Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can New Projects compete with the established ones?  (Read 959 times)
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:12:46 PM

This doesn‘t change the fact that cryptocurrencies are here to stay – and here to change the world. This is already happening. People all over the world buy Bitcoin to protect themselves against the devaluation of their national currency. Mostly in Asia, a vivid market for Bitcoin remittance has emerged, and the Bitcoin using darknets of cybercrime are flourishing. More and more companies discover the power of Smart Contracts or token on Ethereum, the first real-world application of blockchain technologies emerge.

The revolution is already happening. Institutional investors start to buy cryptocurrencies. Banks and governments realize that this invention has the potential to draw their control away. Cryptocurrencies change the world. Step by step. You can either stand beside and observe – or you can become part of history in the making.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:14:48 PM

There are new project coming up and some of them are actually good but I don't think that they can be compared with projects that have really stood the test of time and are still doing good

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:54:19 PM

The old projects were new projects some time ago, so it is a free market and competition is good. In 5 years we will have many projects in TOP 20 that are not existing today. This is a normal process called progress.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:09:48 PM

The old projects were new projects some time ago, so it is a free market and competition is good. In 5 years we will have many projects in TOP 20 that are not existing today. This is a normal process called progress.
new projects still have opportunities and of course it takes time to get better so that someday they might be able to compete with new projects with old projects.
sometimes it's also not much, old projects that are solid and of good quality are not easy to beat with new projects that are not necessarily good, so it depends on the project so we need to research before choosing it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:16:49 PM

Hi everyone; as I'm sure you're all aware new projects continue to flood into the crypto space at a regular pace; (my newest favorite being GRIN and Nauticus) however I am wondering if these can compete with the established projects like BTC and BNB?

https://grin-tech.org/

I feel like Grin is a much more fair playing ground than Bitcoin; with no premine and no ICO etc; and much stronger privacy (maybe better compared to monero?)

https://nauticus.exchange/

Much like Binances BNB due to trade fee reduction; but with FIAT onramping and Securities incoming.

Can newer projects make big enough waves to usurp their much older larger brethren?

GRIN is one of the promising projects that will have a good future
But is not expected to compete or threaten the status of bitcoin
The bitcoin still dominates the encryption market leadership
It is also able to take advantage of every new development.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:29:10 PM

Grin is also like every other good project in the crypto sphere, that has got the attention investors due to it's technology, but bitcoin, being the forerunner and the store of value for most investors, should not be compared to it.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:27:13 AM

Hi everyone; as I'm sure you're all aware new projects continue to flood into the crypto space at a regular pace; (my newest favorite being GRIN and Nauticus) however I am wondering if these can compete with the established projects like BTC and BNB?

I feel like Grin is a much more fair playing ground than Bitcoin; with no premine and no ICO etc; and much stronger privacy (maybe better compared to monero?)

Much like Binances BNB due to trade fee reduction; but with FIAT onramping and Securities incoming.

Can newer projects make big enough waves to usurp their much older larger brethren?

If that so, then maybe we could provide them some time, maybe one year may do? Binance doesn't really gets good in just a short time. Establishments as a comparable, is build on months, just like on the cryptocurrency space. Projects and ICO's needs time to be established, and also needs more time to gain popularity.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:47:11 AM

If the project is good then it can definitely give a tough competition to old ones. Being old doesn't mean that new projects will always below them. Quality of work decides the future of anything.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:08:50 AM

older projects are constantly being improved upon. it's the way of things. so you might have an old favorite, like ETH for instance. but we know ETH has many problems with fees or congestion. there are better projects coming along. these projects will eventually blow these older ones out of the water with what they are doing.
Take a look at the project in my signature. that is working on all the flaws in existing projects like ETH,EOS,Tron and the like. the team have a refreshing approach to solving things and are all known. nothing is hidden
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:13:24 AM

Grin is also like every other good project in the crypto sphere, that has got the attention investors due to it's technology, but bitcoin, being the forerunner and the store of value for most investors, should not be compared to it.
I we compare Grin with Bitcoin is a ridiculous choice. it should not be done, because bitcoin is an asset that has a huge impact on market movements too large for Grin's assets.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 11:17:27 AM

Yes, new projects can compete with old projects. Also the new projects can pass old projects. Just being an old project doesn't mean that the project is good. What is important is the team members and the project's vision. I believe that, all the old projects that cannot develop themselves will be defeated by the a new project with a vision more than the old in future.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 09:19:45 PM

Well i think a new project can compete with old ones, but for this is need a new technology, and a new way for confirmation and new features, if someone can do it for example send the new coin without internet and once get connected to internet you receive it, this can also be used on some places where is not internet.
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:25:51 PM

I think they would but it would take a lot of seriousness and hard work on the part of the developers.. But it's rather unfortunate that majority of the ICOs of today are providing lazy and reckless  CEOs who know next to nothing about running successful projects.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:21:29 PM

Of course new projects can , new projects are always under development , and look at eos as it develops

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:02:32 PM

It is good that new projects with new ideas enter the market and compete with the old projects.
All the altcoins were new coins some day ago like ETH or BNB  and now are top coins.
It is normal part of the technology evolution that new ones replace some old ones.
The market is here to decide.

dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:07:19 PM

Well i think a new project can compete with old ones, but for this is need a new technology, and a new way for confirmation and new features, if someone can do it for example send the new coin without internet and once get connected to internet you receive it, this can also be used on some places where is not internet.
at least there is a difference with the old project. because developments that don't exist in the old project will be of more value than the new project. if they come with no more value from their project. then we can be sure the market will leave them shortly after their community disappears.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:56:25 PM

It is good that new projects with new ideas enter the market and compete with the old projects.
All the altcoins were new coins some day ago like ETH or BNB  and now are top coins.
It is normal part of the technology evolution that new ones replace some old ones.
The market is here to decide.
Well it's not really a guarantee that new crypto coins that are existing today will sureply replace those old ones. It will matter most on its own quality if it can compete with the old and trusted one. But it's also a great idea that new crypto coins have arise which simply means that the market is still able to generate new ones that are as competitive with the old and established ones.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 07:08:43 PM

Yes of course ,it's very possible for new projects to compete favorably with already established projects.
There are projects whose aim was to improve upon some of the key technologies of Bloc for the purpose of driving adoption, but unfortunately, their proposed solution isn't sufficient to improve upon these technologies effectively.
So technically, a new coin might want to introduce so e itger cutting edge technologies and leverage on the solutions already proposed by project A to bring about a desired solution.
It depends.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 07:12:48 PM

Yes its very possible and there are new projects that will surely surpass the old ones infact we still have few projects that are first of there kind like miracle telecom project ,its the first telecom project on blockchain

Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:28:17 PM

why can't the new project compete with the old ones? If they have a much better developed product and it is made more understandable to people, then it will be even more popular than the old ones ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: