Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can New Projects compete with the established ones?  (Read 959 times)
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:06:16 PM

sure , everything is possible , new project have fresh idea and sometimes the developer team behind that are poeple who  have been in this field very long and its really possible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:13:58 PM

sure , everything is possible , new project have fresh idea and sometimes the developer team behind that are poeple who  have been in this field very long and its really possible
Also considering that developers are also one of those teams behind old projects who have something new in minds and start building new concepts,
same with you, fresh ideas which can cover the needs of its target venue will bring new project to outstand or compete with older ones who already
existing, improving the offers and making things much clearer.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 03:20:12 PM

It's not about the competition, its about the development of the whole blockchain ecosystem and it's about mass adoption. You really compare any coins with Bitcoin as I believe it will remain stand on its own pride forever. Regarding other projects like ETH or GRIN you mentioned, if it delivers sustainable tech and improves adoption, it will get a strong top place for sure.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:51:27 PM

I think they will need some time to be established first? They currently have low market supporters to support them and compete with those already big ones.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:05:20 PM

It is too early to talk about competition, new projects still do not have any achievements so that they can be compared. Let's see what they show us in time.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:09:12 PM

Can newer projects make big enough waves to usurp their much older larger brethren?
if the project looks promising for the future, the possibility of a new project that has a good reputation and is acceptable to the community because they have an impressive idea of ​​course the project can compete with other existing platforms and they will complement each other but it will not drop previous existing platforms

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:19:37 PM

why can't, all have the same opportunity. so it wants a new or old project, as long as the project is good it can definitely compete. we take the example of the project with the Dapp concept, what are many new projects that exist but all of them can compete.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:56:11 PM

Come on, everytime I see someone comparing a project and choosing his favorite, there's always the extension of nauticus.

its my first time to hear about nauticus but grin do have a potential to succeed because it has  a unique feature that can compete with other cryptos .
GRIN has the potential but with nauticus, I can't say a thing.
I also believe that GRIN has great potential in 2019. Today GRIN price has increased by 40% and is listed in Bittrex, this is a good altcoin and can hold in the long term
Mimblewimble do really rocks!

And that's the new craze right now, I'm expecting other projects to adopt this protocol which they believe to make their coins better. That's just the start of it and for GRIN, it will proceed and though it has pumped quickly right now it's on the stabling stage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
QNaka

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:09:19 AM

During the period of market recovery, we are unlikely to see this competition, but later the active competition of innovative projects with existing ones will begin. Progress does not stand still. And over time, in the top 15 players, someone will have to move
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:33:45 PM

depending on the project, if the project is still the same concept but with a new model, I think it can't. if you want to compete, then the initial concept must be different.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:25:12 PM

Quite possible. There are projects that surpass those that one after another collected hard cap on the general wave of hype in 2017.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:37:52 PM

I believe that new projects are not so much competing with old ones, how many are trying to take a place in the crypto sphere. To compete with old projects, as practice shows in recent years, it makes no sense. Remember how many projects they said that they were "the killers" of Etherium, so what? Where are they? Believe me, projects like ETH and others that have long been on the market will not even give a chance for competitors to emerge. However, the emergence of new projects has a good effect on the development of technology as a whole and attracts even more users to cryptography.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:14:11 PM

The most important thing in the emerging project is the developed idea. If the project is not utopian such projects can compete. Now the market is experiencing a slight rise but it gives a good chance for new peaks.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:16:41 PM

I think they can. Still, in old projects there are some mistakes and shortcomings, new projects can provide a more convenient and better platform. Of course, there are projects with which it will be difficult to compete, but there are very few of them.

It can easily compete with the existing project and also can become far superior in coming time provided they fulfill the gap or demand is being create of that coin which will be useful to millions of people in their daily needs. If this can be done it is definitely a successful project.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:24:26 PM

Yes, new projects can compete with old established projects! Last year, Pundix and TIOx, CMT, XYO did this! They entered in the top 50 to top 100 coin lists! Though I have no idea about grin but I am sure they are not competing with bitcoin! And I know about Nauticus exchange, they are doing good enough, but there are many good new better projects than Nauticus, I don't see any possibility in Nauticus to compete BNB!

dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:44:06 PM

There are certain things that projects, most especially the new ones are to consider before before lunch and even before they bring up their ICOs, if the truly want to make a great difference and compete with the coins that have been established.
Some of which are unique products, active team, products that will come with different innovations, developments and updates, good marketing strategy which can help to build hype and some other factors they can think of
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:49:58 PM

There are certain things that projects, most especially the new ones are to consider before before lunch and even before they bring up their ICOs, if the truly want to make a great difference and compete with the coins that have been established.
Some of which are unique products, active team, products that will come with different innovations, developments and updates, good marketing strategy which can help to build hype and some other factors they can think of
In fact, despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, the rush on the ico market of companies is still quite large. Many developers can not do certain actions so that their project has a good and stable development. First of all, I don’t like the recent migration trend of many projects from one platform to another.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:20:12 AM

Hi everyone; as I'm sure you're all aware new projects continue to flood into the crypto space at a regular pace; (my newest favorite being GRIN and Nauticus) however I am wondering if these can compete with the established projects like BTC and BNB?

https://grin-tech.org/

I feel like Grin is a much more fair playing ground than Bitcoin; with no premine and no ICO etc; and much stronger privacy (maybe better compared to monero?)

https://nauticus.exchange/

Much like Binances BNB due to trade fee reduction; but with FIAT onramping and Securities incoming.

Can newer projects make big enough waves to usurp their much older larger brethren?

Generally, the new project will have a difficult progress if it want to compete with the existing project.
But if there are some big companies support the new project, become partner with it, maybe it can compete.
In cryptocurrency, anything can be happening unexpectedly and there will be there new projects trying to competing with the existing one.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:48:04 AM

New projects can compete with old projects and all depend on the developer. The new project, in my opinion, is more reliable because they emerge when the coin price drops. Meanwhile, if later the market has started to rise, these new coins can already generate profits.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 03:54:10 AM

I think the new project has bigger challenges than earlier one because they have to grow in downfall market. I think they have to work on many aspect like use their own funding partially for project, limited time in which they launch ico on bigger exchange competitive product. Through these they can launch successful ico

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: