Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4201 times)
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:57:29 AM

At the moment, the partners need only financial investments.
I disagree with you. Financial investments are very important, but given the fact that project QUSD is going to become a global financial platform with a large number of additional services, it is very important to have partnership agreements with many financial institutions and companies.
Roksalana

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:58:38 AM

For some reason, it seems to me that coins that are stable in price are not in great demand, since big players want profit, not stability.

Quite a controversial issue, at a time when the market is falling, many of the investors prefer to move to stable coins.

In order not to lose your finances, but you are right, everyone loves to buy everything cheap when the market is at the bottom, and then when it grows to sell, the most current profit is money
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:02:07 AM

At the moment, the partners need only financial investments.
I disagree with you. Financial investments are very important, but given the fact that project QUSD is going to become a global financial platform with a large number of additional services, it is very important to have partnership agreements with many financial institutions and companies.
It will just be necessary to conclude contracts with other companies as business partners and then fully function and develop.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:11:28 AM

Credit cards are not the future ... this is the present. Debit cards with instant exchange of BTC for Fiat, this is the future.
If the QUSD project would be able to implement its plans to create a full-fledged own payment system-it will definitely be a success!
I am sure that the project implements everything! The team constantly works with her interesting plans. Having realized the project will become one of the market leaders !!
If it implements, it will be good, because many projects usually either stop halfway or at the end, when the fees have been successful, but this should not be so
There is such a thing !!!
Seen.
Let's hope that such projects will be less and less on our way!

BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:15:37 AM

Credit cards are not the future ... this is the present. Debit cards with instant exchange of BTC for Fiat, this is the future.
If the QUSD project would be able to implement its plans to create a full-fledged own payment system-it will definitely be a success!
I am sure that the project implements everything! The team constantly works with her interesting plans. Having realized the project will become one of the market leaders !!
If it implements, it will be good, because many projects usually either stop halfway or at the end, when the fees have been successful, but this should not be so
There is such a thing !!!
Seen.
Let's hope that such projects will be less and less on our way!
Why, you just need control, and not the hope that there will be fewer of them; on the contrary, scam projects will get bigger and you need to do something with it.
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:18:07 AM

All this will take a lot of time, effort and of course finance, well, there is no hurry for anything, we will watch everything that happens
In order to get a successful product you need a lot of money, effort and time. I want to believe that team QUSD will succeed in making your project a success. But I also understand that it will not be easy.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:24:14 AM

All this will take a lot of time, effort and of course finance, well, there is no hurry for anything, we will watch everything that happens
In order to get a successful product you need a lot of money, effort and time. I want to believe that team QUSD will succeed in making your project a success. But I also understand that it will not be easy.
Usually, those projects that are developing over the year are very suspicious, as for me, everything should be gradual and a couple of years, in the end, the final result will be better
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:31:39 AM

Usually, those projects that are developing over the year are very suspicious, as for me, everything should be gradual and a couple of years, in the end, the final result will be better
Each project carries a certain amount of technologies and services, it is necessary to take this into account, as there are small and large projects.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:42:01 AM

Each project carries a certain amount of technologies and services, it is necessary to take this into account, as there are small and large projects.

You are right, large projects are much longer implemented than small ones.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:16:37 AM

I think that the team can issue cards and connect GooglePay. and these products will be in demand.   
Perhaps, but up to this point it is necessary to fully launch the project, and this requires support from investors.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:20:36 AM

Now the most important thing for the project is to cope with the competition in the market, and it is significant
The competition is really huge. take a worthy place and become a popular coin will not be easy. But I think the team will do their best.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:40:57 PM

They also ignore some of the questions that are asked here. Also not a good sign for a professional team. The time horizon is also short as you said.

qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:37:39 AM

Exactly. It's a long-term effort.

Thank you.

Project QUSD is a project of a stable coin with low volatility. This type of cryptocurrency is as close as possible to the banking sector. And as we know, the more reliable a bank is, the higher its rating and the higher the level of investor and user confidence. Therefore, I believe that the success of Project QUSD largely depends on how reliable and respectable the project team is, how much they will keep these promises (including financial). After all, in order to be more popular and more attractive than its competitors (such as USDT and TrueUSD), project QUSD needs to confirm its decency and reputation for many days, and will not spoil its reputation in front of its partners and the community.

I think, this project will create a good reputation and save it forever. it causes me to trust and believe, that it will be somewhat promising. the team tries to actively develop its idea and increase the value of the token.
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:46:56 AM

Market participants want stablecoins that offer some room for a spread. QUSD is unique in this respect.

For some reason, it seems to me that coins that are stable in price are not in great demand, since big players want profit, not stability.

All radically contrary, a large profit want small investors, but big investors want stability:)

Yes, you are right, small companies want a lot of money, because they have not seen them in such quantity, but stability is the main thing
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:00:26 AM

We are attempting just that.

When we are ready to introduce payment cards, we will let the community know.

qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:02:33 AM

agreed. This is the future. There are some hurdles to get past, but eventually everybody will have access to a debit card or similar system to make instant payments with crypto.

QUSD hopes to be one of the first to implement a robust system for payments.

Credit cards are our future I believe that there will be no cash so it is good idea to implement it..
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:04:24 AM

QUSD is a long term effort.

It will take more than just a few months for full implementation. Right now is a great time to start building.

Well, now the market has really grown a little, it has already become much easier than before, noticeably
The overall situation on the market has improved significantly, at the moment the market is in the waiting stage, at any time there may be a rise or fall.

Many analysts predict market growth in March. Maybe this is really true. The situation seems to be improving.
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:59:02 AM

I went into the project and was surprised! What an active community. This says that the project is serious and is developing, and the team values its investors! In the thread found the answers to my questions! I will be interested by the project! Good luck!
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:08:28 AM

We are glad that we have a good reputable team behind us.

but it is very difficult to do, your financial system, even if it is done, then you need to work with someone as partners in the future
The choice of business partners should be treated very carefully. Unsuccessful partner can greatly harm the business reputation of the project. Especially for such an ambitious and promising project as QUSD.
It is said correctly! But how difficult is it at the initial stages of work to understand whether a serious and decent partner !!! How not to make a mistake and make the right choice?
Now it is very difficult to find a good project for investment as the scammers began to make very professional sites and projects.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:38:57 AM

They also ignore some of the questions that are asked here. Also not a good sign for a professional team. The time horizon is also short as you said.
Totally ignored my questions. They rather created 40 pages of non sense comments to bump this thread up  Roll Eyes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: