Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors in 2019?  (Read 1317 times)
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:59:03 PM

Most likely new investors will come who have little experience, but a lot of desire and risk to participate, and investors with good experience will only participate in serious projects that are very few in the market at the moment.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:42:24 AM

They left for various reasons, because of loss or maybe because there were other jobs that had to leave crypto, it could also be limited to entertainment or fun. With the red market condition, to avoid losses, they leave and exchange coins with fiat.
Chances are that after the market rises again and looks profitable then they will trust Crypto again. A little experience will be able to give him an advantage and also be a loss all depends on the management of coins.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:45:53 AM

many investors give up this year, perhaps because they see a market that has never risen, so they are still hesitant to invest again in the crypto market.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:50:10 AM

maybe investors are still waiting for a good time and project, because yesterday I saw a lot of games to raise prices, now it may be time to form a real project that can be run with digital currency, I will not investors if you see a very good project invest for that project

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:20:31 AM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
maybe this is only done by amateur investors who feel panic because facing a market situation that continues to decline, they go from cryptocurrency for fear of facing greater risks

2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
yes, I think there will be a lot of changes this year, investors will switch back to cryptocurrency by utilizing a declining market situation by putting some money on cryptocurrency because they believe cryptocurrency will increase in value in the future
I think investors will return not because of exchange rates but because of really working products.Everything will be directly proportional.The more working platforms the more investors.Just invest the assets and sit around waiting for them to rise in value is too stupid.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:03:51 AM

Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.
1. People jumped on the hype and got burnt last 2017. Most of them left the market but some are still holding and even accumulating knowledge so they will not be burnt again.
2. I doubt investors would be interested on the technical aspect of bitcoin. If a bull market were to occur again, it would be because of the price again or if not, because of the effects of adoption.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:19:16 AM

There are many people who left because they capitulated during this prolonged bear cycle so they had no options but to exit the Cryptocurrency game. Also, many people who flocked into crypto in 2017 came in near ATH expecting the parabolic rise to be exponential and never ending, they wanted in for hard and fast gains, but they flopped on the dump. Also, many average people find crypto trading and speculating way too risky and ICOS have scammed so badly in 2018 that it has put many new investors off even coming near to this space, let alone touching it.

Some investors, like myself who really believe in the technology and what Crypto can do for the average person, will return or never give up in the first place, despite the losses as we really see the potential once another bull run comes and I do feel a bull market will emerge going into 2020 or maybe a little before if we are lucky.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:33:05 AM

Prior to 2017, a lot of individuals saw the positive potentials of cryptocurecncy and invested heavily with little knowledge of the risks. But due to incessant frauds and hacks in crypto which contribute mostly to demarketing the sector, these individuals have virtually lost all funds and left. And I believe only true hopes of stability and adoption for cryptocurency will bring them back

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:36:42 AM

I think the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business because they lost big money in this bear market, If they return back again to invest maybe the reason is fomo on bull market. Yes they will come back again in cryptocurrency business, they are only waiting for a sign of bull market.

Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:49:46 AM

I am looking forward for wiser and market adapted investors as 2018 is full of mistakes and expectation. 2018 is full of beginner investors who only wants to make profit in no time with just basic trading style and basic knowledge with market demand supply though it is based on it but the thing is how well they can cope with the market situation? So i seek for professional and expert help solving with my investments plan and found out that there's a place for having investment mentors for successful investments.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:56:42 AM

You cant be sure if big investors leave but i think they havent but during this bear market investors has bayed and that we will see they have most of bitcoins.

trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:04:36 AM

You cant be sure if big investors leave but i think they havent but during this bear market investors has bayed and that we will see they have most of bitcoins.
if the market deteriorates, maybe they will leave Crypto. he was just shocked for a moment because they were bored with the declining market conditions but now the market has improved even though very small increases may be higher and higher.
if it improves, investors will come again and he won't just leave.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:11:26 AM

All investors making investment move this year, 2019 is making a wise move because the year has started on a good note with series of good news hitting the market. The authorization of cryptocurrency by India is a great milestone achieved by the cryptocurrency world and this can be a major boost to initiate a bull market this year.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
FelippeHeinz

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:30:53 AM

1. I believe that many people came to this market in search of easy money, so they abandoned the market after the fall of the crypto. One solution to this is to make people aware of the benefits of decentralized currencies such as bitcoin. We need to start adopting cryptocurrencies in our daily lives, bitcoin is worth much more than any state fiduciary currency.
FelippeHeinz

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:39:58 AM

2. Of course there will be another "pump" in the crypto market, but I believe that this time it will be different, we will have a greater awareness of technology, followed by adoption. Perhaps this reduction in volatility is the beginning of a new cycle, of a more mature market.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:07:36 AM

If we are talking about large investors, then they were influenced by the policy of the largest world states regarding cryptocurrency - the USA (taxes), China (mining ban), etc. And of course, speculators, it was not without them here. And if they become smaller, then we will see a positive situation in the market in 2019.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:36:25 AM

I am looking forward for wiser and market adapted investors as 2018 is full of mistakes and expectation. 2018 is full of beginner investors who only wants to make profit in no time with just basic trading style and basic knowledge with market demand supply though it is based on it but the thing is how well they can cope with the market situation? So i seek for professional and expert help solving with my investments plan and found out that there's a place for having investment mentors for successful investments.
Hey mate! can you share what you solution you've found ? I have problem with my investing strategy and might need someone to talk to
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:27:56 AM

investors are leaving crypto for now because there are a lot of crypto coins that are in a downward position and this is very detrimental to investors. one of the things to overcome investor confidence is by raising prices and this effectively makes investors back on the cryptocurrency path
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:36:24 AM

There are a lot of investors in 2019, so to my mind some of them could get a profit in crypto, but they have to do better analysis, that is for sure! Don't quit investing, mate!
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 11:39:21 AM

I think no investor is leaving the crypto trading but remind you that many companies like bakkt and some UK and German Forex exchanges also coming to invest in crypto and year 2019 is the good for investors and hope in Q 2 or Q 3 crypto market will start boosting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: