Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4194 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:44:04 AM

I agree with you that everyone should usually first deal with the documentation, but sometimes the white papers are longer than a fantasy book (and are more about fantasy than fantasy books Cheesy ).
This is exactly what You noticed! I met projects which have White Paper-it's a fantastic novel ))) such a wild abstraction people write that you wonder how anyone risks investing in such things their money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:01:07 AM

I agree with you that everyone should usually first deal with the documentation, but sometimes the white papers are longer than a fantasy book (and are more about fantasy than fantasy books Cheesy ).
This is exactly what You noticed! I met projects which have White Paper-it's a fantastic novel ))) such a wild abstraction people write that you wonder how anyone risks investing in such things their money.
Sometimes it is difficult to understand that project is a scam if you analyse online it’s technical documentation. I am not that good, but I home I will master this skills)
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:46:42 AM

You are completely right. Gone are the days when random people came to crypto investments and threw their money into the first project they came across. Of course, such mindless investments ruined such pseudo-investors and they left the market.
Random people left the crypto industry ... random fraudulent projects also left the crypto industry. Now this industry has become much cleaner and more structured and streamlined. Now is a very good time to invest!
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:45:07 AM

You are completely right. Gone are the days when random people came to crypto investments and threw their money into the first project they came across. Of course, such mindless investments ruined such pseudo-investors and they left the market.
Random people left the crypto industry ... random fraudulent projects also left the crypto industry. Now this industry has become much cleaner and more structured and streamlined. Now is a very good time to invest!
And it became cleaner for one reason - the market, which is not the same as before, and now people do not have the opportunity to invest so often, although growth should soon be
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:52:35 AM

Bitcoin has definitely fallen very much. But I think that this is deep, albeit long, but a correction before the next take-off to a price of 50,000 dollars. And by the way, I also do not believe that Bitcoin will ever collapse, in the sense of completely depreciate.
Bitcoin is not decentralized enough. A lot of coins are in the same hands. Therefore, we observe such ups and downs. This is all a consequence of the fact that a coin is easily manipulated. But the fact that Bitcoin and other coins can ever collapse, I do not believe.
Kirand

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:06:07 AM

Bitcoin has definitely fallen very much. But I think that this is deep, albeit long, but a correction before the next take-off to a price of 50,000 dollars. And by the way, I also do not believe that Bitcoin will ever collapse, in the sense of completely depreciate.
Bitcoin is not decentralized enough. A lot of coins are in the same hands. Therefore, we observe such ups and downs. This is all a consequence of the fact that a coin is easily manipulated. But the fact that Bitcoin and other coins can ever collapse, I do not believe.
I am sure that such coins as Bitcoin and Ethereum will live forever, or until the cryptocurrency market is completely closed, many alcoins come out and everyone is competing, but not everyone comes
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:06:44 AM

But as for me, bounty is one of the easiest ways to get a project token, just to make a repost in your social network, though you can get an account ban for this with the new rules
You're right. Facebook and Twitter are very vigilant and jealous of the bounty. It is very easy to get an account lock for distributing project information
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:55:20 AM

And I want to say a few words in the protection of newbies - very often the information that is listed on the first pages is irrelevant and therefore it is better sometimes to ask the knowledgeable people for advice once more than to make a mistake by following the old instructions or using irrelevant advice.
We all once came to the forum and did not understand anything in cryptocurrency. However, other users helped us and explained what and how to do. Therefore, I also always try to help newcomers whenever possible.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:18:12 PM

You say so as if for the first time you hit the Internet forum ...))) This is the eternal misfortune of all forums at all times. Newbies are lazy to reread dozens or hundreds of pages of correspondence and constantly ask the same thing.
And I want to say a few words in the protection of newbies - very often the information that is listed on the first pages is irrelevant and therefore it is better sometimes to ask the knowledgeable people for advice once more than to make a mistake by following the old instructions or using irrelevant advice.
It is okay when people ask to check something or make sure when they at least learned basic information about the project, but some of community members just start ask some simple questions

They ask the question because they see many scammed coins in the market which give very good promises in the beginning and later after listing the coin they kept silent without any further development of the coin. Of course, they mentioned tag line stable coin but many companies mentioned our coin rice will not decrease in the market.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:12:21 PM

You say so as if for the first time you hit the Internet forum ...))) This is the eternal misfortune of all forums at all times. Newbies are lazy to reread dozens or hundreds of pages of correspondence and constantly ask the same thing.
Some of “Newbies” here on the forum are experienced Full members, but their accounts were banned Wink) so rang does not seems everything

Maybe you should leave out the word experienced then, because if they were experienced why would they get banned? That's even more stupid if you are familiar with the rules and still get banned.
But there are some cases when you are getting banned, but there are no real reasons for this. Sometimes they don’t even answer
Perhaps this is the fear of everyone here! Indeed, this can happen and for this you need to be 1000 times more attentive !!! Do not make mistakes!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:28:52 PM

They ask the question because they see many scammed coins in the market which give very good promises in the beginning and later after listing the coin they kept silent without any further development of the coin. Of course, they mentioned tag line stable coin but many companies mentioned our coin rice will not decrease in the market.
At the moment I have about 50 coins in my briefcase which I cannot even sell. But for the price of ico, I'm probably a millionaire.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:05:05 AM

Sometimes it is difficult to understand that project is a scam if you analyse online it’s technical documentation. I am not that good, but I home I will master this skills)
Learning to understand the nuances and subtleties of projects is a very important science. This will help to avoid unsuccessful investments and teach to make profitable deals.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:53:24 AM

Project QUSD looks quite interesting. At least the plans that are voiced by the project team look very promising. I would like to know at what stage is the development of all additional products of this company?
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:16:22 AM

And it became cleaner for one reason - the market, which is not the same as before, and now people do not have the opportunity to invest so often, although growth should soon be
When growth occurs, the flow of investment in the crypto industry will grow dozens of times. Again, exchanges will not handle the load, and thousands of users will participate in the bounty. I think it will be very soon!
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:32:05 AM

I would all hope that the project QUSD team will fulfill their promises. I really liked their concept with its own payment ifrastructor.
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:08:48 AM

It is okay when people ask to check something or make sure when they at least learned basic information about the project, but some of community members just start ask some simple questions

This is how questions arise because the market has changed a lot.
And now, when the water is gone, you can see who was standing without panties.
I do not see anything special about this project that other similar tokens did not show. You didnt the point for investment. Guys show us something unusual for the market to attract people and not to show an extra copy of what is already working.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:14:55 AM

Stable coin trend we are going to see this year 2019 is the year of stable coins same like we have seen in 2017 and 2018 ico coins now time for the less volatility stable coin Qusd is one such coin
CiNik

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:41:17 PM

Stable coin trend we are going to see this year 2019 is the year of stable coins same like we have seen in 2017 and 2018 ico coins now time for the less volatility stable coin Qusd is one such coin
If the token is stable, then advertising and promotion of the project works correctly, this is a good sign
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:48:23 PM

This is how questions arise because the market has changed a lot.
And now, when the water is gone, you can see who was standing without panties.
I do not see anything special about this project that other similar tokens did not show. You didnt the point for investment. Guys show us something unusual for the market to attract people and not to show an extra copy of what is already working.
As for me, each project is unique in its own way, there are of course exceptions to the fact that they simply make regular copies, so let's say scam projects can be seen from far away
EvgeniiaUfa

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:59:54 PM

If you look at it, 99% have a general idea and most of the code is common too ... While there is no implementation of payment systems or other blockchain technologies, it’s impossible to say who stole or appropriated someone. This is open-source technology. Who will be the first to realize his product will be the industry leader!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: