Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty /investment strategies  (Read 1247 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:17:14 AM

What I do is participate more in bounty programs and invest a little in altcoin. Because, usually I get funds from the bounty also for investment altcoin and wait for the profits in the future. That's the strategy I did.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:29:33 AM

What I do is participate more in bounty programs and invest a little in altcoin. Because, usually I get funds from the bounty also for investment altcoin and wait for the profits in the future. That's the strategy I did.
Most bounty hunters will do so because they do not have the money to invest in altcoin directly. I also participated in many bounties and sold them so I could buy ETH and BTC. Especially I never hold the tokens that I received from bounty, too dangerous

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:42:37 AM

Don't get bored to keep on following the Bounty because the more you collect tokens, the greater your chances of making money. Even if you get a token and the price falls, one day the price will rise again. And you have to be patient and everything can happen at Crypto.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:07:58 AM

Am not in the field of investment but i think its same process and pattern with the bounty campaign,a bounty campaign with a good team and effective bounty campaign with a project of good benefits then its worth participating
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:46:06 AM

Most bounty hunters will do so because they do not have the money to invest in altcoin directly. I also participated in many bounties and sold them so I could buy ETH and BTC. Especially I never hold the tokens that I received from bounty, too dangerous

Of coursse participating in bounty profitable because we dont have use our own money, what we do is spread the word about the project or help the marketing team. We can sell our bounty reward to ethereum or bitcoin but i think many good bounty woth to hold
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:42:49 AM

I look at many factors. For example, I look at a global and universal project. If a startup is initially focused on development within the country, it will be more difficult to find an investor.
Partners also play an important role. I also pay attention to the risks.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:47:40 AM

I participate only in the bounty, lately I have stopped completely investing in ICO!
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:14:45 PM

As a bounty Hunter or an investor, what are the criterias you apply in choosing which bounty campaign to do or ico project to invest on?
What is your strategy to making more bitcoin ?
active team on telegram channel that can answer all question from investor about their project.
always active on social media with their promotion in real life and project development report.
don't bother reading whitepaper because it's just a waste of time.
what made project got truster to invest on  is their transparency about their project development and team member real identity.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:02:09 PM

The manager of the bounty and the project team always start with this and then see what the idea is and how much this team is capable of implementing it!
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:06:12 PM

The manager of the bounty and the project team always start with this and then see what the idea is and how much this team is capable of implementing it!
it is a very basic discussion and we must know that I think. to anticipate a scam project we can start from that discussion, but indeed it will be felt lacking because there are still many other factors that might need to be considered, such as market problems and marketing strategies after Ico.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:29:01 PM

bounty hunters so investors i will choose the signature of a bounty project which is supported by many well-known companies that already have a reputation and in which there are devteams whose names often appear in bounty projects, so I'm sure the project will succeed .

Such projects very rarely carry out bounty companies, they do not need cheap marketing since they have large external investors capable of providing the project with funds for development.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:48:45 PM

Now it's very difficult to choose a profitable project for bounty campaign.. there are few ones and even if you check team, read whitepaper and project seems legit there is a good probability that project will not be successful because of bad market conditions...
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:02:03 PM

As a bounty Hunter or an investor, what are the criterias you apply in choosing which bounty campaign to do or ico project to invest on?
I often participate in good bounties from reputable managers because the percentage of those projects is very successful! I will try to do all the campaigns in that bounty if it's really potential

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:09:58 PM

You must be more careful in determining the ICO project. Try to spend a little time doing research. Many ICO projects have potential and are reliable. And follow the ICO project which has a strong team and Bounty manager who has experience.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:19:02 PM

I always use the common and basic strategy which is to buy low and to sell high. Investing while the prices are low is an advantage that we could take. It is important that we'll know how to grab the opportunities that we have. Choosing a good bounty campaign would also be a big help.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:26:38 AM

For now it's hard to pick also because lot of ico getting scammed even let say it is legit at the beginning but in long days it has a possible to become scammed as usual many of people don't expect it but it's 50'50 should i say 50% risky 50% profit.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:50:31 AM

For bounty hunters the best strategy is to hold the tokens when they feel it is going to get more value in future and selling the tokens which is not having much potential as soon as  when it was available on exchanges and then convert them to make bitcoins.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:23:38 PM

Bounty allow you to become part of an interesting project without investing, sometimes i invest free cash, I see a good future in the crypto.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:26:26 PM

As a bounty hunter it is hard to choose which one to promote,
Because most of the time ICO would just be extended and the saddest part is they would turn to be a scam.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:41:22 PM

For now it's hard to pick also because lot of ico getting scammed even let say it is legit at the beginning but in long days it has a possible to become scammed as usual many of people don't expect it but it's 50'50 should i say 50% risky 50% profit.

You have a point in your opinion but as I bounty hunter before joining in ico project I make sure the campaign managers are legit or have a experienced to manage a campaign this is important because even a manager can scam a reward for bounty hunter. But all this time its so hard to find a legitimate ico project because most of them are turning to scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: