Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VENOTY [VNTY] - Children Development Through Creativity  (Read 2579 times)
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 08:22:56 AM

is there any venoty roadmap of future plan?? because investor ussualy need roadmap and will learn that roadmap, so that they can decide to invest or no, thanks anyway

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nanuk083

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:11:30 PM

When the ICO of Venoty ends?
For other readers and posters here, please stop posting your over quotes.
It makes me tired during my time to read information here.

Venoty ICO starts on 05 March and ends on 05 May. More information you will find on the website Venoty ICO

In ICO phase, every project always offers interesting bonus to attract investor to join with the project, does venoty do the same thing like the other project on ICO phase? How many bonuses are offered and how much minimum purchase to get the bonus?
Because i didnt see bonus offered on these website.
be patient, the team will update more info about this sale, let's wait together
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:54:35 PM

is there any venoty roadmap of future plan?? because investor ussualy need roadmap and will learn that roadmap, so that they can decide to invest or no, thanks anyway
yes we just need to wait new announcement from the team about roadmap, developers, and about ICO. I think they already prepare thats all
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:30:10 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty Campaign Information

05.02.2019 - 05.03.2019

In order to take part in our bounty campaign it is necessary to sign up with Google Form accesing images below and fill in each form field.
The Bounty campaign is finished at the start of the ICO.

------------------------------

The coins will be delivered to the owners at the end of the ICO campaign to prevent mining before the official release.

while waiting for ico to open, I think there are many good bounties available to work on.
coin prices are so high in the dollars rate, bounty prizes seem attractive and more expensive when converted to coin prices when ico starts later.
Don't be late, guys.
Hidda

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 05:51:28 AM

Hello, what type of platform do you use for VNT ?
Does it use Ethereum or Neo or what?

They are using Scrypt algorithm, have their own blockchain.

That is great, nowadays is rarely new platform using own Scrypt algorithm. More over i hope it can be success with this new innovation and also this is very usefull for parents in order to keep watch the kids in smartphone usage. So, VNT coin is using their own blockchain that means this can be mined, right?

That is mean Venoty heve their own wallet, right?
Where is i can download the wallet? i hope the team already prepare thats all. And also i want to know how many fee for every transaction.
nanuk083

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:10:56 AM

05.02.2019 - 05.03.2019

In order to take part in our bounty campaign it is necessary to sign up with Google Form accesing images below and fill in each form field.

The coins will be delivered to the owners at the end of the ICO campaign to prevent mining before the official release.

while waiting for ico to open, I think there are many good bounties available to work on.
coin prices are so high in the dollars rate, bounty prizes seem attractive and more expensive when converted to coin prices when ico starts later.
Don't be late, guys.

Has this bounty started long?
Does this bounty need KYC?
frozendark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 12:11:34 PM

05.02.2019 - 05.03.2019

Don't be late, guys.

Has this bounty started long?
Does this bounty need KYC?

Hi , Bounty campaign started on 05.02 and there is no KYC needed.
mas_D

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:59:26 PM

That is great, nowadays is rarely new platform using own Scrypt algorithm. More over i hope it can be success with this new innovation and also this is very usefull for parents in order to keep watch the kids in smartphone usage. So, VNT coin is using their own blockchain that means this can be mined, right?

Where is i can download the wallet? i hope the team already prepare thats all. And also i want to know how many fee for every transaction.

until now there has been no new announcement from the Venoty team, maybe they are busy preparing ico phase.
frozendark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 01:18:27 PM

Hello , Yes there is a roadmap. Please check our website ico.venoty.com
frozendark (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 01:46:12 PM

Yes, we have wallets on windows, mac os and linux. They will be published after the ICO ends on 06.05.2019 with the launch of the official website. More details will be published soon on our Medium and telegram channel.
Thank you
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:44:12 PM

Yes, we have wallets on windows, mac os and linux. They will be published after the ICO ends on 06.05.2019 with the launch of the official website. More details will be published soon on our Medium and telegram channel.
Thank you
unfortunately not yet available for Android.
but in terms of security, using mac, os and linux wallets is certainly safer.
maybe this is a reason besides because the consideration of this coin is indeed available for mining.
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:57:19 AM

I see many who are interested in this project, many of which support this project to succeed because of the many benefits provided by this project if it can be successful, and I personally hope that this project can be successful as expected and can be developed to succeed for the future , good luck always this project.
yes, this project is very interesting because of the development of children through blockchain technology. This project thought of the increasing needs of children

every project, that emerges in this cryptoindustry, can become very successful. and this project is no exception)). the main thing, is that the team has chosen the right strategy for development, and did not stop at the first problems and defeats. everything needs to be able to solve. Now is not an easy time, but maybe everything good))
we hope for the best and hopefully this year will truly be the year of awakening for the crypto world

You can see Bitcoin rising slowly and hoping that good things will come this year and some people are starting to complain that the price of Bitcoin has decreased.

finally bitcoin and ethereum got up again.
Hopefully this will have a good impact for the ico who is going on and who will do the ico.
I'm sure Venoty is one of the ico who will receive a positive impact from the crypto bullish price.
Slowly but sure going up.

Great hope that grows from people who have learned about this forum and made a profit for them. I should see the best development of this project with the increase in Bitcoin which began to increase regularly. Will this project produce anything good?

With the growing crypto exchange rate, this will also have a positive impact on the development of this platform in achieving its targets and I'm sure this platform can also provide positive value for the development of crypto.

But investors are very important role in a project that they will run because you can see for yourself that investors are the foremost to make the development of projects better in the future because they will have the trust of many people.

right !! investors are the key to the success of the ICO project, here the ICO founders are competing to convince investors to invest with them at ICO that they founded, here also the developers are required to really provide good and truly quality products, I'm sure VENOTY will be interesting many investors to invest because this can be used as an asset for them to educate their children

A project will have no meaning if no investor wants to participate in the project they are developing and the number of investor benefits for each project that is managed by everyone.
yes, the role of investors is really needed in the VENOTY project, because the venoty project still looks new even though many will be developed in this project, and this requires investors to have sufficient funding

Something new must have good support from investors who are highly trusted and have sufficient funds to develop a project that will run later. The more interesting a project will have a good impact for everyone.

nanuk083

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:11:10 AM

Thank you
unfortunately not yet available for Android.
but in terms of security, using mac, os and linux wallets is certainly safer.
maybe this is a reason besides because the consideration of this coin is indeed available for mining.

hope the wallet for Android will be launched later too,
so that Android users can enjoy existing facilities from Venoty
mas_D

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:33:32 PM

Thank you

Anyway, Venoty use own blockchain and that is can be mined. So, how about difficulty levels and when will vnt coin can be mined?
is it after ico finishes and the launch of the wallet, can vnt coin be mined?
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:41:48 PM

Thank you

Anyway, Venoty use own blockchain and that is can be mined. So, how about difficulty levels and when will vnt coin can be mined?
it looks like mining will be available after ico is finished.
however it requires a setup process including one of the availability of hard wallets on Mac, OS and Linux.
About the level of difficulty seems to follow the difficulty of the blockchain used and the number of coins available for mining
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 03:03:04 PM

Thank you

This will require a long journey to mine on this project because I see a lot of development they have to do to make this project work according to their expectations. Time to see these developments in the future

satia19

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:10:44 PM

Thank you

I think it is too early to ask about mining, i see the roadmap on https://ico.venoty.com/ , they have longtime to develope this platform. Another than that, presale will starts in 9 days.
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 08:37:54 PM

Thank you

I think it is too early to ask about mining, i see the roadmap on https://ico.venoty.com/ , they have longtime to develope this platform. Another than that, presale will starts in 9 days.

Coins will be distributed after ICO, that means we will have a wallet and a blockchain after that. Mining will also be after the ico possible.

ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 11:44:41 PM

Congratulations! VENOTY ICO rating by ICOnow 67/100.

Business: 15/20
Product readiness: 2/5
White Paper: 8/10
Roadmap: 6/10
Legal: 2/5
Team: 15/20
ICO terms: 4/5
Token applying: 3/5
ICO Promotion: 12/20

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Hidda

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:16:40 AM

Congratulations! VENOTY ICO rating by ICOnow 67/100.

https://iconow.net/icosource/logo/67.png
Business: 15/20
Product readiness: 2/5
White Paper: 8/10
Roadmap: 6/10
Legal: 2/5
Team: 15/20
ICO terms: 4/5
Token applying: 3/5
ICO Promotion: 12/20

not so bad, considering presale hasn't started yet and Venoty gets a rating of 67. And also product readiness will be following the roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: