Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can New Projects compete with the established ones?  (Read 959 times)
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:59:54 PM

If the project is enough good to attract attention or interest of investors and there is a known and strong team behind this project. It is likely this could happpen. This is not something that rarely happens and there are already many real examples of this.
Of course I agree with that.The stronger and more creative the team, the more chances for success of the project.Why draw Parallels between old and new projects?After all, they are like fingerprints all different.Logically speaking, of course, old projects should be more successful than new ones because they had time for development.But do not forget that not all of this development is necessary.Someone has collected money and sits drinking coffee.And someone right now for free is preparing a cool project.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnyMnemonik

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:11:46 PM

Why not? Once the project is in light of what can give people fulfillment in the area where any projects seeks to handle,  then they will definitely thrive.. Even much more than the so called established projects... Cos a new development seeks to improve on the shortcomings of an old one
The problem is that new coins / ICO are often a copy of another and they do not live long, mostly while there is a benefit for traders. I advise you to deal with standing coins.
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:44:06 PM

I do not know anything about grin, but I have invested in Nauticus and I truly believe in this project. They are following their roadmap and have already launched their exchange. I am sure they will compete with all major exchanges within several months from now on.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:44:23 PM

while the project is better and many innovations, of course, new projects can compete with pre-existing projects. the new project will definitely provide more innovation and the latest development.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:13:46 PM

There is no difference between a new and an old project if both are good or Vice versa bad. I think that new projects are more interesting, but again, not all.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:41:34 PM

Given the long bear market in the near future, the likelihood of such competition is extremely small. But progress does not stand still. Over time, innovation will bring new effective solutions for existing technologies. It will not be possible to ignore more advanced projects. And the existing powerful companies will cooperate with them.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:58:51 PM

The new coins competing with the already established coins depends on the strength of the team and the essence of the project. That will be difficult anyway.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:05:28 PM

Why not... Crypto is full of surprises so I don't really underestimate any of the new coins, besides I know none of the coins were created as a king right from Start. It took time for each of the established coin to get this far so it's a matter of time.
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:18:37 PM

I don't necessarily think they are going to compete with establish ones but rather build off of the strongest projects that already exist. Whether it's an added layer for security, compatibility or even a token contract on top of an existing platform kind of like how ampleforth plans to interact and utilize more than one chain starting with Ethereum.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:21:36 PM

It's depends on the project. If the project is good and they stick to their roadmap and deliver good product as they promised then they can compete with older one. But the thing is grin and nauctius both are very much new for this market. We can bet on a project they gonna come to top or not based on their performance. So we have to wait and look at them what they do in long run. I know grin is like Bitcoin but not properly they are mainly privacy focused. And come to nauctius it's really hard to compete with BNB at this moment first they have to reach the volume of top 10 exchange then maybe they gonna compete binance one day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:00:29 PM

Unique and viable projects can compete or even displace the old cryptocurrencies especially if the  cryptocurrencies are not under constant improvement or development. Grin is not competing with Bitcoin. It's technically part of the Bitcoin project.
AnimeKingman (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:22:39 AM

I do not know anything about grin, but I have invested in Nauticus and I truly believe in this project. They are following their roadmap and have already launched their exchange. I am sure they will compete with all major exchanges within several months from now on.

I suggest you look at grin too; but yeah man Nauticus is the real deal; really could replace Coinbase in the future.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:38:09 AM

it's very difficult to defeat the already famous. because of the concept and the ico model, almost all of them. if you want a new project and defeat the existing ones, you must make the only one in the market, or the best among all the projects in the market.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:02:14 AM

it's very difficult to defeat the already famous. because of the concept and the ico model, almost all of them. if you want a new project and defeat the existing ones, you must make the only one in the market, or the best among all the projects in the market.
A very good and reasonable answer. Maybe it is one way to be able to compete with existing ones. Because the projects that were just after their sales all have not progressed. How to compete with famous ones.
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:36:51 AM

For any new project to have a chance to compete with new project it has to put in alot of effort and momentum. Many people are now afraid of new project now. But if any sound project comes into the space with novel it can compete with establish ones

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:43:57 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 03:06:10 PM by Sephire

It happens all the time and a good new project with a solid idea and team can still perform very well. However, it can take some time for people to learn about new good projects. The old projects have the early mover advantage that can be difficult to overcome sometimes even if the new project has a better technology.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:51:16 AM

The possibility to compete is of course open. However, keep in mind that GRIN has a small chance to compete with BTC considering the thousands of coins that have the same potential and it is still too early to discuss it. NTS is a good exchange and based on experience there are no problems so far, NTS will certainly be able to compete with the BNB.

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:52:36 AM

Old projects can be seen as failing. And for this new project, it certainly gives its own color and gives a good concept. But it all depends on the Team and the Developer because they will develop the project to become big.

UnruffledST

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:59:06 AM

Grin is not competing with BTC. It's more privacy focused. It is also a plataform where new ideas are going to be tested , and in future those ideas may be applied to bitcoin.

New projects and ideas are always good, but they are not necessarily competing with older ones. They can coexist and complement each other

There was also a blog I saw it shows that the Miblewimble protocol still isn't fully private it has issues on mainting unlinkability through nodes just as others.  Wink
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:22:50 AM

In my opinion, new projects and new coins and tokens are created in order to compete with old ones. This is how cryptocurrency can and should develop. New ideas and new technical solutions will appear constantly. This old coins and tokens need to constantly monitor in order to be competitive, otherwise they can eventually be thrown out of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: