Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a reason to stay?  (Read 1557 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:01:26 AM

Cryptocurrencies were completely unpredictable, but everyone have the belief that the recovery will take place. What keeps them positive about the cryptocurrencies were of different factors starting from the backing technology to the need of such an evolutionary payment process. At this point I need to make a clear statement, money is the one that keeps everyone stay even when market keeps downtrodden.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:03:37 AM

Its not all i have there are other physical assets too like lands,houses,estates and others though the market is not steady but still i will hold on  b reasons been that i have hope the cryptocurrency will become better than the present
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 08:06:16 AM

Those who invested in bitcoin way back 2009 had not experienced any bull run before nor have much knowledge about the blockchain technology, yet they took the risk to invest. You and I have witnessed a bull run and heard about the numerous potentials of crypto so why do we still have to feel reluctant to invest in bitcoin. Let's be optimistic about our digital assets because its all we have.

Very well-said, OP! We have seen the bull run with our very eyes and experienced its tremendous gains, so what would hinder us to continue believing? We've been one of the lucky recipients of crypto's grace last 2017, and that's enough reason to hold on for me. I personally entered this crypto space when it was so down and everyone's frustrated. No one have ever thought that the next months it would rally high, but it did. Many regretted that had they known it, they would have invested earlier. And this again is the scenario. And I don't wanna regret again that I didn't believe, seeing that many crypto ATMs are being established day by day in the different parts of the world and many companies are welcoming the crypto idea. These are good signs that crypto isn't dying, so just hold on.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:08:48 AM

i have everything to be the reason for staying and keep trusting the cryptocurrency especially BITCOIN.
This is the future of the world currency and this will stay for long.
BTC gone 20K USD before with out much knowledge of the people. imagine if this will be adopted world wide.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:15:55 AM

Most of the guys that stay on this Forum support Ethereum and NEO, and me, too. besides, I am sure that some cheap new altcoins are worth buying them. Invest in ontology, Credits and EIDOO.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:00:29 AM

I have a lots of reasons to stay here in the crypto currency community. Even how tight the current crypto market, I am still proud to be one of the Bitcoin users. I am very glad that I have been come to this world of cryptos. And for that, I stay because Bitcoin have so much things that change in my life, how it grealy help me and continuously makes some of my financial transaction conveniently.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:10:15 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 01:11:29 PM by mikaeltomcruz12

I do believe that we can still be a believer on bitcoin, bitcoin has a unlimited potential and the future i think someday all country will be legalized bitcoin. as of now bitcoin suffering a price dump but believe it sooner it will recover.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:43:23 AM

Those who invested in bitcoin way back 2009 had not experienced any bull run before nor have much knowledge about the blockchain technology, yet they took the risk to invest. You and I have witnessed a bull run and heard about the numerous potentials of crypto so why do we still have to feel reluctant to invest in bitcoin. Let's be optimistic about our digital assets because its all we have.
We all have to give trust before we gain profit,just like what those first investors did

OP is right that they didn’t even know the word BullRun back then yet they put money to the technology that has nothing proven,not until now that we all seen the capacity of cryptocurrency

Lets make this as stepping stone for the goodness of us all,invest now when the value is still cheaper because sooner for sure bull will come to bring us fortune again

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:18:12 AM

People who are here just to make a profit and find out that it's hard to make a profit here are the one that will not likely stay here or support cryptocurrency cause, I saw some of my friends leaving because bounty hunters and investing is not rewarding anymore, but they are watching and waiting for cryptocurrency update.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:44:59 AM

Yes, I have reasons to stay and invest in bitcoin when its price has dropped. Now we have a good opportunity to replenish stocks, since there will be a general adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, in the near future and most of the world's population will use them. In the meantime, I want to be at the origin of development and be a direct participant in history.
Crypto currency was created by using developments and technology and of course to answer economic developments as well as the beliefs that make investors able to survive until now
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:57:21 AM

I want to say that the BTC will never die. Low supply is main reason.
BTC is very volatile.

Low supply is not the main reason why BITCOIN will never die.
even there will be more than a billion supply or less than a million it will never die as long as the demand from the people will stay.
that is the main reason why some COIN or TOKENS are strong in the market.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:02:42 AM

I will stay until I get profit through this investment. For me, instead of selling it at a loss, it is better for me to keep holding it any time, because I'm sure the price will definitely go up, I will still wait for the price to rise and sell when I get a profit.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:03:59 AM

yes, I also still have reason to hold back krypto. because for me krypto can also help generate profits, even though the price is now bad, I will continue to hold some of my altcoins for the long term.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:05:02 AM

I want to say that the BTC will never die. Low supply is main reason.
BTC is very volatile.

Low supply is not the main reason why BITCOIN will never die.
even there will be more than a billion supply or less than a million it will never die as long as the demand from the people will stay.
that is the main reason why some COIN or TOKENS are strong in the market.
Never been a reason about supply if the cryptocurrencies are legits because the dev. ANd team are surely doing their very best for the development of each coins for progress and to serve the investors and users though there are some thoughts on that case that the 21 million bitcoins or less since many had been lost in the air are one reason for this top coins staying alive
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:05:41 AM

I will reverse your question! Do we have a reason to leave?  The market is now maturing and I am sure that it will increase again in this following days. Actually, the bitcoin pump a little while ago and it is a good sign that the market will grow again.

Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 11:32:32 AM

The main reason why I stay in crypto because I have faith that it will never die and will continue to develop as time passes. Also I am earning money by not investing but in doing bounty campaigns and other promotion tasks everywhere. Even though its not huge amount but still consider as earning.
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:17:42 PM

I think i can say something that might effect you. All i think that patience is everything. Crypto is not anything that you buy today & become billionaire tomorrow. You have to wait for the right time. People who understand the theme of cryptocurrency they don;t talk about how long to hold, when to sell etc. just go with the flow.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:29:18 PM

We all have different views and experience in bitcoin, and we also had our own share of profit and loss, even then we still stay and believe that despite the unstable and unpredictable condition of crypto world and the market place somehow we believe that the best is yet to come and that there's more to offer, to experience and more to profit we just have to wait patiently.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:29:37 PM

Back in 2009 people invested/earned/mined bitcoin because they were purely interested on the technology. They never expected the value to go this high. They just wanted to experiment with the new "currency" system (read payment system). You do realize that back then only people who were interested in technology knew about bitcoin, right? It is now we are seeing people who are just interested on the money investing on bitcoin. Trust me, you will find tons of people who has no clue how the technology works.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:29:55 PM

It is nice knowing that despite of the situation of the market now, you are one of the optimistic person that aims to influence us about not giving up and thus invest more while the market is bearish. Taking a risk is one of the step for the success. Staying in cryptocurrency is our hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: