Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW Android Wallet  (Read 475 times)
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:59:30 PM

The problem using a phone app, is that as we use phone 1000 times a day, there are much more chances of getting hacked, phished or whatever. Honestly.. i would strongly advice all of you to think about investing in a hardware wallet.. 1 year ago i paid around 70$, and i promise it changed my life a lot. I realized exchanges are far away from safe.. it depends on many factors, not just hackers, also many "inside jobs".. so better to keep your own keys.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:10:50 PM

I'm just confused now, MEW mobile app not be used properly because many people can make MEW app fake if they make many people lose their lot of money, I think the best is that you can use MEW web version. myetherwallet
But this is the official MewConnect apps but only 5K+ people still using in android version. A lot of fake apps in the playstore so that you make confusion which is official.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:18:50 PM

As far as I know now there are already bots that notify you in a telegram because many people use this service. But I think that now it would be very cool to do this in general. I think that this idea as a whole already works only through a telegram.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:20:26 PM

Why not to use web version of myetherwallet in android phones trough chrome browser.
Its better then use any other apps

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:24:08 PM

This actually looks very hood if is actually the right one and not fake,using the app on android will make it easy to access the wallet.
itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:55:23 PM

I just found out about the Android-based MEW application, the application is the official application from MEW which has been released in 2 mobile platforms including IOS and Android
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:46:57 PM

Why not to use web version of myetherwallet in android phones trough chrome browser.
Its better then use any other apps
Maybe he wants to save or send tokens more easily by using the application, I use the imtoken application to save and send token, and until now my assets are still safe. For the application said by op, I haven't tried it yet, my advice, use an application that you think is safe.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:52:27 PM

I just saw it in the PlayStore, but I always use the web to access MEW. I think it's very risky to acces MEW from android wallet.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:58:08 PM

Is myetherwallet android trusted? I never used it and I didn't know about it till now. Recently I got it from a telegram group. Is this app official? Can I use it with faith? Please share your experience with this app.

maybe this article can explain about MEWconnect
https://medium.com/myetherwallet/mobile-crypto-wallets-explained-the-matryoshka-edition-65d4da37c0c0
also go to this link https://beta.myetherwallet.com and go to FAQ sections
read this too https://kb.myetherwallet.com/mewconnect/mew-connect-user-guide.html

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 04:10:58 PM

I just found out there is a mobile version of the app. if indeed it comes from the official mew, make sure to see the latest information from the official fanspage from mew and also ask
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 04:12:57 PM

Wow cool thank you for your information, I will read the article and confirm it
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:07:33 PM

I've also never used it, even I myself have never seen the latest android myetherwallet, you better imtoken that has been proven safe.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:34:49 PM

it looks like this is an official application, try you can ask to their cs. or you can use imtoken android applications so far I use them safely no problem
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:26:40 PM

why would you even want an "app" for MyEtherWallet? when it is a webpage itself! instead of installing something which may have different types of bugs compared to that webpage that is tested more, you should simply use that same webpage in your android phone. simply open up myetherwallet.com and do your business there.

The myetherwallet MEWconnect application makes logging into your wallet safer and faster than ever. I see the delay every time I have to login via myetherwallet. That's what makes me like this app more than having to log into my wallet through their website
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:49:52 PM

If this is true then it is a welcome development because it will surely give easy access than just the usual way,I hope is real.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:52:14 PM

Grin Oh, I'm surprised. It is necessary to rationalize and test yourself. Or it is worth waiting for reviews)))) Because as usual in all applications there are vulnerabilities. And this can lead to the loss of my coins.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:58:32 PM

This is the first time I am seeing this and to be candid, it looks suspicious to me .
OP, always use things based on facts and do not just assumed. Some people have through that means lost their funds.
Why don't you continue to use what you have been using before and forget about the app for now.
Just simply use the web version if you have not been having issue with it.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:08:21 PM

Thanks to this thread found out about MEWconnect, to check I went to the official GitHub MEW. Information about it is there, so if you're going to download then use GitHub, as in Google Play may be surprises))

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:19:22 PM

I just found out if there is an Android version of MEW, which I know MEW has only a website version and does not have an application, and if there is definitely a download link is stored on the myetherwallet website but until now it is not there, we can be sure it is fake

No, it is not fake, it is legit and officially launched from the Myetherwllet! The IOS version was released in 2018 and Android version just released on January 10. If you check the MEW official Twitter profile then you will realize this android app is real and it is getting positive responses.

Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:29:17 PM

Is myetherwallet android trusted? I never used it and I didn't know about it till now. Recently I got it from a telegram group. Is this app official? Can I use it with faith? Please share your experience with this app.
Myetherwallet is doing very well, they released IOS application, MEW beta website version is live and the UI is also outstanding. Now, MEW Connect released the Android app. All are trusted, and you can use them safely. Though I had negative mind on MEW but by seeing their recent update I hope MEW will be the unhackable online wallet.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: