Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run 2019-2020  (Read 3504 times)
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:46:30 AM

the bullish trend already show up in crypto market now,
simple proof, now bitcoin run above 10K USD and soon the next target could be at $15,000 and maybe in the beginning from Q3 this year my friend
and i believe next year most of good crypto will create new high in price
the bear market is already running now. but a big correction has taken place, I think now the market needs to stabilize existing trade. at its peak, I think the beginning of next year until the middle of next year is the time when the market will peak.

LOL, This is too funny. We are going to see many many corrections, big and small, but what we won't see for a while is a "bear market". We've entered a new Bull Market last April/May and it's going to continue until the end of 2020 where btc price will peak at over 100K USD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:10:12 AM

The fact that bullrun is already happening in the cryptocurrency market is a fait accompli. The question is how high it will lead us. Whether Bitcoin will cost $ 25,000, or as some analysts predict, BTC will be able to grow to $ 100,000. In any case, it seems that the Bullrun of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will last until the summer of 2020, until the halving of Bitcoin occurs.

Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:10:40 AM

Hi guys,
The bitcoin block reward halving is next year in may.
Do you think this would lead us to a new bull run these year?
What are you're thoughts

simple proof, now bitcoin run above 10K USD and soon the next target could be at $15,000 and maybe in the beginning from Q3 this year my friend
right now indeed bitcoin has increased and pushed up in the crypto market in 2019 it might also last until 2020. this could be a possibility considering the crypto price has stabilized after the decline in 2018

sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:10:27 AM

LOL, This is too funny. We are going to see many many corrections, big and small, but what we won't see for a while is a "bear market". We've entered a new Bull Market last April/May and it's going to continue until the end of 2020 where btc price will peak at over 100K USD.
I'm not saying it's impossible, but it seems you are too speculating about your analysis. what will make bitcoin grow that high? even though we are in a good trend, it will not provide a bitcoin insult to reach such a price next year.

akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:31:25 AM

Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts

The crypto market has now returned successfully. Despite the very high increase in Bitcoin prices. And altcoins are very slow to go back up following Bitcoin. With the pump going on Bitcoin gives a very positive impact. All the coins are now trying to pump.

Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:25:19 AM

This, in my opinion sucker's rally is taking much longer then I had anticipated. If it won't fall any lower then a 50% correction from here, it will be my loss.. I sold at 7k after buying BTC in december. I still hold half of what I bought, but I'm handpalming every day I look at the charts. The grow is too quick for it to be substantial in my eyes.. But the bull run is near or, but not likely it's already here..

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:08:24 AM

the bear market is already running now. but a big correction has taken place, I think now the market needs to stabilize existing trade. at its peak, I think the beginning of next year until the middle of next year is the time when the market will peak.
most likely like that but if my prediction from now on the market will always continue to increase because with the encouragement of big players like Facebook and Microsoft it will help bitcoin and the market experience a large and fast price increase

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:20:21 AM

This, in my opinion sucker's rally is taking much longer then I had anticipated. If it won't fall any lower then a 50% correction from here, it will be my loss.. I sold at 7k after buying BTC in december. I still hold half of what I bought, but I'm handpalming every day I look at the charts. The grow is too quick for it to be substantial in my eyes.. But the bull run is near or, but not likely it's already here..
The rise that happened so quick and the market still on it's state of getting higher attention from the wide masses making it's way to be well recognize and be supported by bigger businesses that will also caters and invest inside the market.

Bull run for investors who able to catch the price in the beginning of this year and still holding and trying to maximize thier profits.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:28:27 AM

well I'm glad that the market is recovering especially bitcoin, but I don't know if this year will bull run, if not maybe surely in 2020.
IMO bull run might happen after the halving next year, if the history repeat itself then we can assume 2020 or 2021 is the next bull run.

Well its not certain but we are hoping that halving has a good effect in the cryptocurrency in general.

Currently bitcoin is showing improvement and since its a top crypto many investors are optimistic to see another bull run.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:22:34 PM

IMO bull run might happen after the halving next year, if the history repeat itself then we can assume 2020 or 2021 is the next bull run.

I guess the bull run will happen this year, usually there's a big positive effect in the market when people are speculating compared to what happen after the even took place. The price has been increasing now and this I believe a start of a bullish run, I really think we are close, just one big push and we will be there. A new high would probably trigger a new bull run, and I think the new high will be broken soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:09:02 PM

well I'm glad that the market is recovering especially bitcoin, but I don't know if this year will bull run, if not maybe surely in 2020.

If bullrun is for bitcoin this 2019, well hopefully it could become favorable to other promising alts for 2020. Gladly I will be happy for everybody who has the potential to sell on that day, but most probably if this time comes many of us will be blessed and lucky.

ILScoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:31:24 PM

the market is full of uncertainty it's more or less unpredictable with the way bitcoin is pumping we might see another bull run before the end of the year,  and not wait until 2020
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:44:00 PM

Hi guys,
What are you're thoughts

It will. But it will not be the sole consideration why there is a bull run that will happen within the year. As a matter of fact, as early as this today, 6 months before the year 2020, the scheduled year for the halving, takes place, the bull run has already started. There are so many reasons why Bitcoin has to go up flying. The worldwide adoption of Bitcoin is as huge a reason for the bull run as the halving of block reward happening in the following year.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

Yes, many people predict this bull run, but I do believe that prior to bull run we must show new minimum. I am ready to buy bitcoin for 1800-2500. It is going to be a bloodbath

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:00:49 PM

Yes, many people predict this bull run, but I do believe that prior to bull run we must show new minimum. I am ready to buy bitcoin for 1800-2500. It is going to be a bloodbath
I don't think Bitcoin is going to descend so low that it will be trading around $1800 this year again. If you make this comment in February when this thread was open I could have agreed with you then but since February things have changed and Bitcoin is now above $11,000. I don't think we are going to see Bitcoin below $8000 this year again but we are going to see it above $20,000 before end of this year.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:09:32 PM

We are in the middle of this year. There is still a lot of time for a big pump. We should wait and support bitcoin strongly. Don't lose hope and maybe within this year we will see a big price of bitcoin.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 04:26:23 PM

We are in the middle of this year. There is still a lot of time for a big pump. We should wait and support bitcoin strongly. Don't lose hope and maybe within this year we will see a big price of bitcoin.
it will probably happen at the end of this year or at the beginning of the next year. I hope that the big pump will not come later than Q2 next year.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:51:59 PM

It's the choice of people who are strong to fight and still believe prices will grow slowly again. Maybe I am one of those people who will continue to fight and survive with the ups and downs of coin prices.
if you are a trader you might prefer the market situation like this. Look at the bitcoin price movements that occur every day and then rise again. for people who are easily panicked maybe they will feel very tense.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:02:06 PM

the market is full of uncertainty it's more or less unpredictable with the way bitcoin is pumping we might see another bull run before the end of the year,  and not wait until 2020
You can't say things like that yet since we all know that there is still a Bitcoin halving that's waiting next year to happen. And one more thing Bitcoin hasn't touched the previous ATH yet and the possibility of a new ATH is very high since there is a halving next year. What we have seen lately is just a sudden rush to push the price to $15k yet they failed since most people are not buying it.

CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:24:53 PM

As we can see, i think bull run is happening now for bitcoin. But it also hard to tell the bull run will be long lasting till 2020. The market of cryptocurrency is so volatile that makes the price is so fluctuating.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: