Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:03:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUSD (QUSD) Low-Volatility Stablecoin "QUSD token" [OFFICIAL]  (Read 4201 times)
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:12:50 PM

There are very few people who possess such skills. It is necessary to be a professional investor to be able to accurately determine the point of entry and exit of their investments.
And stable coins play quite an important role in fixing the profit.
It seems to me that stable coins are more instruments of crypto traders than ordinary crypto investors.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:50:41 AM

Credit cards are not the future ... this is the present. Debit cards with instant exchange of BTC for Fiat, this is the future.
If the QUSD project would be able to implement its plans to create a full-fledged own payment system-it will definitely be a success!
Now the most important thing for the project is to cope with the competition in the market, and it is significant
And agree that the competition for the project QUSD is very strong. previously, the leading position was occupied by USDT, and now it added a few more strong and ambitious projects.
qusdcoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:51:21 AM

Cointiger.com

coinhub.io

worldmarkets.io

These are currently the 3

Cointiger and coinhub are reporting to CMC.

Which exchanges are traded QUSD? Wink
On 2 or 3 exchanges the QUSD coin is being traded. I know what exactly is: https://www.cointiger.com/en-us/#/index and I do not remember the names of other exchanges.

Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:00:28 AM

Cointiger.com

coinhub.io

worldmarkets.io

These are currently the 3

Cointiger and coinhub are reporting to CMC.

Excellent choice. I especially like the exchange Cointiger.com, it will get the popularity of the project.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:00:59 AM

Now they are talking about two scenarios for the development of events in the crypto market: either the market will go to a prolonged flat or the market will go up.
I look forward to increasing the value of my crypto assets in the near future. Maybe even very soon. I expect to see it in the month of March.
Sevreki

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:03:47 AM

Now they are talking about two scenarios for the development of events in the crypto market: either the market will go to a prolonged flat or the market will go up.
I look forward to increasing the value of my crypto assets in the near future. Maybe even very soon. I expect to see it in the month of March.
It’s not a fact that in March, as soon as possible, the change will be closer to the summer, but these are all just ordinary guesses, I would very much like to get an increase in tokens, and then invest in projects
qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:15:18 AM

This is the idea behind QUSD.

To Protect in volatile times and to help manage risk via algorithmic means and data analysis.

I would not say that the bottom does not exist. It seems to me that right now we have reached this very bottom and are firmly standing on it. Now just go ahead and up!
I also think that we are firmly on the bottom. The market shows that current prices are good support. Of course there are chances to continue falling, but they are insignificant. Much more likely to see growth.
I sometimes think that if the market goes down, it will have a positive impact on the QUSD token!

qusdcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:18:38 AM

QUSD is meant for both.

QUSD is certainly meant for Traders.

QUSD is also meant for crypto investors who are looking for risk-adjusted return strategies.

There are very few people who possess such skills. It is necessary to be a professional investor to be able to accurately determine the point of entry and exit of their investments.
It seems to me that stable coins are more instruments of crypto traders than ordinary crypto investors.
Tamandrac

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:24:18 AM

QUSD is meant for both.

QUSD is certainly meant for Traders.

QUSD is also meant for crypto investors who are looking for risk-adjusted return strategies.

Hopefully, investors will appreciate your project correctly and will use it, I also plan to see how everything will be done.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:36:26 AM

Credit cards are not the future ... this is the present. Debit cards with instant exchange of BTC for Fiat, this is the future.
If the QUSD project would be able to implement its plans to create a full-fledged own payment system-it will definitely be a success!
Now the most important thing for the project is to cope with the competition in the market, and it is significant
And agree that the competition for the project QUSD is very strong. previously, the leading position was occupied by USDT, and now it added a few more strong and ambitious projects.
And now there will be the most interesting, some of them will be in the lead, because there is always only one of the many projects on the market
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:50:34 AM

The share of luck is clearly there, in any case, as many people say, very successfully invested funds in due time, but attentiveness to the project should also be
I always try to study as much as possible the project itself, the project team and what they are doing. I also look at how competitors react to the project, what they say and write. On the basis of all this, you can add an idea about the prospects of investment in the project.
The best thing is of course to talk personally with the developers and draw conclusions gradually, and of course, take white paper.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:53:11 AM

Anything can happen. Some analysts predict growth this spring, other analysts argue that growth should not be expected in the next few years ... Listening to analysts is like a fortune telling. )))
I believe that growth will be in the spring. And not just because I just want to ... all February, we see crypto-bulls testing the crypto market and trying to break through the resistance and start a global pump. Sooner or later this should happen!
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:13:32 AM

Anything can happen. Some analysts predict growth this spring, other analysts argue that growth should not be expected in the next few years ... Listening to analysts is like a fortune telling. )))
I believe that growth will be in the spring. And not just because I just want to ... all February, we see crypto-bulls testing the crypto market and trying to break through the resistance and start a global pump. Sooner or later this should happen!
I can’t say anything on March’s account, but let's hope that growth will still be in the near future, and investment will be more active.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:31:42 AM

This is correct as they mostly get used as a hedging instrument. And they are also quite risky given that there needs to be a centrally controlled reserve somewhere.

FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:50:32 AM

I can't understand some things, how does the price adjustment of coins happen? How can you control low volatility, is it even possible?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Zahmere

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:41:23 AM

It seems to me that it is not possible to move the USDT coin from the top position ... this coin is almost as popular as Bitcoin. You can fight for 2 or 3 place in the ranking of stable coins, but the first place for USTD.
It seems to me.
siopakalb

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:32:12 PM

When can I buy tokens and is there a discount for the purchase? Is it possible to buy tokens for less than $ 1?
Does this QUSD coin have a fixed price of $ 1? I think there is a slightly different approach. I used to also think that this is a direct analogue of USDT.
For a simple user it is very difficult to understand how a coin may not fluctuate in price. Therefore, a lot of questions from the community. It seems that this is unreal.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:45:09 PM

Opinions and predictions of experts are constantly changing, it's time to get used to it:)
Because any analysts do not know the real state of affairs ... and those who know do not talk about it with YouTube)))
rosariodwsn

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:51:48 PM

The share of luck is clearly there, in any case, as many people say, very successfully invested funds in due time, but attentiveness to the project should also be
I always try to study as much as possible the project itself, the project team and what they are doing. I also look at how competitors react to the project, what they say and write. On the basis of all this, you can add an idea about the prospects of investment in the project.
You are doing absolutely right. If all investors approached the issue so seriously, then there would be no point for scammers to enter this market!
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:09:56 PM

When can I buy tokens and is there a discount for the purchase? Is it possible to buy tokens for less than $ 1?
Does this QUSD coin have a fixed price of $ 1? I think there is a slightly different approach. I used to also think that this is a direct analogue of USDT.
I saw on the project site the price per coin is much cheaper ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: