Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty /investment strategies  (Read 1247 times)
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:27:39 PM

As a bounty Hunter or an investor, what are the criterias you apply in choosing which bounty campaign to do or ico project to invest on?
What is your strategy to making more bitcoin ?
Everyone has their own way of choosing which ICO project they are going to take, I personally choose based on how the team, how the technology and features it brings, will be very useful in the future and have a great chance that the ICO project is successful, but be careful in choose because most are just scams.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:58:19 PM

As an investor, selecting which coins shall I invest wisely is the most important. Investing in a selfdrop coin or in a shitcoin will put your fund in a waste. Setting goals and setting a %profit every day or everyweek will make you a wise person handling your investment.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:35:24 AM

many criteria that I consider, such as teams, products, websites, whitepapers, and ANN. My strategy for getting more tokens is to follow all bounties such as signatures, social media, youtube, and translation.
Not just only by following them, we can also join in some bounty campaign through social media if we have already a signature campaign for more earnings and to have accumulated. We can also join some airdrops if we want to but just be careful cause nowadays many scammers are making fake airdrops that are saying giving free tokens which are not true and they just getting your information to hack your accounts so be careful enough.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:48:34 AM

Your questions have very easy answers, first of all remember that unfortunately the bounty hunting business has came to an end. Because of too many participation the rewards are nothing right now. When i first joined a facebook bounty campaign in 2016, there was 100-200 people in the spreadseet at most, but now you can see more than 5.000 participation. Also the ICO's has lost peoples trust with scamming situation in 2018 and everyone scares to invest to any ICO. So you shouldn't invest or join to bounties. All died..
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:04:18 AM

Investing in ICO is very risky, but if you are sure to invest, of course, you can do it. And you also have to research the ICO project. The thing that is feared by investors is a dump when tokens are entered in the exchange market. So you have to be careful in determining the ICO project.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:26:48 AM

Investing in ICO is very risky, but if you are sure to invest, of course, you can do it. And you also have to research the ICO project. The thing that is feared by investors is a dump when tokens are entered in the exchange market. So you have to be careful in determining the ICO project.
maybe in my opinion rather than investing in ico , buying coins in market more profitable and has less risk.as we know now much ico price dumped in market in their first listing.and i am not recomended this ways.there are many ways that we could do if we want make some investment.buying existing coins could be better option.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:29:28 AM

Being a bounty hunter in whatever ICO's nowadays are frustrating as you will be needing a lot of effort and time for you work with no guarantee in return, also most of these ICO's lowered their bounty rewards in able to minimize their expenses.

While being an investor would take a much more bigger risk than a Bounty hunter because you will spend your hard earned money(from your time and effort too) in expecting a return from an idea of a specific ICO.

Above anything else if you really know what you are doing then go for it and trust your gut.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:34:17 AM

maybe in my opinion rather than investing in ico , buying coins in market more profitable and has less risk.as we know now much ico price dumped in market in their first listing.and i am not recomended this ways.there are many ways that we could do if we want make some investment.buying existing coins could be better option.

not all ico are scam or worthless after they being listed . havent you heard about btt ico lately ? it was a trend because they got alot of investor in which it result for their token to pumped .

some ico's can be a hidden gem because they can instantly grow up to 3 to 5 times when compare to existing cryptocurrencies that may take a long time for them to gain alot of investors  . not to mention about the bonus that you can get as an early investor if you are investing from an ico  .
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:37:46 AM

As a bounty Hunter or an investor, what are the criterias you apply in choosing which bounty campaign to do or ico project to invest on?
the ico criteria that I get must have the potential to be successful and that should not be a scam. so that's what you have to get because right now there are many ico scams and must be vigilant.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:46:30 AM

the ico criteria that I get must have the potential to be successful and that should not be a scam. so that's what you have to get because right now there are many ico scams and must be vigilant.
now , our prediction and the fact when ico listing their token in market totally different.maybe they able to create sucessfull ico stage, but in market it doesnt give any guarantee they will get their success too.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:55:28 AM

Everyone knows that these days there are many scam project and bounties, for me i usually i will check on every details that the project provide and also tried to confirm everything provided is the real thing, and also tried to gain information as much as possible from any source possible.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 04:00:45 AM

I want to make sure that my work gets rewarded so I choose bounty campaigns that have already reached the soft cap and I give a quick glance at team's communication as well, that says a lot about the project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 04:41:01 AM

I will choose the bounty of the whitepaper and an attractive and appropriate roadmap that will be executed. besides that bounty allocation is also considered in order to get more tokens. I will choose a bigger bounty allocation.

Of course, what is expected is the Bounty project which has good concepts and real projects. Many Bounty projects are a scam and this scared us to participate in the Bounty project. And to make more profit by investing and investing in coins that we can count on.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:40:40 PM

The strategy adapts according to the market situation. It is important to do research so that the project you want to invest in is a potential one that will bring you profit in the future. You can not follow a strategy because you do not know how prices will swing in the future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:48:39 PM

For bounty team and whitepaper, if everything looks ok I give it a shot.
For investing it has to be ico for something big, like an exchange, shop or something similar. Product has to attract customers not only investors.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:16:55 PM

The best strategy will be to collect coins and wait for a good pamp, but at least in most cases it will be in a year, there is no sense to sell, since prices are lower than ICO, since prices are lower than ICO or there are no tokens on the exchange at all and it is not known when they will appear.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:25:54 PM

Choosing the right bounty or ICO needs proper research for you to know if the project is worthy for your money and effort.

But currently I dont invest in ICO due to the status of the market, even the project were successful there's a chance the project cant go on because of this current market.

I dont have any plans now but to wait for the bull run to be able to earn, I hold different coins and just waiting for the price increase.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:56:03 PM

At the current market situation, it's quite hard, even projects that you think are goods one are not delivering what you are hoping for, take a look at BECENT I joined and promote it for at least a month only to get $ 1 worth of their tokens and there is no market for this coin, you can only trade it in their exchange, this is how bad bounty hunting is now.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:59:59 PM

If tokens are listed on the exchange, the best option would be to sell them in the first days, and if the price falls and the token has future growth prospects, you can later buy it cheaper than in the first days after listing.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:03:49 PM

For now im not really belive with ICo even their project reach softcap or hardcap. Sometimes they using that to lies to use. So we should look at to their team and how their project going for. Great project always with great team and  inovation. So be careful in anything, dont choose project because advice from other people. Do your own research. Its more logic and helpful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: