Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS free wallet  (Read 283 times)
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:58:00 PM

Some day the EOS team will need to facilitate the free creation of EOS wallets if they really want to build a big community around their project since most people are not willing to pay to create a wallet, no matter how cheap is to do it. Moreover, what will happen if EOS price rises in the future? Will wallet creation costs rise as well?
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:22:11 PM

I also did not find free, but it is also very cheap to pay. The second problem is how to register it? I tried several times and I did not succeed.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:26:29 PM

You can always have a free EOS wallet on your exchange. If you only want to hold little eos for a few days or weeks then that's an option.
But I think you should pay the little few to get your own wallet, EOS have a good and fast blockchain, and you will get airdrops sometimes if you hold your own private keys.
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:47:19 PM

it was i do not know if it is yet an application for android called murmur that created for the first 10k subscribers a free eos account

space available pm me if interested
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:55:12 PM

it was i do not know if it is yet an application for android called murmur that created for the first 10k subscribers a free eos account
even the name of the application sounds like a scam. I would not use such an application) I would not even send 1 eos on it
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 06:58:48 PM

Sometimes , they give eos free wallets on meetone, you should track their telegram adress, they give code for meetone. If you need urgent, you should pay 1 $.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:01:52 PM

Unfortunately you cannot get an EOS wallet for free, but I mean you are paying peanuts to get one of the most popular and safe wallets. It is worth it, because I do not trust exchanges that are holding my funds.
SRKNGL

Activity: 476

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:07:19 PM

Thanks for sharing. I don't think we'll need it for now, but it's going to be a lot later. I didn't get it because it was paid.

tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:09:33 PM

As for me, I tried to create eos wallet for free. But it was unsuccessful. Then I tried ZEOS and Scatter to create an official wallet. But totally I paid less than 1 dollar. I spent at least 2 hours trying to do this. It was bad experience.
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:41:25 PM

A free wallet, as a temporary phenomenon of any advertising campaign, can still be allowed, but in all other cases it looks like a scam
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:04:12 PM

A free wallet, as a temporary phenomenon of any advertising campaign, can still be allowed, but in all other cases it looks like a scam
myetherwallet it is free wallet! so you think it is a scam or what? I don't think so. You are not right

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:07:21 PM

You can still find a wallet for EOS for free. As I participated in the project and I needed a wallet. But I also did not want to pay. Sometimes mobile wallets make a promotion and they can be set free on a mobile phone. I think you should study this question if you need a free option.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:35:35 PM

Use official open source wallets. In extreme cases, you can use the wallets of the exchanges, but I do not advise you. In any case, it is better to pay a small amount now than to lose a lot later.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:37:21 PM

I think you can search in the web, but you need to be pretty careful. As far as I know you are forced to pay a fee to get this wallet. Just be careful with fishing websites and scammers that would try to trick you.
mike_the_notorious

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:53:50 AM

Let me tell you, there's a wallet for EOS called Freewallet. And it's pretty free to both register and use, also the are fee-free for the withdrawals. Check it out: https://freewallet.org/eos-wallet
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:09:39 PM

I dont know of any free wallet, too. But dont hesitate to spend a small amount of money to get a wallet which is maintained, supported and widely used. Imagine the case of using a free, not maintained wallet and a bug is found in that wallet and your EOS are gone ...

I thought free-market takes care of stuff like this?

I wonder how the eos model is working out for them. It is really strange...may or may not work.

Well, I doubt the one dollar thing can really stop people If there are very useful apps on EOS else it won't work out well for the cryptocurrency
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:32:32 PM

Hello, do you know how to create an EOS wallet for free? I have heard about meet.one, but the offer has ended. If someone has EOS account, he needs to spend EOS tokens or only RAM for creating the new account?

I dont think you can find any eos wallet in any wallet app that is totally free, you just have to spend a little or fund it so your wallet will be active and ready for incoming and outgoing transactions. It doesn't really cost that much but the thing is you cannot buy eos with very few amount in an exchange because they usually have minimum buy/sell when you trade.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: