Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Bitcoin is still down?  (Read 5070 times)
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:21:15 AM

If the government of all the countries accept bitcoin,and the cryptocurrency market.if people change their negative ideas and they increase the amount of investment and holding.in fact people's buy/sale bitcoin their continue process.then the price of bitcoin will certainly increase.actually it's a touch to me clear moment the people controlling bitcoin market.   
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 07:04:53 AM

Prohibition from each country regarding bitcoin policies and also negative issues about the market. exchange has been stolen and there are many more news that makes bitcoin actually decline in price at this time and really makes people disappointed

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:12:15 AM

If the government of all the countries accept bitcoin,and the cryptocurrency market.if people change their negative ideas and they increase the amount of investment and holding.in fact people's buy/sale bitcoin their continue process.then the price of bitcoin will certainly increase.actually it's a touch to me clear moment the people controlling bitcoin market.   
thats what we need if we want cryptocurrency price recovered.we must change our negative thinking, and also changes our sell order be buy order.we need more people have faith and believeness to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
at least if we do not have the funds to buy bitcoin, of course by holding the assets we have, it is one step to stop the continued decline. besides that by spreading the good news, it will help the btc improvement step
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:01:50 PM

I read where a commentator opined that if bitcoin gets generally accepted as a payment medium that it would make more people to join the Cryptocurrency market which could mean high demand for bitcoin .....and that would increase the price of bitcoin.
Although I agree with you in theory terms ,it's feasible but in practice, I think that the price of bitcoin is determined by market speculation.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:13:57 PM

what is the another ways to lifted up the Value of bitcoins in the market?
There are many ways only when you have a lot of money. You know, the value of bitcoin is being controlled by whales. They can make the value of BTC equal to $ 10 is an easy thing.
If we are just poor people, we should wait for a good time to buy. Changing whale strategies would be better than blaming fate. Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:42:49 PM

Bitcoin prices are still down because there is no issue that can increase bitcoin's bargaining position, such as a major state policy that makes it easier for bitcoin to enter the stock market, or news that bitcoin is a payment tool between countries.
For example, there is news like that, of course, the price of bitcoin immediately goes up high, because it is indirectly a recognition for bitcoin and in the long run, bitcoin can become a digital currency.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 02:41:17 PM

thats what we need if we want cryptocurrency price recovered.we must change our negative thinking, and also changes our sell order be buy order.we need more people have faith and believeness to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Absolutely,but it's depends what you have money ability.now this time change sales order is bad this for me,if we have buy Bitcoin for the higher price.you are right we also need to kicked bitcoin negative thinking,and try to believe Bitcoin.
at least if we do not have the funds to buy bitcoin, of course by holding the assets we have, it is one step to stop the continued decline. besides that by spreading the good news, it will help the btc improvement step
I think many people already lossing their money at this time,and their funds many time decrease.at least before if we have buy more Bitcoin then now keep holding we are thinking.in fact it's just improve in my opinion,now depends people what they want to do.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:43:24 PM

Right now there are so many reasons that make bitcoin decrease but indeed the business of komonitas to be able to make the market go up is actually very maximal. I myself have given a lot of positive information when bitcoin goes down but indeed the negative issue is very sensitive to bitcoin
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:04:49 PM

The market can only increase when the quest and demands get high and at the same time some level of positive news can also help lift the market, because with the price decline all through 2018 so many investors are tired and are only waiting for the market to recover before they return back to bitcoin.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:29:19 PM

lifting the value or market price depends on the investor but we all know that the price or market cannot be predicted by us because it is one of the risks in investment
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:45:24 PM

Personally, I think that mass adoption is going to push the prices up and reach a new ATH. As the supply is limited, by increasing the demand for Bitcoin is going to have a significant positive effect in its price. We should try to integrate Bitcoin as a way of payment method in e-commerce businesses at first. This is very easy and it can show results directly to the market.

That may be a reason; however, for the mean time, I don't think there is really an answer to this dilemma. I mean, if we, the believers, want Bitcoin to be integrated in a wider scale in the business sector whether as an investment medium or a mode of payment, then, we really have to push it and make it a valuable asset so that companies and other business entities alike would see such value to accept it as a currency. However, right now, since the market and most of its assets are dwindling, it's not really helping the cause of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies around.
Darkman3301

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:24:12 PM

Yes, in my opinion, the situation with Bitcoin is quite obvious now. As long as investors do not have more confidence in Bitcoin, it will not start to grow. And for this to happen, you need as much good news as possible.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:37:37 PM

For now we can see the growth of Bitcoin prices has started to improve, and this in my opinion is a very positive thing that Investors have done is to buy a lot of Bitcoin, so that it should go up at this time.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:59:58 AM

The bitcoin experienced saturation last year and it is the reason why its price goes down. We are still in the first quarter of the year but there are now growth of the bitcoin that we keep seeing.

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:55:07 AM

Indeed the problem of trust in bitcoin must be increased to be able to attract investors back so that it can lift the value of bitcoin. But it is still difficult to find ways to get investors back, and indeed positive news that will make it change even if only a little.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:47:02 PM

lifting the value or market price depends on the investor but we all know that the price or market cannot be predicted by us because it is one of the risks in investment
- Well, the value of the market really depends on the investor, and of course, wanting to raise the value of bitcoin, investors need to add more money to bitcoin and actively push the price of bitcoin up but investors that decide on this market are not us. Investors here are investors with large amounts of money, big whales, the price of bitcoin is depended heavily on them and certainly, if want the price of bitcoin, unless they allow the market to rebound and the value of the bitcoin goes up, otherwise, I think bitcoin is probably still at a low value and lasts for a long time.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:27:18 PM

The calm before the storm, this boring market will likely to happen very long. Most people not buying due to negativity in the ecosystem, but maybe they’re doing it wrong and this might be the best time of accumulating and save for future profits or maybe they others are just waiting for the Perfect bottom before they buy in.
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:45:34 PM

I think this isn’t fall ör down. The increase in 2017 was already a precursor of this.
So this level will stay, it is normal for bitcoin price.

entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:07:19 PM

I think why Bitcoin keeps going down because prices are controlled by investors who hold Bitcoin, and incidentally this year prices are very cheap, and far from prices in 2017 which had reached $ 20000, and at this time is a good time to buy.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:00:35 AM

the number of bad events that occurred such as hacking that occurred on several exchangers last month caused fears of the holders so they made sales in panic, so that it worsened the price situation in the market. because the number of offers is more than the demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: