Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleteme  (Read 6950 times)
bperryman

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:17:44 AM

I think you're undertaking an ambitious goal by trying to be the most usable cryptocurrency, but I hope you manage to pull it off.
kikkoman99

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:26:49 PM

PeerQ looks amazing! Great work from the BITC development team - can't wait to use it!
VenoxTEAM

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:51:38 PM

Cant wait to use peerq!  great job everyone!
CryptoGhostie

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:01:26 AM

Using PeerQ right now and its super easy to make some BITC!!! Come get on board the BITC Bus!!
matthewjumpsoffbuildings

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 03:05:41 PM

The devs truly understand the importance of finding as many use cases as possible for adoption.

Im blown away by how much work is being done on BitCash (and now PeerQ as well), in such a short period of time. Especially considering the so called 'crypto winter', its great to see some projects are still motivated
mr.oz

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:36:27 PM

Just try to earn some bitcash by using peerq  Roll Eyes it is looking like an easiest way lately   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes give a try
RicKillerZ

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:53:09 PM

Really a great team! many work done on this coin and many new feature come!!

Let's Go BitCash!!
cryptofon

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:48:03 PM

Heдaвнo yзнaл o пpoeктe блaгoдapя  cepвиcy https://www.peerq.com. Этo клaccнo пoлyчaть мoнeты зa пpocтыe дeйcтвия типa paccкaзaть aнeкдoт ))
kapitoshko

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:49:35 AM

Great job! An interesting project, there is an opportunity to earn money without much effort and investment. Smiley
alpey

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:16:37 PM

Had a terrible experience with this coin so far.... I downloaded wallet and transferred some coins but now the wallet doesn't work and just says internal error.. Tried reinstalling to no avail. How do I extract my private key from my computer (as in where is it located so I can manually retrieve my funds?? WINDOWS

not at all happy with this coin atm..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:26:33 PM

Had a terrible experience with this coin so far.... I downloaded wallet and transferred some coins but now the wallet doesn't work and just says internal error.. Tried reinstalling to no avail. How do I extract my private key from my computer (as in where is it located so I can manually retrieve my funds?? WINDOWS

not at all happy with this coin atm..

Want to hear the side of the dev regarding this issue.
As you are claiming to be the world's most useable cryptocurrency, such problem should be resolved fast.
And the volume for the last 24h where you are listed doesn't say much about your claim.
But maybe, you will surprise the community regarding your developments considering that you did not hold ICO.
alpey

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:52:56 AM

Basically what happened is I downloaded the wallet, and I opened up the wallet and clicked on the "paper wallet" assuming it was giving me the paper wallet version of the information so I have everything backed up. I then transferred 1800 or so coins to the wallet from the exchange on the address that was provided when I clicked "receive". Anyway, I go away and come back and see that the program has crashed, it comes up with internal error see debug.log

I have tried installing and uninstalling the app many times without any luck, it keeps coming with the same error and I tried entering the private key on the web wallet which I got from the "paper wallet" option in the program thinking this was giving me the "paper wallet" version that I could just print, but guess what.. It is a completely different wallet.

So now Im am scared my coins are lost as the program keeps crashing (installed and uninstalled many times) and hoping the data file is still on my pc...

Hoping the dev can help here as I really do want to include this coin in my portfolio but at this point I am very upset.
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:46:41 AM

Basically what happened is I downloaded the wallet, and I opened up the wallet and clicked on the "paper wallet" assuming it was giving me the paper wallet version of the information so I have everything backed up. I then transferred 1800 or so coins to the wallet from the exchange on the address that was provided when I clicked "receive". Anyway, I go away and come back and see that the program has crashed, it comes up with internal error see debug.log

I have tried installing and uninstalling the app many times without any luck, it keeps coming with the same error and I tried entering the private key on the web wallet which I got from the "paper wallet" option in the program thinking this was giving me the "paper wallet" version that I could just print, but guess what.. It is a completely different wallet.

So now Im am scared my coins are lost as the program keeps crashing (installed and uninstalled many times) and hoping the data file is still on my pc...

Hoping the dev can help here as I really do want to include this coin in my portfolio but at this point I am very upset.

Go to the bottom of the original post in this thread, you'll find the official discord link, join that and post about your issue in the support section.

I had an internal error crash happen once upon launch as I was multitasking heavily, not sure if that was the cause but I restarted the wallet and all was well.
I'm going to assume this is an isolated issue involving your setup as this isn't something I've heard about before, but it's important you get some troubleshooting help nonetheless.

AnonJunkie

Activity: 249

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 01:47:27 AM

Really excited about the master-key removal vote going on in discord I think this will really help move the project forward.
dr_sergeus

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 12:56:12 PM

BitCash (BITC) is available for mining

BitCash on fairpool.pro

Direct mining by ports and mining with auto exchange!  
    Payouts every 4 hours 
    Dedicated port for each coin and for each algo 

Mining with auto exchange:
Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://eu1.fairpool.pro:3636 -u BTC_WALLET -p c=BTC

Mining with BitCash payouts:
Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://eu1.fairpool.pro:3630 -u BITC_WALLET -p c=BITC

Happy mining!

https://fairpool.pro: Direct mining by ports and mining with auto exchange!
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:31:28 AM

Hi guys, I discover BitCash recently when looking at mining calculator, and today I joined your network.
Can somebody help me about mining revenue for nVidia 1070 card for 24h?
And also I saw possibility for mining via BitCash wallet, is it profitable, does reward depend on balance and what is estimated 24H revenuw?
Thank you for your kind replies guys, happy to join this community!
kagami_

Activity: 98

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 10:16:52 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2019, 09:07:25 PM by kagami_

This is a nice little project it's too bad I've had so much trouble trying to purchase from Stex. They literally sent my coins to a different address than the one that I put in for my withdrawal address- according to the TXID. Not sure how that happens but now they literally told me for this issue I need to "speak with the dev of BitCash who will explain to you why your funds went somewhere other than where you told them to go..."

Other than all that though- and that has everything to do with Stex and not this project, things are looking up. Lots of good things here let's see them get real implementations with updates over time, devs!

Grin Grin Grin

Edit; This issue was eventually fixed, thanks Stex for helping resolve.
kagami_

Activity: 98

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 10:19:54 AM

Hi guys, I discover BitCash recently when looking at mining calculator, and today I joined your network.
Can somebody help me about mining revenue for nVidia 1070 card for 24h?
And also I saw possibility for mining via BitCash wallet, is it profitable, does reward depend on balance and what is estimated 24H revenuw?
Thank you for your kind replies guys, happy to join this community!

The mining via wallet works, sure. It does not depend on the balance... it is Proof of Work not Proof of Stake. It simply uses your CPU/GPU to mine just like an external command-line based miner would normally. I have no idea what the revenue estimate is; that would depend on what hardware you are running for mining... entirely.
AnonJunkie

Activity: 249

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 12:02:44 AM

The solution to the Bitcash dollar manipulation seems well thought out, The project has blazing fast development. PeerQ is also very interesting.
paparabbit

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 06:16:57 AM

Keep doing the good work guys, bitc is going at a very good pace 👍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: