for my own purposes?
that would be interesting to know. what advantages will those who will use this token have? it would be most interesting for me.
well, as I understand the payments without any commissions this is already a great feature that can help large organizations save millions of dollars on trasaction.
even Bill Gates said that Microsoft will conduct transactions using cryptocurrencies.
Yes, this is a good trend for the future, but it seems to me that the society is not yet ready to use the cryptocurrency to the full.
In any case, the project is developing and the fact that the wallet will be fiat money will make it convenient for everyone and increase the number of people who will use cryptocurrency.
At least this is the concept.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:03:47 AM

I hope the project will be able to collect soft cap and earn will be realized. so technically such means of payment can be in demand for the company.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:18:24 AM

I hope the project will be able to collect soft cap and earn will be realized. so technically such means of payment can be in demand for the company.
what's the soft cap? and how much money has been raised so far? I would like to understand this for myself.
dmccool85

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:31:57 AM

what's the soft cap? and how much money has been raised so far? I would like to understand this for myself.
as I understand it, they have already attracted 600К to dollars during the closed round of sales. But I have not seen any other information about the activity of investors.
jmethel

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:44:51 AM

I noticed that the team has now been able to attract such reputable developers. I think all the same they will be able to implement the project. Although I'm not sure that people are willing to use tokens as a means of payment.
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:58:28 AM

tell me the project already has information in any reputable media? I would like to understand how much society is interested in such a decision now.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:14:21 AM

tell me the project already has information in any reputable media? I would like to understand how much society is interested in such a decision now.
the site has all the information about it.
in fact, this forum has long discussed the possibility of combining cryptocurrency and Fiat funds.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:33:01 AM

hi, will the team take part in any international conferences? I would like to start with this in order to gain maximum confidence in the project.
but so far I have not seen any announcements regarding this, but I am glad that the team joined so many reputable developers.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:47:28 AM

hi, will the team take part in any international conferences? I would like to start with this in order to gain maximum confidence in the project.
in any case, the project will develop very rapidly. I think that even $ 600,000 is enough to implement a technical solution.
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:10:17 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy in the near future? And will there be discounts for large investors ?
sound

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:30:38 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy in the near future? And will there be discounts for large investors ?
if you have any suggestions you can contact the team and discuss personally the details of cooperation. I think in this market you can provide unique opportunities for cooperation
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:47:18 AM

Bitenny project team is well versed in the development of effective solutions using artificial intelligence and has more than 20 years of experience in this field.

This level of competence allows it to use advanced concepts of artificial intelligence, machine learning and in-depth market research and trade support to provide users with the best benefits in this emerging market.

Artificial intelligence is the highlight of  Bitenny project, allowing the platform to be truly interactive. Interaction between users of the platform and the assistant with artificial intelligence Prally, as well as other automated aspects of the network, will be carried out on the platform by an intelligent chatbot.

The chat-bot to use modern artificial intelligence technologies, and to support the formats of the mode text2text, text2speech, speech2speech and speech2text to ensure effective two-way communication.

Learn more about Bitenny platform on our website at https://bitenny.io/!

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:49:22 AM

Right now there is a 40% discount. You can read about the additional discount in terms of investment on our project website.
Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:53:22 AM

Why did we decide to use artificial intelligence in Bitenny platform?

Artificial intelligence is the technology of the future, which not only simplifies the implementation of daily routine operations, but also expands the capabilities of its users. However, in addition, this technology is also the key to the architecture of security and compliance platform Bitenny, which is the basis of fraud detection protocols.

Both machine learning and deep learning are integral to this process – they will be able to apply a comprehensive set of industry-standard scenarios covering fraud detection at the transaction level, detection of suspicious activity in the account, changing the frequency and payment profiles and fixing unusual activity between accounts.

The project Bitenny, the future technology, is available today! Are you ready for the future? https://bitenny.io/

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:57:23 AM

What is the B-RATE engine and how will it be implemented on  Bitenny platform?

Bitenny platform will be equipped with an automatic trading engine B-RATE, which is a mechanism of automatic trading in real time. This mechanism, which uses artificial intelligence in its work, was developed by the project team in order for the platform users to get an idea of the nature and volume of the upcoming exchange necessary for the implementation of winning transactions in the market.

The B-RATE engine is based on the concept of deep learning and neural networks. The result of this symbiosis will be a powerful tool that will be able to predict the probability of occurrence and development of specific future market scenarios.

And we remind you that now you have the opportunity to purchase tokens of Bitenny project at the best price! In addition, you always have the opportunity to receive an additional bonus of +5% in the case of purchasing Bitenny tokens in excess of 100 ETH.

Buy the tokens Bitenny right now: https://portal.bitenny.io/.

Bitenny.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:40:49 AM

Bitenny is a project which with its unique tools and artificial intelligence will make investments more efficient and less prone to various risks.

The concept of Bitenny platform is to simplify the investment processes, management of current contracts and transactions. Its main feature is the ease of transition from Fiat currencies to cryptocurrency and back in the process of doing business.

Bitenny platform has a wide range of functions and can be easily used by users due to the simplicity and convenience of its design. The advanced tools of the platform allow to use it effectively in several directions – P2P, B2C and B2B.

With Bitenny, the future is even closer! You can learn more about Bitenny platform on our official website https://bitenny.io/.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: