Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ---- ✅ [ANN]DMme ⭐ ERC20-Token⭐✅----(LIVE ON CREX24&CRYPTOBRIDGE)  (Read 2895 times)
Busen1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:26:35 AM

DMME getting listed on CryptoBridge has really helped with the price moving upwards which is great to see. It is now forcing people to start buying on Crex24 and also bring the price up on there to meet the price on CryptoBridge. Congrats to the ones that were lucky enough to pick up DMME tokens under 100 sats the other day as you have made an easy 2x/3x in a few days.

price is funny; doesnt look stable and not much trading going on; But this doesnt matter so far, because one can see that weak hands are shaken out and some new ppl interested in dmme are comming each day.
With upcomming app and increasing attention to the gem we are having here, this will surely reach higher prices and a more stable buyerbase. So far ppl are able to see that no one rly wanna sell em dmmes for less than 200sat atm....awesome szenario here, because every new person will increase the price, and its increasing the price on a coin with a good future up to an unbelievable breakthrough. Idea and community rocks, and imo its very likely to see more and more value in this coin...maybe faster than we expect atm Wink
Larsinist (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:52:30 AM

-⭐WEBSITE UPGRADE⭐-

We are now also working with DMme website, it wil contain more focus on privacy and our messaging app, all details and specification related to it, and alot more info----

For more info, see our other tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106323.0

-⭐ JOIN THE DMme COMMUNITY⭐-

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:57:03 PM

DMME getting listed on CryptoBridge has really helped with the price moving upwards which is great to see. It is now forcing people to start buying on Crex24 and also bring the price up on there to meet the price on CryptoBridge. Congrats to the ones that were lucky enough to pick up DMME tokens under 100 sats the other day as you have made an easy 2x/3x in a few days.

price is funny; doesnt look stable and not much trading going on; But this doesnt matter so far, because one can see that weak hands are shaken out and some new ppl interested in dmme are comming each day.
With upcomming app and increasing attention to the gem we are having here, this will surely reach higher prices and a more stable buyerbase. So far ppl are able to see that no one rly wanna sell em dmmes for less than 200sat atm....awesome szenario here, because every new person will increase the price, and its increasing the price on a coin with a good future up to an unbelievable breakthrough. Idea and community rocks, and imo its very likely to see more and more value in this coin...maybe faster than we expect atm Wink

I'm confident that it will become stable soon as right now a lot of trading is going on between both CB and Crex24. The listing on CB has really helped DMME in a big way as it has helped create more volume which we have seen in the past 24 hours on CB. Yes I think the messenger app will create a lot of attention which hopefully see the price become even more stable.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Busen1

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:18:11 AM

I'm confident that it will become stable soon as right now a lot of trading is going on between both CB and Crex24. The listing on CB has really helped DMME in a big way as it has helped create more volume which we have seen in the past 24 hours on CB. Yes I think the messenger app will create a lot of attention which hopefully see the price become even more stable.

yeah..volume will increase more and more for sure as ppl realizing what a precious gem we have here Smiley
Bitcoin_Vida

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:59:36 AM

I don't know about you guys, but I am accumulating. More updates are coming in the following weeks and there is only one way for the price to go.
logicalray77

Activity: 66
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:38:02 PM

Wallet download link please..
crypbaron

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:09:18 PM

Wallet download link please..

Download ETH Wallet compatible with ERC 20 token or use Trust Wallet in your mobile. DMme is a TOKEN now... you only need a ETH address
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:06:10 PM

I'm looking forward to the next cold staking rewards as I have been slowly accumulating more DMME ready for the next payout. Now that DMME is a ERC20 token its much easier to earn rewards and not having to worry about VPS and running wallets daily to earn staking rewards.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Bitcoin_Vida

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:14:45 AM

I'm looking forward to the next cold staking rewards as I have been slowly accumulating more DMME ready for the next payout. Now that DMME is a ERC20 token its much easier to earn rewards and not having to worry about VPS and running wallets daily to earn staking rewards.

Love this feature. No need to rely on anyone else. Just YOUR wallet.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 10:06:03 PM

Telegram recently made changes which shared users phones numbers to their default friends and some people were sim hacked. This is why I can't wait for DMME to launch their messenger app as these other messenger services continue to let us down by not protecting users privacy. This is why I can see DMME become one of the top messenger services in the world.

Larsinist (OP)

CryptoDude

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:36:44 PM

-⭐Cold staking reward⭐-

Cold staking reward maturation time start from today, to 28th of june all the investors have to hold the dmme on your local eth wallet  in order to recive the 5% of your holdings

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:08:05 PM

I'm ready for the next round of cold staking rewards as I just leave my DMME in my wallet. I did add a little more over the past month to build up my stack so that I can earn more from the cold staking.

Bitcoin_Vida

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:51:30 PM

The new webpage looks awesome. Good job guys!
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:11:15 PM

I love the new look website, it looks a lot better then the last one which was too dark for my liking. The site looks fresh and clean with a lot more information about the project and what the team are trying to achieve with their messenger app.

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 11:08:18 PM

If you want to earn from this months cold staking, make sure to have all your DMME tokens in your ETH wallet before the 18th of July as that is the cut off date each month to earn from cold staking. We must hold for 10 days to earn and as payments go out on the 28th of each month we must have our tokens in our wallets by the 18th. I'm looking forward to my rewards this month as I have been accumulating more on the dips thanks to the ones dumping.

Larsinist (OP)

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:27:21 PM

-⭐DMme app development & Medium article⭐-

The app development is getting closer to release, see our medium tread for more info
https://medium.com/@.Bio_Logik./dmme-times-patience-rewarded-7a6976413eca

----CHECK OUT OUT NEW WEBPAGE----
https://dmme.app

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 10:51:29 PM

Nice to see and read that the project is coming along nicely, yes I agree that patience is the key to success and that for the ones that are patient and wait will be rewarded in the mid-long term. I'm really looking forward to September when the messenger app beta is launched.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:15:49 PM

Nice to see and read that the project is coming along nicely, yes I agree that patience is the key to success and that for the ones that are patient and wait will be rewarded in the mid-long term. I'm really looking forward to September when the messenger app beta is launched.

Such patience of waiting is only true if the project has real intentions of pushing thru their developments. Very few continue to embark their goal of implementing their platform because of so many bottlenecks along the way. This is the reason why most of them failed and abandoned by developers, especially if they don't have funds to begin with. Their developments are at peril in this case. Let us see how far this platform will stay in the community and the impact that they will give to the users.
Bitcoin_Vida

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:06:11 AM

Just saw the new Airdrop.  Shocked 10% of your holdings
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 10:37:56 PM

Such patience of waiting is only true if the project has real intentions of pushing thru their developments. Very few continue to embark their goal of implementing their platform because of so many bottlenecks along the way. This is the reason why most of them failed and abandoned by developers, especially if they don't have funds to begin with. Their developments are at peril in this case. Let us see how far this platform will stay in the community and the impact that they will give to the users.

Well from what I have seen so far with this project is that the team is dedicated and want to get the app released and people using it in September which is when the beta is planned to launch. The team have the funds to continue and get the job done.

It has been announced that there will be an airdrop for anyone holding over 10,000 DMME tokens in their wallets. The team will be paying 10% of your holdings that are over 10,000 so if you want to participate, be sure to have 10k DMME tokens in your eth wallet by August 20th which is when the snapshot will be taken.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: