Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors in 2019?  (Read 1317 times)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:59:50 AM

We learned many things from the last crashed in the cryptocurrency market. Based on my observation, there are now investors who are afraid to make investment again in the market because of the losses that they experienced. The 2019 investors are now thinking well before making investments.
You have to think first and consider whether you are sure you will do it, and see the conditions as convincing or not, after you know you can decide which is best.
to do anything you have to think carefully, because there must be risks.

2019 maybe later in the middle of the year it will start to improve, and not as bad as last year. investors are certainly disappointed with the current conditions that have not improved, because the value is still low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MualanMaulana

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:39:47 AM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.
According to my thinking like this,
1. investors start leaving cryptocurrency maybe they have lost trust, because market price is always down and they think, they can't get a profit there.
2. investors can return to trust if market conditions start to improve as they used to, and investors might be interested in trading on cryptocurrency again.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:55:29 AM

There is no other reason than the fact that,they are loosing their money to scam projects, investors have lost confidence in most of the projects that are coming up now.
This is true for some people but not everybody. Some projects are still attracting a lot of investors with a lot of new money being invested. You have to choose the right ICOs and stay away from the scams.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:26:38 PM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?

I think one of the reasons why investors leave crypto is reports of scams flooding industry. Every day, more and more ICOs, and crypto projects are reported scamming and running away with investors money. Investors wanted security and stay away from projects where there is no assurance of there investments.
At present in the fact that a lot of fraud occurs. there are so many things that reduce the level of trust in digital currencies. Among them are many failed projects so that many investors lose some of their assets, besides that the rampant hacking action against exchange is a security issue that has a negative impact on public trust. something like this must be monitored, because if not then the situation will get worse and we will find it difficult to deal with it someday.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 02:37:37 PM

I think that investors did not lose confidence, just the moment came when they stopped investing their money thoughtlessly!

I believe some investors lose confidence especially for people who got a loss in the last year and they cannot recover until now. They decide to leave the market because they are desperate with the market itself and they ask about when the market can recover. But for the other investor, they still buy more and more cryptocurrency because they believe that the time for the market to recover will arrive and they need to be patient. They don't give up to buy any coins because they are expecting that what they bought today will give a big profit in the future.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:45:42 PM

Im leaving crypto because it is the time to leave? What else you can expect by investing in a crypto? It could be even longer than stock to soar in the period.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:49:17 PM

I think no any more new investors in 2019, the new investors now afraid to invest in this moment, bump and dump in the every day, the market have not any increase over the year, who want to invest it now?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:00:53 PM

Investors will come to the market immediately when they see more favorable conditions for the growth of their investments. Up to this point everyone will wait and hope.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:05:05 PM

Investors in 2019 should be more skillful for them to have returns from their investments. We should improve our skills in order to become more productive than before. We experienced how hard to earn profit last year so we should be more skillful for us to not experienced loss again.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:16:08 PM

it seems that investors are moving away or even leaving crypto currencies because some projects are very detrimental to them, and they are losing a lot of money because of it. repetition may occur if a new project begins to show improvement.

Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:18:51 PM

hah) look at whales bitcoin wallets. their pools was huge and now became bigger. so how do you think will they leave cryptocurrency?

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:20:56 PM

Investors in 2019 should be more skillful for them to have returns from their investments. We should improve our skills in order to become more productive than before. We experienced how hard to earn profit last year so we should be more skillful for us to not experienced loss again.
We must learned from that past market and try to build a better one, investors who really wanted to be successful from any field that they've choose should have the guts to keep being positive, being keen and always be ready to every trials  inside the market will give you enough understanding
to decide when to make a good stop and entry position.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:22:22 PM

We learned many things from the last crashed in the cryptocurrency market. Based on my observation, there are now investors who are afraid to make investment again in the market because of the losses that they experienced. The 2019 investors are now thinking well before making investments.
There are some have already learned a lot from the past experience and there was a lot of investors are leaving the crypto space caused by that. Investors must become smart person before try to put their money on the risk. That's what i got from the old history of crypto and this time investors are taking a lot of analyzation before try to join again.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:31:10 PM

The artificial sustained bear market.  History will look back on this era of crypto as the volatility period.  A time when the controllers still controlled the ups and downs of the crypto markets and used them to try destroy sentiment and cause out-sized losses for investors before the main adoption phase began.  People avoid markets that are suppressed and controlled.  Rich people never get involved unless the table is tilted in their favor.  They have the fiat markets rigged in their favor, and currently have a pretty good grip on the crypto markets with such thin liquidity levels.  One of the things smarter investors learned in 2018 is that these markets truly are being exploited and until things change somehow, most will remain on the sidelines.  When the public starts funneling money into the crypto markets, the controllers will lose the control they have now, and the investors will begin to pile in again.

Full decentralization is the requisite requirement in order to restore full trust in various crypto systems.  Some of the projects are heading in the right direction, but most are not there yet - this is also one of the reasons the public hasn't jumped on the bandwagon yet.  That and the propaganda put out by the govs and corps is having the desired effect of scaring people away from something that represents freedom.  What does that tell you?  It tells me people like their fiat slavery.  Until that changes, all we can do is spread the word to other individuals and visualize a future where people are transacting daily in various cryptocurrencies.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:55:02 PM

Investors stop paying attention to new projects for two reasons:
1. Reduced revenue. Only one of twenty projects can make a profit. That in my opinion is not worth the risk.
2. Recently, there are more and more scammers who steal investors' money. This does not benefit the crypto market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 04:02:58 PM

Unfortunately, security problems are very obvious. If there is some improvement on this issue, people will enter the market for more investment. This is good for everyone.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:27:56 PM

in my opinion, some investors have lost a lot this year compared to last year, but there are some investors that still survive, maybe they maintain until market prices increase and after they will sell
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:33:13 PM

it is clear if investors start leaving crypto because crypto is considered unsafe because of the market decline. in crypto there are also many scams so they are afraid to invest, but if there is a repeat like 2017 then I am sure if investors will come back again.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:18:56 PM

Let me start with the second question: at the moment I do not see positive prerequisites for people to be interested in cryptocurrencies again, as everyone remembers the recent falls of bitcoin, which carried all the cryptocurrencies to the bottom. I think that investors will not return until 2020.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:31:46 PM

This bear market stayed more than enough and with the unstable market conditions the people started to loose their fatih in the cryptocurrency market. There are also terrible and unstopable scamming sitiation and it also made very uncomfortable circumstances. Will be a trust to market again i really don't know but i want it badly. Unfortunately there is no good sign but we should keep waiting with our hopes..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: