Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What aims have you lost your funds so far in crypto?  (Read 675 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:11:31 AM

Back in 2017 I believe we have lots and lots of millionaires and billionaires in the crypto atmosphere, now back in 2018 we really have a terrible happenings like for e.g the drop down of bitcoin, ICO no longer paying up, funds get missing either on Exhcangers site or investment. I believe we have lots of encounters in lost of funds

Now what is your own side you ever lost your funds?

In my opinion, if I don't sell with lost, I'm fine.
Yes, I'm sorry now that I bought so many altcoins but it's learning process, I guess.
Now, I just hold my btc and other crypto and at for the price increase.
Any way, it's long term game, guys!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niceboy999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:29:30 AM

first start of year i lost around $5000 in Bitconnect(BCC) Exit scam,then i lost some funds in ICO.But currently i am holding till next bull run.2018 really bad year for crypto. Embarrassed
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:06:23 AM

Back in 2017 I believe we have lots and lots of millionaires and billionaires in the crypto atmosphere, now back in 2018 we really have a terrible happenings like for e.g the drop down of bitcoin, ICO no longer paying up, funds get missing either on Exhcangers site or investment. I believe we have lots of encounters in lost of funds

Last year we saw many scam projects coming out and there was a coordinate effort from a big number of users advertising the shit out of those projects and many people invested in those thinking those are legit projects and even i lost my money in some and i stopped investing in anything right now because of those experience, none of the ICO are legit from what i see, they just collect money and do nothing, billions have being lost in funds in the past few years and it is a scary situation as you can hear the news of a hacks left and right.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:14:24 AM

Last year we saw many scam projects coming out and there was a coordinate effort from a big number of users advertising the shit out of those projects and many people invested in those thinking those are legit projects and even i lost my money in some and i stopped investing in anything right now because of those experience, none of the ICO are legit from what i see, they just collect money and do nothing, billions have being lost in funds in the past few years and it is a scary situation as you can hear the news of a hacks left and right.

i wouldn't really say it was a "coordinated" effort to advertise those shitcoins. those people who were advertising these tokens were also newbies themselves who were just as misled by the advertisements as everyone else. they were just desperate and wanted to make some money.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:24:28 AM

I just want to earn an income in crypto, through trading methods there might be other things for some business people that are more than just profits. but for me the important thing is to get a profit.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:42:07 AM

For the sudden dip downfall of the Bitcoin crypto market, I have lost my dream home, which I planned to use my Bitcoin for that and happed a year ago. But now, I am still hoping that my dream for a home gets fulfilled.
CatcherDream

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:46:31 AM

What makes me lose the most money is the bitcoin market. Since the decline, I have been almost completely empty
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:01:38 AM

Yes you are right many ico going to failed and I have many lost funds for my investment ico.It has also been true many ICO scams in the year 2018.so now i see one think is the most trustful it's trading.its our daily profit ability compare so we need try it also now this time.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:53:25 PM

I suffered a loss in trading for the panic and carelessness that I did, but with that I was able to learn to be patient and calm with changes in market conditions.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:00:36 PM

I just lost a reasonable amount of money in BTC to a scammer. He claimed he has a mining farm where investors can invest and make some profits every week. I sent my investment through blockchain .com on the 9th February and till now he claimed that my money did not reach his wallet. I sent the TX which confirmed that the transaction was successful what he did next was to remove me from his Whatsapp group.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:06:32 PM

I just lost a reasonable amount of money in BTC to a scammer. He claimed he has a mining farm where investors can invest and make some profits every week. I sent my investment through blockchain .com on the 9th February and till now he claimed that my money did not reach his wallet. I sent the TX which confirmed that the transaction was successful what he did next was to remove me from his Whatsapp group.
Sad story but you learned to spot scammer with this experience. In order to stay away from scammers you need to do your "homework" before investing to idea/project/site. Mining profits decreased drastically with market downtrend and profits are not covering the costs caused by mining farms. Good old days are gone and noone is offering such deals if there is no interest coincidence.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:39:20 PM

I lost funds only 1 time when I invested in some ICO.Unfortunately, they turned out to be scammers.I never made that mistake again.In General, it is difficult to say.I lost something and found something.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:49:33 PM

Lost since I entered crypto - no, I went in early enough.
Lost since ATH - yep, I cashed out a decent amount but you can't time the exact top and sell everything there. Just not possible.
But I always look on the bright side, and I'm bullish. Maybe we will drop a bit lower, but if we do, I have the money I previously cashed out ready and waiting...  Grin

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:08:02 AM

So far,I've lost 30$ worth of bitcoin buying some shitty non-working "make money online" guide on this forum. Grin
I haven't invested in any ICOs and I've never deposited my coins into a crypto exchange that eventually got hacked.

Lol. Mine was spending $20 in subscribing telegram signal groups which is not always giving precise predictions. And I've lost my funds in some gambling sites which makes me feel uneasy and useless. Anyway, I still managed to get back what I've lose and now I am not entering such events or subscribing any groups carelessly and hastily.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:22:59 AM

I have lost found in several project in the past few months toward the second quarter of the year 2018 I invested in an ICO which have not made it to the exchange uptil now and team is no longer communicating in they various channels, and again I hard 1 ethereuem when the price was above $1000 and before I know it it price collapse down to below $200 at present but I will continue to hodle for the future.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:29:23 AM

Money is the most renewable resource on the planet, so I don’t think it will be worth it because of the loss of profits.

You just have to go on and earn more.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:11:12 AM

In loss issue last 2018 I am free from that. Because that time I already leave crypto activity like trading. I focused on bounty campaign. I have loss but only small amount of capital like internet bill expenses and cellular loads because most of campaign manager did not pay every campaign token that participants that must receive because maybe they was already loss also because of bitcoin's price.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:52:09 PM

I haven't no lost of funds,, only time,, because im wait faithfully, even many temptation to exchange may token to less price because the price down tremendously last year 2018. This kind of business and work need courage and patience. If you learn how to wait you haven't no lost in your fund, just saying.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:08:43 PM

This bear market hammered me a lot. I lost more than 90% of my portfolio and above to this I have only received around $200 as bounty reward since July2018. Many of bounty projects I joined as turned scams and the rewards which I received in 1 -2 project lost their value after hitting exchanges.
In late 2017 payment from bounty projects was awesome, it was much much more than my salary, I did not feel lack of money that time, this bear trend took it all.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:50:39 PM

-I've lost $50 due to a paypal chargeback, thought I could trust the guy but I was wrong Sad

-Lost a decent amount of money on ICOs, was tired of sitting on the sidelines and watching those projects do 20x in a short amount of time.

-lost a small amount betting on sports
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: