Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors in 2019?  (Read 1317 times)
karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:00:05 PM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:10:53 PM

The main reason why investors leave the market is unreasonable risks. Every second project is fraudulent. According to CryptoAware, in 2018 alone, investors lost more than 670 million dollars due to fraud and hacker attacks.
Investor confidence can be returned, but it requires a number of actions aimed at eliminating fraud and stabilizing the crypto market.
karman383 (OP)

Activity: 384

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:32:51 PM

The main reason why investors leave the market is unreasonable risks. Every second project is fraudulent. According to CryptoAware, in 2018 alone, investors lost more than 670 million dollars due to fraud and hacker attacks.
Investor confidence can be returned, but it requires a number of actions aimed at eliminating fraud and stabilizing the crypto market.
You are right. As I also know, investors have indeed suffered huge losses throughout 2018 and up to now. Of course it makes curse and trauma, not only money but a loss of time that should not be lost in vain. I hope ICO project offers features that can re-attract investors.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:58:02 PM

There will be many more surges in future. What's the point for crypto businesses to lose such an interesting and profitable market? The infrastructure develops very rapidly, second layer solutions will make BTC even closer to mainstream. Custody solutions will invite a lot of institutional investors' money and it will become a really huge market.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:17:35 PM

There is no other reason than the fact that,they are loosing their money to scam projects, investors have lost confidence in most of the projects that are coming up now.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:23:58 PM

Investors have not been fixed since mid-2018 to date, maybe they have been harmed through the time and funds they have provided so it will be very difficult to restore investor confidence in cryptocurrency, one way is to improve each ico project through potential price and development aspects .
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:42:09 PM

I have great hopes that in 2019 people will no longer have such a great sense of greed as it was before. Now it seems to me that all this looks very, very sad, if you understand that now most of the people actually have experience in scam projects.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:45:40 PM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
Many people have been scammed last year so that's one of the main reasons. Trust can be gained so I believe those who went away will come back as long as they feel safe and secured.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:51:02 PM

So many projects have failed some investors and they are not even ready to pay attention to good projects that much. Well, I can still see some investors who have interest in investing.
Some of them are actually waiting for the coins to be listed on exchange before buying, because they are being careful of scam projects.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:18:43 PM

Many ICOs scammed people and many projects failed making direct loss to investors this is the main reason investor are now not much interested in investing in any new ICO until it shows some signs of positively. I think market sentiments will change and time will come when there will much money coming in the market, all we need to do is to wait patiently for the right time. Cryptocurrencies should be back on track soon.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:33:35 PM

Obviously, we are in the bear market, and most of them doesn't like this marketing conditions because there's no huge money to make.

Definitely, when the market starts to pick up, I'm sure we will see them slowly getting back to the ecosystem again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:37:13 PM

Even though I am only a bounty hunter, but I really feel what they (investors) are feeling. So many scams and fewer projects provide significant benefits. I think there are some of them waiting for bright and green market conditions.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:39:31 PM

Wrong impressions by many who move in without proper knowledge, investors who tried their luck around mostly quit after suffering from a big lost that happen from the previous year, people who got stucked and trapped with investment that they've got especially with ico's who failed to deliver, possibilities are still there that crypto investors will showed up again, after they've learned from previous lessons and begin to study what market can trully deliver.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:50:17 PM

So far i think that, It will be a  good year. Lot's of interesting ICO are coming. One of them is Oath Protocol is a very good project and it has some great features which should be needed for the future.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:13:43 PM

1. They leave because people lose a lot of money. This is the goal of those people who manipulate the market.
2. It will, but in a few years

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:28:49 PM

Anyone who is seriouy about crypto and can see the future potential
are still here. Its the weak hands and short term hopefuls who have
cashed out and left but I believe when the bull market there will be
those who will want to be a part of it but they first have to see it
happening.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:41:38 PM

people leaving the market because they came here without any understanding of the industry and without understanding why they came here. And I think that of course, confidence in the market will return, but it will return only when the regulation by the government will come

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:43:28 PM

I think most investors kept away from ICOs due to the market situation which also affected the success of ICOs. Majority of ICOs failed last year because the market had been in a bad condition for almost a year. Project development and funds are difficult to accumulate. Let's hope something will change this year.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:10:43 PM

investors may already know that there will be a long bear market so they leave crypto temporarily. I am sure that there will be a repeat of investors going back to victory. maybe in 2020 investors will begin to switch to crypto.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:25:40 PM

1. the main reason why many investors leave is because the market no longer gives them profits. many people lose when this falls, so it's normal for them to look for more profitable investments.

2. maybe, if it is true that repetition will be many investors will come back and this time they will be more confident. they will think that even though this time they failed there will be another repetition in the future.

but unfortunately that repetition never happened. it's been more than a year since conditions have improved. the market is still at a sad pressure, everyone still thinks it's better to sell than HODL. so there will be no new investors even the old investors who before going will not return.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: