Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ---- ✅ [ANN]DMme ⭐ ERC20-Token⭐✅----(LIVE ON CREX24&CRYPTOBRIDGE)  (Read 2895 times)
Bitcoin_Vida

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:57:35 PM

Only 8 days left for the snapshot
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 11:40:57 PM

Only 8 days left for the snapshot

Yeah it has gone quick, I can't wait as I have the minimum 10,000 DMME tokens in my wallet waiting for the snapshot day to come. Also I'm not sure if we also receive the 5% from cold staking? If we do then its going to be a great month for holding DMME.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Larsinist (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:49:59 AM

-⭐DMme app Beta testers⭐-

----Join the beta test for the DMME app----

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1W4RSd8zvAe3u8KIf8UCT6mSmuhzob53DgjkEo5Wq6Ow/viewform?edit_requested=true

----CHECK OUT OUT NEW WEBPAGE----
https://dmme.app

-⭐ JOIN THE DMme COMMUNITY⭐-

Larsinist (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:06:28 PM

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 10:34:54 PM

I think the team have made the right decision to end the coldstaking as most just dump their rewards after they receive them which brings down the price. So now we just have one more 5% reward distribution on September 28th and then the only way to earn is from the profits the app sales generate which I like better as it is paid in ETH I believe and it will help make the DMME price more stable. It will take time to grow just like anything else but if DMME achieves just 10% of what WhatsApp has achieved in its time, we'll be very happy holding DMME.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 10:57:01 PM

This message is for anyone that has DMME on HotDex, now is the time to do a manual swap before September 28th as after this date you won't be able to swap your tokens as the DMME will be calculating the total amount so they can make the token burn which will be in October. Best thing to do is join the DMME Discord if you have any questions.

Jan_dG

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:57:18 PM

Why do I see two DMME coins on Coingecko?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:28:00 AM

Does DMme utilize a blockchain or is it just p2p encypted messaging that you pay a sub for with crypto? If so, why does it need it's own token?
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:17:11 AM

Does DMme utilize a blockchain or is it just p2p encypted messaging that you pay a sub for with crypto? If so, why does it need it's own token?
it looks like they don't have a detailed explanation that can interest many people, all are still waiting for the breakdown that might still be a secret plan. their concern for that surely be proven

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 11:49:54 PM

it looks like they don't have a detailed explanation that can interest many people, all are still waiting for the breakdown that might still be a secret plan. their concern for that surely be proven

The best place to ask questions is in the DMME Discord as that's where the team is most active and you'll get a reply within a few minutes to a few hours as there is always someone online in there from the team.

Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:28:23 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 09:48:00 AM by Arnaud

frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 01:21:05 AM

you were listed on CoinMarketCap yesterday!   Grin 

I am publishing information on coins that are appearing on CoinMarketCap in November. (I did this for some preceding months as well).  If you would like for me to include information about DMme on there, feel free to vote for it by going to this link : http://altcoininvestigation.com?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=DMME , selecting 2019-11 if it is not already selected, and then selecting DMme's slug button.

vella85

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 10:04:43 PM

The team here have done an amazing job so far with getting DMME listed on several exchanges and monitoring sites and now listed on Coinmarket cap. The app is set to be released in early 2020 and DMME holders will be able to use the tokens to buy the app and use tokens inside the app with messaging. Also holders will earn a share of the profits, bring on 2020!

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:37:45 PM

The team here have done an amazing job so far with getting DMME listed on several exchanges and monitoring sites and now listed on Coinmarket cap. The app is set to be released in early 2020 and DMME holders will be able to use the tokens to buy the app and use tokens inside the app with messaging. Also holders will earn a share of the profits, bring on 2020!

Surprisingly, this is one of the coins in crex that has buy orders of more than 260+sat. If you know what I mean here...Because if you are using crex, you will notice that a lot of coins or tokens have no more buy orders even at 1 sat. So if they can really release their app by early 2020 or better at the end of this year, it will be a good boost to its value and we may be seeing this token to further increase its value.
If they can fulfil their objectives here, then, this project will be one of the testaments that you don't need big team or famous advisors to stay afloat in this business. Just actual working product and you have the chance to survive in this competitive market.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 09:59:07 PM

Surprisingly, this is one of the coins in crex that has buy orders of more than 260+sat. If you know what I mean here...Because if you are using crex, you will notice that a lot of coins or tokens have no more buy orders even at 1 sat. So if they can really release their app by early 2020 or better at the end of this year, it will be a good boost to its value and we may be seeing this token to further increase its value.
If they can fulfil their objectives here, then, this project will be one of the testaments that you don't need big team or famous advisors to stay afloat in this business. Just actual working product and you have the chance to survive in this competitive market.

That is true mate, Dmme has been one of the top performing cryptocurrencies on Crex for the past couple of months now and the price has been stable at around 200 - 300 sats range. The app released has been announced for January 15th 2020 so hopefully once it is launched that it goes well.

CryptoHuff

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 06:30:28 PM

Hello DMme project. Would you be interested in getting free advertisement for your project on my crypto news site feel free to contact me via personal messaging.
Bitcoin_Vida

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:16:17 AM

App release, airdrop and new parthership. Great news!
Bitcoin_Vida

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:37:17 AM

And another partnership on the way.  Shocked
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 11:20:26 PM

I'm loving all the news coming from this project in recent days with all the partnerships and the app release will be here in a matter of days from now. I hope a lot of you took advantage of the free pyro airdrop just for holding Dmme tokens, the ratio was 3 pyro for every 1 Dmme. I'm really excited to see what this project can achieve in 2020!

Bitcoin_Vida

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:12:18 AM

Do you guys know, at what time will be the app released tomorrow?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: