Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kid should start earning bitcoin as young as kindlegarden  (Read 1118 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 01:47:11 PM

Kids shouldn’t go to school and learn the same repetitive education that trained them to be slave, like lawyers, accountant, doctor, they should be earning their own bitcoin too.

I don’t believe we shouldn’t teach kid about money, we should be encourage them to earn money, since bitcoin are easy to earn, why we must tell kids to follow the same advices that lead to what we have failed millenial generation today? We don’t want our kid to end up like millenial again, we shall teach them not working for money, and as young as possible.

Becoming millionaire is no longer a privilege right to grown up man, kids should have them too, easy access to banking are also shouldn’t limited to matured, why some exchange still so stereotype by not allowing kids below 18 years old to trade crypto, this is very sad and very bad to them.

you have to pay the teachers, to do that, all teachers teach the children to earn the currency of their respective master.

regards

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:49:15 PM

The want people to remain stupid and be taught fake history in school.  They are training citizens to be slaves to low paying jobs, remember that knowledge is power.  They teach us useless things in school, it is a complete waste of time.
Denv_eagle

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:21:38 PM

It seems to me that it is still too early to talk about this. It is better for children to talk about nature, or to give them the knowledge that will give them a basic idea of the real world. For the rest, including about the crypto-world, they will find out for themselves. New generations understand everything related to this topic better than all of us. All we can do is save money for our children, some of which can be stored in cryptocurrency.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:48:48 PM

Kids shouldn’t go to school and learn the same repetitive education that trained them to be slave, like lawyers, accountant, doctor, they should be earning their own bitcoin too.

I don’t believe we shouldn’t teach kid about money, we should be encourage them to earn money, since bitcoin are easy to earn, why we must tell kids to follow the same advices that lead to what we have failed millenial generation today? We don’t want our kid to end up like millenial again, we shall teach them not working for money, and as young as possible.

Becoming millionaire is no longer a privilege right to grown up man, kids should have them too, easy access to banking are also shouldn’t limited to matured, why some exchange still so stereotype by not allowing kids below 18 years old to trade crypto, this is very sad and very bad to them.
I don't think they will even take interest in it. It will be so much for a child. I as adult have difficult in handling money and FYI it is not easy to earn Bitcoin. Where do you get that myth? maybe in the previous years. I also think that we should let children to choose what they want and let them play instead of forcing them to earn money.

Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:57:09 PM

I agree more if children are only introduced to bitcoin, they still have to do education to a high level. we know if bitcoin has a high risk, so bitcoin is still not friendly to children. children may be more suitable as an introduction to bitcoin.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:57:44 PM

children's time is the time for them to learn, the reason they are forbidden to make money, or other limitations is because they tend to be unstable in thinking and acting. Therefore it is necessary to have moral and ethical education not just to get money. if they have got money then the next question is where will money go? then the answer is themselves. here the role of parents is very necessary to guide. so it must or not to learn Crypto, the most important point is being able to control. because learning really has no limits, but control is necessary.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:59:09 PM

knowledge is important too. there are time you must do, to playing or anything. study is the best if you start it at first. education is important, and they can go earn their money after it or while studying. but its up to every people to direct their child.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:40:11 AM

knowledge is important too. there are time you must do, to playing or anything. study is the best if you start it at first. education is important, and they can go earn their money after it or while studying. but its up to every people to direct their child.
yes, maybe basic knowledge will be more important to them than teaching them to find their own income. however I think it would be very good to make them learn independently early on, but, I guess for kids, it's too soon to teach them blockchain technology
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:42:26 AM

Are you kidding here? Kids, but why do we talk about kids here because even teenagers in high school don't learn anything about money what about crypto currencies. Since teachers don't know to teach children and teenagers about money, you expect them to teach them about bitcoin? The whole education program is broken in most countries, so don't expect that to happen pretty soon
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:40:23 AM

I find posts like these pretty delusional. I mean, there's an appropriate age for everything and children that are still in kindergarten shouldn't have to start earning Bitcoins.
Also, sure there might be things that could be improved upon the current education system, but saying that they should just scrap everything about it is just crazy talk.

Let kids be kids during the first years of their life and don't bother them with stuff like Bitcoin, unless the interest comes from themselves of course.

Teaching kids about technology in general is appropriate in elementary school IMO.

When I was in elementary school, we were taught how to use a computer so I agree with you. Back during my pre-school years, we had a class where we were able to use computers but only for fun. It was one of my favorite classes then because we would just play games in the computer for the whole period. I remember dreading having computer lessons once I've reached elementary and mournfully longed for the time when we were just playing games.

At that time and age, kids would want to play because they don't have a care in the world yet. Try to teach them about money, finance or crypto technology and they'll just mournfully long for play time just as I did once. There's a time and age for lessons such as those should be taught and the primary years is not an appropriate period. OP must have had a miserable childhood to suggest such a thing.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:49:02 AM

This is quite funny. The idea seems to destroy the childhood of these kids, I'd agree in the repetitive of the school but that's one of the tools they can use as they grow old. In addition, based on the subject line these kids (I guess) aged around 4 years old, How'd the hell these kids would technically, generally, logically understand the complexity of the industry? Also, I saw this "Kids love money" quote (In our human nature it's quite applicable as we are born greedy) but kids really?
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:26:55 AM

I dont agree with you. Why do you want them to learn about bitcoin at an early age? They dont have responsibility yet, let them enjoy their childhood away from stress because they are not like us who are matured enough to understand bitcoin and other things as well.

I dont know where you're coming from but your point is not valid for everyone to agree.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:08:14 AM

I dont agree with you. Why do you want them to learn about bitcoin at an early age? They dont have responsibility yet, let them enjoy their childhood away from stress because they are not like us who are matured enough to understand bitcoin and other things as well.

I dont know where you're coming from but your point is not valid for everyone to agree.
Yes the kids must go to school although the school is no enough for their future but it is important for them, the kids should learn more about the bitcoin and any other related with the cryptocurrencies, they must have knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and common knowledge of the school, it must be balance and let them choice for their incoming future to making money in bitcoin or in other instrument of investment.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:10:37 AM

you have to pay the teachers, to do that, all teachers teach the children to earn the currency of their respective master.

regards

Are you serious ? You want the children of kindergarten to start earning at so young age ?  I think this is just not a good idea. Earning should be done at the proper age other it will just be a waste of skills and time. 
Children should focus on study and should serve their nation and parents at proper age.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:30:27 AM

In some part you are right, but I think it's better to make a better restrictions about age when you can start using cryptocurrecny and trade it. In my opinion it can be from the age of 16 and over because I am not sure about lower grade. But it's really intresting to teach them about cryptocurrency, it's something futuristic in the end and they would be integrated earlier then other which will make them understand cryptocurrency system

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:08:45 PM

Definitely every child deserves the right to go to school, and indeed should be sent to school, saying school should be stopped in place of cryptocurrency education is foolish, there are many aspects of education, where one learns to read and write, to speak, to develop knowledge etc. You cannot take all that away for trying to teach them to earn
Cryotocurrency education can be introduced as an extra course or an additional one, then it'll make more sense
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:35:46 PM

it could start from kid, but it would be very difficult if they had to search Bitcoin in an adult way.. the way they get Bitcoin, in my opinion, must be like they are playing, for example, there is a game that can generate Bitcoin, so they play while getting Bitcoin, because there are so many kid who are still not serious in thinking

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:01:04 PM

No, there will be no benefit from such early learning of cryptocurrency for children, we will only get additional insoluble problems. Children must first obtain the necessary basic knowledge. The cryptocurrency market is not for the child's mind, there will be many problems, including suicide through failures in cryptocurrency. Everything has its time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:48:04 PM

For real? Are you seriously thinking about it?
Kids should start earning at that early age?
You're taking away their freedom taking away their childhood memories and their dream.
Think about it seriously if we all stop learning from school and start earning in crypto there wouldn't be future doctor.
No more professionals, think outside the box, you've been in crypto currency for too long I think it affected you too much.
How do you think the world would continue if there is no more workers in every shop ? How would the hospital operate?

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:31:12 PM

You should understand life is a stage. Teaching kids about money or how to make money at such a tender age is not healthy at all. First of Bitcoin is not something easy for kids to comprehend. Secondly they have no idea how life operates with or without money that's why we nurture and train them from stage to stage until they are mature enough to make decisions on their own. If you want them to earn Bitcoin at such a tender age, then you could buy some Bitcoin on their behalf. By the time they come of age, the value would have appreciated greatly. That's my opinion though, others may have theirs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: